Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

If I had the cash Id build a Z like This..

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 06:37 AM
chickmagnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If I had the cash Id build a Z like This..

Well i pretty much would keep the same body style and shape..
Id start with the chassy;
I would start with a carbon fiber chassey
i would keep the vq but i would change it to a 4. 2 liter that made 390 rear hp and 370 ish tourq. the tranny will definatly be reenforced with a super stregnth meatel of some sort abd would be capble of handeling at leat 550 hp and tourq. I would definatly make 4 piston breaks and 13 inch slotted roters stock. definatly tweek the interrior just a bit. Id steel a page from bmw and fill all the craks with foam to reduce the ratteling and squeeking.
I would definatly make all Z's hard top convertbals that looks like the current cupe and not the roadster(not that i have a problem with the roadster). just a thought. the car would weigh just a tad over 23 hundred pounds and would 0 to 60 just under 4.0 and 0 to 100 under 7.5 sec. Varable suspension and stiffness controlls from cars controlls. the car would handle like a railed coaster and stop on a dime. I would have a budget of 50k but the car would just **** on cars like porshe, mazzaratti, m-3's adn whatever ealse is on the road under 100k.

Im gonna build it as soon as i get the cash, I know i dont know much about cars compared to some people in this fourm. well if you guys wanna add your z since just post and share...
Old 05-28-2006, 06:41 AM
rythex

........ :|
Old 05-28-2006, 07:03 AM
taurran

ok
Old 05-28-2006, 07:11 AM
Ruining

Originally Posted by rythex
........ :|

+1.

BTW, "chickmagnet". I just checked your location. Are you sure?
Old 05-28-2006, 07:37 AM
chickmagnet

i dont get it its just fictional car that i would try to build. what is the problem. what just isnt realistic please teach and not flame...isnt that what this fourm is about...im open to pointers
Old 05-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 05-28-2006, 07:48 AM
SpeedRcr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

meatal...what exactly is meatal?
convertbals...???
cupe, varable, craks?
Old 05-28-2006, 08:05 AM
chickmagnet

Originally Posted by chickmagnet
Well i pretty much would keep the same body style and shape..
i would keep the vq but i would change it to a 4. 2 liter that made 390 rear hp and 370 ish tourq. the tranny will definatly be reenforced with a super stregnth meatel of some sort abd would be capble of handeling at leat 550 hp and tourq. I would definatly make 4 piston breaks and 13 inch slotted roters stock. definatly tweek the interrior just a bit. Id steel a page from bmw and fill all the craks with foam to reduce the ratteling and squeeking.
I would definatly make all Z's hard top convertbals that looks like the current cupe and not the roadster(not that i have a problem with the roadster). just a thought. the car would weigh just a tad over 23 hundred pounds and would 0 to 60 just under 4.0 and 0 to 100 under 7.5 sec. Varable suspension and stiffness controlls from cars controlls. the car would handle like a railed coaster and stop on a dime. I would have a budget of 50k but the car would just **** on cars like porshe, mazzaratti, m-3's adn whatever ealse is on the road under 100k.

Im gonna build it as soon as i get the cash, I know i dont know much about cars compared to some people in this fourm. well if you guys wanna add your z since just post and share...
corrections:Well I pretty much would keep the same body style and shape...
I would keep the vq but I would change it to a 4.2 liter that made 390 rear hp and 370ish torque. The tranny will defiantly be reinforced with a super strength metal of some sort bad would be capable of handling at least 550 hp and torque. I would defiantly make 4 piston breaks and 13 inch slotted rotors stock. Defiantly tweak the interior just a bit. I'd steel a page from bmw and fill all the cracks with foam to reduce the rattling and squeaking.
I would defiantly make all Z's hard top convertibles that look like the current coupe and not the roadster (not that I have a problem with the roadster). Just a thought. The car would weigh just a tad over 23 hundred pounds and would 0 to 60 just under 4.0 and 0 to 100 fewer than 7.5 sec. Variable suspension and stiffness controls from cars controls. The car would handle like a railed coaster and stop on a dime. I would have a budget of 50k but the car would just **** on cars like Porsche, mazzaratti, m-3's and whatever else is on the road under 100k.

I’m gonna build it as soon as I get the cash, I know I don’t know much about cars compared to some people in this forum. Well if you guys wanna add your z since just post and share...
Old 05-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I would keep the vq but I would change it to a 4.2 liter that made 390 rear hp and 370ish torque. The tranny will defiantly be reinforced with a super strength metal of some sort bad would be capable of handling at least 550 hp and torque. I would defiantly make 4 piston breaks and 13 inch slotted rotors stock. Defiantly tweak the interior just a bit. I'd steel a page from bmw and fill all the cracks with foam to reduce the rattling and squeaking.
I would defiantly make all Z's hard top convertibles that look like the current coupe and not the roadster (not that I have a problem with the roadster). Just a thought. The car would weigh just a tad over 23 hundred pounds and would 0 to 60 just under 4.0 and 0 to 100 fewer than 7.5 sec. Variable suspension and stiffness controls from cars controls. The car would handle like a railed coaster and stop on a dime. I would have a budget of 50k but the car would just **** on cars like Porsche, mazzaratti, m-3's and whatever else is on the road under 100k.

I’m gonna build it as soon as I get the cash, I know I don’t know much about cars compared to some people in this forum. Well if you guys wanna add your z since just post and share...
I want to quote this so when you get out of your teens you can look back on this and laugh.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Monsta

Received 261 Likes on 197 Posts

Chassis.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by Monsta
Chassis.
You've got your work cut out for you if you're going out on that limb.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Monsta

Received 261 Likes on 197 Posts

I only read that far
Old 05-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Still trying to decipher the rest? That's defiantly going to be a challenge.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:18 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You will have to unload 1000 lbs somehow to get it down to 2300 lbs. That seems a bit unreasonable.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:21 AM
rythex

my 350z will have missals n lazers D

and jets!!!`11
Old 05-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Hella

Why dont you just install all the mods in your sig first. Then fill in the cracks with foam.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:39 AM
chickmagnet

Originally Posted by rythex
my 350z will have missals n lazers D

and jets!!!`11
lazers adn missals huah !!!
why even post if you have nothing to add

Old 05-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Ayankees2772
Banned

Hraesvelg is right about your work cut out for you. But he still doesnt own a Z
Old 05-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Adibese

Won't a carbon Fiber chassis alone cost you more than 50,000 dollars?
Old 05-28-2006, 09:10 AM
SpeedRcr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where are you from?

Quick Reply: If I had the cash Id build a Z like This..