Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

plenum spacer vs. intake plenum

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006 | 06:34 PM
ericbel88

Default plenum spacer vs. intake plenum

what is the difference in performance on these two? is the whole plenum more benificial than the plenum spacer and would they be a even bigger gain with both?

vs.

Old 05-21-2006 | 06:38 PM
ericjackson

oh lord
Old 05-21-2006 | 07:27 PM
HyperSprite
Mad Scientist
Premier Member

Originally Posted by ericbel88
what is the difference in performance on these two? is the whole plenum more beneficial than the plenum spacer and would they be a even bigger gain with both?
Your kidding right, are you just trying to get flamed?

I would recommend you search.

Chris

PS you might also try putting your question in the right sub forum as well.
Old 05-21-2006 | 07:30 PM
cleanandquick06

holy crap. ok, thats it, the braveheart avatar goes back up, this is ridiculous. 3 impossibly stupid thread in 5 min. i thought we had a newb cleansing, that was a great few days. while it lasted
Old 05-21-2006 | 07:41 PM
davidv

Just out of curiosity what do you drive?
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:03 PM
driftk1d

Old 05-21-2006 | 08:12 PM
VN_350z
Banned

Originally Posted by HyperSprite
Your kidding right, are you just trying to get flamed?

I would recommend you search.

Chris

PS you might also try putting your question in the right sub forum as well.
WHY TF you guys are so freaken picky. If you don't answer his question then STFU.
The guy just wants to get some opnions. What if he doesn't want to do research or there's no answer out there for his freaken question.
I just hate it when people posts questions and some of you out there acts like Mr Know-it-all and tell people to do research. You know what STFU if you can't help.
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:15 PM
cleanandquick06

no, its just ridiculous to see the same ****ing questions every single week when all they have to do is hit the search button and so many questions would be answered. why on earth should ppl answer the same question every 5 min. shiit, there is a poll asking the same question on the front page. holy **** what more could you want, the answer top his q was on the front page, it could have punched him in the face
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:17 PM
VN_350z
Banned

Originally Posted by cleanandquick06
no, its just ridiculous to see the same ****ing questions every single week when all they have to do is hit the search button and so many questions would be answered. why on earth should ppl answer the same question every 5 min. shiit, there is a poll asking the same question on the front page. holy **** what more could you want, the answer top his q was on the front page, it could have punched him in the face
That is his problem for asking same question. You have an option of reading the thread and offer helps or not reading it.
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:28 PM
cleanandquick06

its shouldnt be an option. he should stop being lazy and do research
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:53 PM
HyperSprite
Mad Scientist
Premier Member

Originally Posted by VN_350z
WHY TF you guys are so freaken picky. If you don't answer his question then STFU.
The guy just wants to get some opinions. What if he doesn't want to do research or there's no answer out there for his freaken question.
I just hate it when people posts questions and some of you out there acts like Mr Know-it-all and tell people to do research. You know what STFU if you can't help.
Maybe you should take your own advice, I don't see you helping him out, you simply come in here and slam me with expletives (acronym or not, it's the same thing). Why don't you go search the boards and post an answer instead of jumping all over me.

Had he searched he might have found this thread
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....spacer+kinetix

All these extra threads with the same questions just clog of the boards and the searches.

Chris
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:02 PM
VN_350z
Banned

Maybe you should take your own advice, I don't see you helping him out, you simply come in here and slam me with expletives (acronym or not, it's the same thing). Why don't you go search the boards and post an answer instead of jumping all over me.

All these extra threads with the same questions just clog of the boards and the searches.

Chris
My posts here are not toward the question. I am fed up with people telling him to do research, "are you kidding me", "you want to ge flamed"..ect..WTF. Like I said, if he doesn't wanna search then that's his problem. If you dont want to give your knowledge, advice, help....then STFU
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:17 PM
davidv

The guy just wants to get some opnions. What if he doesn't want to do research or there's no answer out there for his freaken question.
The definitive testing was completed by Sport Z Magazine several months ago. The results are posted at motordyne.com.

Try replying to the same question with the same answer a dozen times. Then tell me if your patience wears thin.
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:23 PM
lex350

Chris
He might of found this thread if he did a search but theres one problem, that threads a year old. Whats the problem with getting some more up to date opinions. Anyways.. The spacers seem to be pretty popular and everyone gets good results from them plus there cheaper. Do some research because I've read threads where people with a back round in engineering have some good comments about possible results and gains. Also, go to crawford and watch that video about there intake. I thought it was very god info.
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:31 PM
HyperSprite
Mad Scientist
Premier Member

My posts here are not toward the question. I am fed up with people telling him to do research, "are you kidding me", "you want to ge flamed"..ect..WTF. Like I said, if he doesn't wanna search then that's his problem. If you dont want to give your knowledge, advice, help....then STFU
I did not say "your kidding me" or "you want to get flamed"

I said "Your kidding right, are you just trying to get flamed?" as I wondered if he was asking simply to sit back and watch this exact scenario unfold. Is he really here for knowledge or just to start threads and watch the melt down into argument.

He has also started a
Best Radar thread
Voiding warranty thread
Launching thread
and his HELP with chooossinng!!!! (exhaust) thread has been asked at least a dozen time.

I believe this was his intention is to cause chaos here and you are the butt of his joke.

Chris
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:36 PM
VN_350z
Banned

I said "Your kidding right, are you just trying to get flamed?" as I wondered if he was asking simply to sit back and watch this exact scenario unfold. Is he really here for knowledge or just to start threads and watch the melt down into argument.

He has also started a
Best Radar thread
Voiding warranty thread
Launching thread
and his HELP with chooossinng!!!! (exhaust) thread has been asked at least a dozen time.

I believe this was his intention is to cause chaos here and you are the butt of his joke.

Chris
My point is already expressed. I don't like to repeat.
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:37 PM
davidv

He has also started a
Best Radar thread
Voiding warranty thread
Launching thread

Chris
Thanks for mentioning that. I want to help members who are serious not those playing silly games. Just added ericbel88 to my ignore list.
Old 05-21-2006 | 09:45 PM
New2350

So he should take the plenum off and replace it with tin foil!! Wow
Old 05-21-2006 | 10:14 PM
myZter
PREMIER MEM.FTW
Premier Member

people who say theres too much repost here needs to get their lazy @ss up and go out and drive their Z more
Old 05-21-2006 | 10:43 PM
sential

I dont' know anything about either the spacer or the plenum itself, I'm here reading about 350z's cause I'm interested in possibly purchasing one...

I find it extremely annoying to read a whole thread of bickering about whether someone should search or not, and I get to the end and still no one has answered the question... I want to know the answer too... I'm investing time in reading this thread. You bickering is just as bad if not worse than someone not searching. I find it's much easier to ask a question and get up to date knowledge, rather than have to enter the "magic words" to get the correct thread... Someone kick down some knowledge or just dont say anything... It actually takes time to read someone's question then make a response... If it's a question you've answered before, then just choose not to answer it. It's quite simple... You know you can google anything and find information somewhere somewhere online, why should we even communicate at all?

Quick Reply: plenum spacer vs. intake plenum