Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Don't buy a 350z if you don't have self control.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 07:45 PM
buffmanjeff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FloorIT
Yo "zzzz ya" please suck my ****, no really get on your knees. there is a difference between men and boys which is probably why you are still a virgin.. and please tell me how I am getting "flamed" by everyone else? ...
FloorIT, you are god!!! This one is for you buddy

Old 09-14-2006, 08:09 PM
whiteefiveo

FloorIT, you are a phucking tard bastard. Idiots like you give the rest of us a bad name. I hope your "non-street" Z blows the ***** up and you become a legless cripple that has to be driven around in a short bus for the rest of your life. But hey, at least you won't be a virgin cripple right? Oh, and P.S......................SUCK MY **** YOU PHUCKING TARD!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 08:11 PM
FloorIT

lol
Old 09-14-2006, 08:12 PM
burntZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=FloorIT]I don't think I would ever go to a track, driving in circles seems some what pointless. Paying to drive in circles.. and tracks are too far from my home..

take a road trip to laguna seca... circle?? - it's not the straights that are fun - no skill involved pressing down the throttle 125, 150 - its all the same
- taking corners while slipping sideways at 60 or 70 is where you really get to check the 'nad content for brass [ or just tinfoil...]
also the point was that i'd rather pay to race then pay the popos

I was speeding on a toll road which in California at 1 PM there wasn't another car in sight.. 5 lanes on each side of traffic maybe 9 or 10 mile stretch..

no cars in cali at 1 in the afternoon? must be the high gas prices... j/k - but apparently there was at least ONE other car there, the one with those flashy thingies??

Yo "zzzz ya" please suck my ****, no really get on your knees. there is a difference between men and boys which is probably why you are still a virgin.. and please tell me how I am getting "flamed" by everyone else?
please tell me when i called my self smarter than everyone else

okay, so you just asked a guy for a ******* , and mentioned differences between men and boys.. nevermind, way to easy

sorry bout the tixs though - just hit 30k on the way home with no tickets yet, knock on [my] wood[ie] - have certainly deserved my share,

the Z is an excellent toy, screw those damn coppers for trying to stomp on your fun - just jump on the gas next time and then they'll never be able to give you another ticket!

Last edited by burntZ; 09-14-2006 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:15 PM
FloorIT

my previous response was in regards to buffmanjeff..

although we have whiteefiveo now, yo dumb *****.. as you would say.. how the **** am i giving the other 350z owners a bad name ? when people will see other 350z they will be like **** that car is fast.. not " oh its just a nissan" you dumb *** ****

give me your address and ill come ****in show you what it will feel like to be a legless criple

you are an incompetent pathetic human being
Old 09-14-2006, 08:19 PM
geomark

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

blah, i'm drunk and this is an amusing thread!
Old 09-14-2006, 08:19 PM
burntZ

[/QUOTE]

my bad - i was picturing zzzz ya differently than this...

[j/k zzzz ya - don't be getting your panties in a wad - hmm possible not helping here but i was distracted ]
Old 09-14-2006, 08:22 PM
FloorIT

man everytime i post a new post comes up.. i'm getting too much attention

.. i never said i was a better driver than anyone else

.. i'm not sure how a blow job from a male to male would differentiate men and boys but regardless if you took my litterly then..
Old 09-14-2006, 09:34 PM
whiteefiveo

my previous response was in regards to buffmanjeff..

although we have whiteefiveo now, yo dumb *****.. as you would say.. how the **** am i giving the other 350z owners a bad name ? when people will see other 350z they will be like **** that car is fast.. not " oh its just a nissan" you dumb *** ****

give me your address and ill come ****in show you what it will feel like to be a legless criple

