Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

street racing causes wrecked 350z's pics*

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006 | 11:16 AM
stein

I'm glad your friends will be ok, sucks they had to learn the hard way!
Old 08-08-2006 | 11:22 AM
plumpzz

Idk man..
One time i was taking the bus in college, and i met a kid. I was with my friend at the time and he knew that kid from highschool. Turned out the kid used to be REALLY smart but one of his friends was racing and got into an accident w/ him as a passagner. The kid now has a learning and speech disability along w/ some scarring. What do you think the kid could've been when he grew up? Now he has no such oppertunity, cuz of some street racer.. fukin ashole. I was pretty upset by that, and it takes a lot to make me upset
Old 08-08-2006 | 12:00 PM
zxpwr

i want that center trim pc around the shifter that came off if it is still in good condition.

he's a dumbass...
Old 08-08-2006 | 12:44 PM
styles

Originally Posted by plumpzz
Idk man..
One time i was taking the bus in college, and i met a kid. I was with my friend at the time and he knew that kid from highschool. Turned out the kid used to be REALLY smart but one of his friends was racing and got into an accident w/ him as a passagner. The kid now has a learning and speech disability along w/ some scarring. What do you think the kid could've been when he grew up? Now he has no such oppertunity, cuz of some street racer.. fukin ashole. I was pretty upset by that, and it takes a lot to make me upset
that is depressing
Old 08-08-2006 | 01:39 PM
06Gcoupin

F*cking idiots thinking theyre cool because they can street race, yeah that exactly, on a F*CKING street. If you want to race, go race on the highway on flat pavement or somesh*t, you dont race in traffic city streets. Your friend deserves to get the sh*t beat out of him. You know how much problems he most likely caused, not for himself, but for others? Im 18 and my parents signed an 06 G35 6MT for me in april, but not once have I ever street raced. Only time I ever race is on the highway with clear traffic. Only an idiot is stupid enough to crash there
Old 08-08-2006 | 04:54 PM
styles

Originally Posted by 06Gcoupin
F*cking idiots thinking theyre cool because they can street race, yeah that exactly, on a F*CKING street. If you want to race, go race on the highway on flat pavement or somesh*t, you dont race in traffic city streets. Your friend deserves to get the sh*t beat out of him. You know how much problems he most likely caused, not for himself, but for others? Im 18 and my parents signed an 06 G35 6MT for me in april, but not once have I ever street raced. Only time I ever race is on the highway with clear traffic. Only an idiot is stupid enough to crash there
point taken. I agree my friend did the dumbest thing imaginable but im glad he's still alive just hope he learned his lesson
Old 08-08-2006 | 05:00 PM
bofa

Sorry to hear about this.. but street racing doesn't cause wrecks.. morons with driver's licenses cause wrecks.

He's just lucky to be around to even have a chance to feel remorseful about what he did.
Old 08-08-2006 | 05:05 PM
JonsilvZ

On the news today there was a mug shot of a 21 yr guy who was racing on the LIE going 130. Got arrested may lose his license and car. Don't know what car he was in.
Old 08-08-2006 | 05:09 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Originally Posted by styles
Old 08-08-2006 | 05:33 PM
Ky Z

Originally Posted by 06Gcoupin

You're an idiot yourself. Just because you keep your racing on a highway does not make you better than the fool that wrecked his car and several others on a city street.

Please, come back and tell us how much safer it was for you and everybody else doing 80+mph on the interstate when you wipe out and bounce off a guardrail or some other barrier, back across at least 2 lanes of trafic and come to a rest in a ditch or in the path of oncoming trafic.

Do everybody a favor and give the keys to your G back to your parents.

Old 08-08-2006 | 05:38 PM
Voboy

What about the other people that were hit???

1 less Z in the world.
Old 08-08-2006 | 05:50 PM
bofa

Originally Posted by Ky Z
You're an idiot yourself. Just because you keep your racing on a highway does not make you better than the fool that wrecked his car and several others on a city street.

Please, come back and tell us how much safer it was for you and everybody else doing 80+mph on the interstate when you wipe out and bounce off a guardrail or some other barrier, back across at least 2 lanes of trafic and come to a rest in a ditch or in the path of oncoming trafic.

Do everybody a favor and give the keys to your G back to your parents.

You said what I didn't have the patience to elaborate on...

I'm not saying that we're all angels behind the wheel, but racing on one public road isn't any better than racing on any other public road. To each his own, but know that you are accepting responsibility for your actions.
Old 08-08-2006 | 05:53 PM
mdracer76
Banned

About the only thing I feel sorry for is a DB Z died, and innocent people were hurt.
Old 08-08-2006 | 06:25 PM
jinsei888

4 felonies? your friend deserves everything the law will throw at him...immature and irresponsible behavior like that has no place on public roads..
Old 08-08-2006 | 07:33 PM
showstoppertk

your friend deserves to AT LEAST never be allowed to drive again, and he should probably get some major jail time. if anyone he hit was killed, or severely injured then your friend deserves to die. and his parents should also suffer a similar fate or at least be sued.
Old 08-08-2006 | 08:01 PM
godmans

Originally Posted by styles
He got a lawyer and got some charges droped. He has to pay damages for all the cars which totaled to about 50K. The funny thing is now he's driving around an 04 m3 and is looking to buy another car.
Sorry if my opinion will offend anyone, but I guess their parents are the most stupid idiots in the earth to offer this inmature kid with a M3 after he wrecked a 350z because of street racing. C'mon, his parents should do better than this..until their son will kill himself because of their stupidity one day
Old 08-08-2006 | 08:02 PM
Escobar

Damn, I wonder if its totalled haha. Once again, a terrible wreck that demolishes the Z but the driver is not badly injured or killed. Im feeling more and more safe in my Z everyday. My friend drives a s2000 and I feel like its a tin can death trap if we crash.
Old 08-08-2006 | 08:05 PM
godmans

Originally Posted by bofa
Sorry to hear about this.. but street racing doesn't cause wrecks.. morons with driver's licenses cause wrecks.

He's just lucky to be around to even have a chance to feel remorseful about what he did.
Btw, are you kidding me on thjis? Both of them cause wrecks.. In other words, people who street race = morons behind the wheel, IMO.

But I am sure that many people will agree with my opinion (unless if you are 18)...especially for those who have seen people getting killed from street racing or have lost their dear ones due to street racing
Old 08-08-2006 | 08:08 PM
Zmazing03

How about we NOT turn this into a debate about whether street racing is bad or not.

This kid screwed up and has to pay the penalties. Fortunately, everyone came out okay -- but it could have easily been worse. I recommend NOT going 100 mph on a local road with traffic, especially on roads you do not know (obvious he didn't or he would know the hill was there).
Old 08-08-2006 | 08:09 PM
3FITTTY

Glad everyone turned out ok, but dang what an idiot!

Quick Reply: street racing causes wrecked 350z's pics*