Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

check out the new goodies i got

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003 | 09:54 AM
cluofi

Originally posted by reelmcoy
you want to take your Z to the dragstrip and race for some cash against my discontinued F Body. i would be more than happy to hand you your a$$. ive already wasted on Z using 3/4 throttle and shifting a 5000 rpm. i dont think you would even be worth my gas and rubber.
then its a good thing you have that piece of **** on order isnt it. I have always wanted to drive i car that i make fun of dont like.
Old 03-05-2003 | 10:05 AM
NismoEagleRock

you want to take your Z to the dragstrip and race for some cash against my discontinued F Body. i would be more than happy to hand you your a$$. ive already wasted on Z using 3/4 throttle and shifting a 5000 rpm. i dont think you would even be worth my gas and rubber.
damn, good point. you really can smoke our cars with your domestic, no sh*t. you only have 2 more cylinders than us. but what you fail to realize is that we can push our cars without losing 3/4 of our gas tank. if we take it to a track, you'll probably have to fill up your gas tank every other mile, not even considering the fact that your car might end up anywhere but inside the road. and plus if you keep racing and keep having to fill up your gas tank (with rising gas prices and all), then how are you gonna pay for your z? people like you shouldn't even be driving a z anyway, stick to domestics. i think you're pretty much assed out on this thread, go away.
Old 03-05-2003 | 10:14 AM
NismoEagleRock

Default Re: Enjoy!!!

Originally posted by kbsig106
Was the "Fairlady Z" easy to put on and line up?

And no that's not rice at all. Come 'on I show's Nissan Pride!!
thanks to all for the kind comments. i haven't put it on yet because my car's pretty dirty right now. i'm waiting until this weekend so i can wash the car and then put on the new emblem. it actually seems pretty easy to put on. the blue styrofoam cut out helps application and line up procedures. if you can see to the left, it matches the corner of the trunk lid so that you can align it properly. all you have to do is remove the adhesive from the back, and stick.
Old 03-05-2003 | 10:26 AM
POWERZ

He was making a friendly joke and you obviously missed it.

You sure don't sound like a person that has a Z on order, toughguy...
Old 03-05-2003 | 11:25 AM
Mvirgin

The Z is for me

He was just joking you are right there.

We will see when I get my Z who wins the race

I'll keep ya updated....it will be here April 9th

I can't wait to smoke him
Old 03-05-2003 | 03:14 PM
spextar

one word-RICE!
what an ignorant comment!!!
Old 03-05-2003 | 04:04 PM
reelmcoy

Originally posted by NismoEagleRock
damn, good point. you really can smoke our cars with your domestic, no sh*t. you only have 2 more cylinders than us. but what you fail to realize is that we can push our cars without losing 3/4 of our gas tank. if we take it to a track, you'll probably have to fill up your gas tank every other mile, not even considering the fact that your car might end up anywhere but inside the road. and plus if you keep racing and keep having to fill up your gas tank (with rising gas prices and all), then how are you gonna pay for your z? people like you shouldn't even be driving a z anyway, stick to domestics. i think you're pretty much assed out on this thread, go away.
my formula gets 19 in town and 27 cruising at 85. and i have 2 more cylinders and 80 more rwhp.
Old 03-06-2003 | 12:32 AM
ducati996

my formula gets 19 in town and 27 cruising at 85. and i have 2 more cylinders and 80 more rwhp.
my "non-formula" has 4 less cylinder, 200 less hp, and 2 less wheels then your "formula". I'll take your offer on the strip, or any track.
So why are you buying a Z again?
Old 03-06-2003 | 01:10 AM
Rob Nance

I can't imagine a Firebird Formula getting 27mpg even downhill, sure you can do math? You did buy an american car afterall... bada-ching!
Old 03-06-2003 | 01:57 AM
spextar

... Probably some camaro-cut mullet driving a formula or whatthefu*kever domestic POS.. why is he even here..?
Old 03-06-2003 | 03:32 AM
Mvirgin

Originally posted by Rob Nance
I can't imagine a Firebird Formula getting 27mpg even downhill, sure you can do math? You did buy an american car afterall... bada-ching!
shows how ignorant you are.