you are an incompetent pathetic human being

This guy is a douche. You make this thread, everyone flames the **** out of you, and yet you still try and defend yourself revealing even more of what a tard a$$hole you are. Im not only saying that you give 350z drivers a bad name, you give anyone that drives a relatively fast car a bad name, hence insurance premiums. And the reason your "****" a$$ is giving us a bad name is because of your reckless driving and endangerment to the public "I was on the toll road cruising 140 at a peak for a few minutes"..............are you kidding me!!??? If you blew a tire and flipped your car at that speed and hit another vehicle, (which is a very likely odd her in california, even on the toll roads), you would most likely kill more inoccent people besides your own suicidle ***. Why don't you take up an adrenaline rush activity like skydiving where you are the only one in danger? Oh, and tough guy, keep your "****" in your pants, and don't try and act like you would really cruise out to my address to fight me because I called you out for being the douche that you are on this internet forum. I love it when people like yourself try to get tough and act like you would do something. Download some guy on guy ****, jerk of with your boyfriends hair gel, and call it a night Conan
Old 09-14-2006, 10:24 PM
kramykram

Wow you sure do like to tell guys to suck your ****. Maybe you are just taking out closet case gay aggresion out on your Z. Well stop it now, don't put your Z thru that hell. Plus how can the other guys see you if you are always out running them? And HAHAHA what luck you happen to know the differnce from men and boys! wonder how that happened. Might want to talk to your dad or maybe your other dad.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:42 PM
spf4000

Can you tell us your name so that when you're in the news as "Another tragic high-speed accident takes the life of a 25 year-old driver" we know it's you, rather than having to guess who on the forum the Darwin award goes to?
Old 09-15-2006, 12:11 AM
josephchihweilu

its almost round 6! keep the pictures comin jeff
Old 09-15-2006, 12:27 AM
FloorIT

Originally Posted by whiteefiveo
Oh, and tough guy, keep your "****" in your pants, and don't try and act like you would really cruise out to my address to fight me because I called you out for being the douche that you are on this internet forum. I love it when people like yourself try to get tough and act like you would do something.
Please call me out, please give me the pleasure. I'll post bloody pictures of your face on this forum.

Call my bluff.. please call my bluff..
Old 09-15-2006, 12:31 AM
FloorIT

Dumb mother ****er is *****ing about insurance premium, you need to get a real job.

And obviously you havn't been on the 73 toll road the average flow of traffic is about 90 on average.

Some of you guys need to buy your self's a pair of ***** because yours never developed
Old 09-15-2006, 12:32 AM
FloorIT

Originally Posted by kramykram
Wow you sure do like to tell guys to suck your ****. Maybe you are just taking out closet case gay aggresion out on your Z. Well stop it now, don't put your Z thru that hell. Plus how can the other guys see you if you are always out running them? And HAHAHA what luck you happen to know the differnce from men and boys! wonder how that happened. Might want to talk to your dad or maybe your other dad.
Are you ****ing retarded? Oh wait nevermind, you live in Mississippi, you just keep on keepin on buddy
Old 09-15-2006, 12:35 AM
FloorIT

Havn't you guys heard of the AUTO BAHN? Did you know that statistics Germany has less than half fatalities from car related deaths? It's dumb ****s like you guys that don't know how to drive that get in accidents. You're just *****ing about your insurance because you've probably crashed a few cars.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:43 AM
Swiffer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Havn't you guys heard of the AUTO BAHN? Did you know that statistics Germany has less than half fatalities from car related deaths? It's dumb ****s like you guys that don't know how to drive that get in accidents. You're just *****ing about your insurance because you've probably crashed a few cars.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:47 AM
zzzzzz ya

We should really just ignore this guy.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:08 AM
streetracer

To whom it may concern, quote of the forum rules:

"20.) FORUM CONTENT/USE OF LANGUAGE
Considering the real-time nature of our forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Discussions revolving graphically sexual situations, [promoted use of] drugs and/or drug paraphernalia, etc. will be deleted from the forum, so please refrain from such content. Forum content also includes language. Although there is an automatic filter that censors inappropriate/profane language, intentional attempts to bypass this filter will result in one warning and then a ban (Anything Goes forum is exempt). The language filter is implemented for a purpose, thus it should not be intentionally circumvented."
Old 09-15-2006, 04:32 AM
SSZVirginia

Racer, this guy deserves it. I have never advocated banning a user until now.

Quick Reply: Don't buy a 350z if you don't have self control.