Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Don't buy a 350z if you don't have self control.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 10:34 AM
Acree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buffmanjeff
You give me something to wake up to everyday man. I like what you have to say.
I'm with this guy. You give my life meaning. I didn't know if I wanted to go on when I woke up today. Thank you.

-Acree
Old 09-17-2006, 12:42 PM
FloorIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They just keep comming..

Originally Posted by nzpv03
even though I'm new to this forum and sh** cuz i just bought my own z at 18...its kinda sad how all 37 of your posts are defending yourself from being humiliated on a forum...just cancel your account and continue day dreaming about getting "laid" haha loser
You bought your own "z" at 18, what, do you want a cookie? no?
How about a sticker?

Defending myself from being humiliated?
Yes its unfortunate, I think im going to start seeing a psychologist because everynight I go to sleep thinking the same thing.. "oh man some of those guys on the forum.. they embarassed me infront of everyone, i don't know how i can cope with this"

Oh no, this guy named nzpv03 just called me a loser and told me i need to get laid, my day is now ruined.

Stay away from the crack my son..

I would love to post a picture of me railing my girlfriend but unfortunatly she wouldn't be ok with it. Also I don't want to give you something to add to your jerk off collection.

.. when it really comes down to it from the bottom of my heart i really dont give a **** what you believe or don't believe

I actually read krammys reply.. (which I wasting my time doing) this time which unfortunatly caused me to go back up and read his previous reply..

look buddy, i don't give a **** what your name is, what your phone number is , or who the **** you are, if you need someone to talk to call your mom

Originally Posted by whiteefiveo
Who in their right mind would defend this FloorIT douche in the first place. He is the biggest idiot to hit the interenet since 1986.
1986? lol sorry that one had me laughing for a while, im not even going to say anything back

this one is for the dumb ****s..
Old 09-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Zmazing03

Bash everyone all you want -- you've more issues than anyone on this forum.

I WANT TO FIGHT YOU ARRGGHG!
Old 09-17-2006, 03:52 PM
FloorIT

right..
Old 09-17-2006, 03:54 PM
FloorIT

the only people i "bash" on are the ppl who have retarded comments
Old 09-17-2006, 04:44 PM
socalAMG

Originally Posted by FloorIT
everyone wants to race in my area(Laguna Beach) with their AMG's and such which are fun to beat
Is your car tuned? For example, a quick search on 0-60 and 1/4 mile times yields:

E55: 4.2 and 12.39
350z: 5.3 and 13.77

See: http://www.albeedigital.com/supercou...0-60times.html
Old 09-17-2006, 05:43 PM
FloorIT

no my car is stock, ive beaten a c 32 and a c55,

the people in my area with E class, S class, CL class AMG's never push their cars, .. although i probably wouldn't either i'd just be like "silly nissan" so its impossible to race them

i'm more familiar with BMW than Mercedes, i tried racing an m3 converitble the other day i was just a few feet behind him
Old 09-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Zincognito

**** son, what the **** is going on here?!
Old 09-17-2006, 09:12 PM
kramykram

lol i know you called my local fbi office as im sure others did its ok, i will post pictures of me railing your girlfriend because she told me she doesn't mind a real man who has self control driving his z posting pics of her being railed. And i beleive the only bmw you could take you wuss is right here
Old 09-17-2006, 09:22 PM
pointman

floorit, youre ridiculous if you think your z is taking on a c32 or c55. all day long your simpleton self would get owned. 'racing' isnt racing when you "floor it" by yourself and the AMG owner is too busy laughing at that things whiney exhaust note. stock for stock, you got no shot. i wish i was in cali to show you what an amg can do. most owners are too nice to hurt your 17 yr old selfs feelings. but not me. i would love to **** on you and your stock car then "lol" when your busy trying to figure out how to double clutch.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:46 PM
FloorIT

lol its funny how this is a 350z site and ppl are talking trash on the 350z..

my 21 year old neighbor has an automatic c32.. he always asks me to race when he sees me washing my car out front.. he hasnt beat me off the line or from a moving start.. don't know what to tell ya buddy maybe his is a lemon.. and that car sounds like a POS vacuum.. looks like shet too

and frankly pointman i dont give a **** what kind of car you drive.. AMG's are for retards.. if your going for class its all about the M5..

i prefer honda design over mercedes design, and i spit on hondas therefor i **** on mercedes

350z w/ the right mods.. less than half the cost of the cheaper AMG's.. would be blown away in style and performance..

and 1 last thing if your a fanatic about AMG's you might wanna go **** off and check out www.myamg.com..

and.. i bet your just some dumb kid that wishes he had an amg, sitting behind his computer "ohh man what are you talking about i saw this video that i downloaded and that amg was sooo tittte, once i get promoted to night shift manager at taco bell im going to save for 25 years to put a down payment"

fookin dumb a§§
Old 09-17-2006, 10:04 PM
pointman

hahahaha, AMG's are for retards.. and nissans are for?

your 21yr old neighbor drives as well as you talk ****.. poorly.

soo.. you think honda sucks.. therefore mercedes stinks as well? excellent logic smart guy.

no need to talk about modded 350, cause you said your car is stock, and i said stock v. stock. dont change the subject you tit.

yeah, you caught me out there. i am a kid with nothing but hopes and dreams to one day achieve my life aspirations of owning a nissan. you owned me good. also, that ged was well worth it. your writing skills are impeccable.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:15 PM
FloorIT

yo dumb ****, re read what i said, you act like we are sitting in front of a judge.. are you on crack my boy?

yes an automatic c32 on a straight road.. hmm yes lets definatly call in the professionals for this one

lol.. so funny i looked up previous threads by pointman.. he asks questions on how to drive an automatic.. lol " my car makes a noise when it goes from reverse to drive"

..please just do your self a favor and stop breathing
Old 09-17-2006, 11:19 PM
silver nismo

you are lucky this is the way they used to handle things in here but they came to discover that giving tickets away to the guys wasn't working well coz we end up paying it and speeding again. So they got a new law now if u exceed the speed limit by 40 kmph then they will take ur car away for 3 days and if you do by more than that you go to jail for three days and take ur car for a week now thats bad...
Old 09-18-2006, 12:01 AM
crazyppwboi

lol its funny how this is a 350z site and ppl are talking trash on the 350z..

and.. i bet your just some dumb kid that wishes he had an amg, sitting behind his computer "ohh man what are you talking about i saw this video that i downloaded and that amg was sooo tittte, once i get promoted to night shift manager at taco bell im going to save for 25 years to put a down payment"

fookin dumb a§§
Bwahahahahaha.....I wish this funny thread never dies..
Old 09-18-2006, 03:40 AM
NewJerZ

Is our infamous OP the rebirth of the:

Old 09-18-2006, 04:04 AM
kramykram

LOL yes and actually if you look closely you can see the stretch marks around FloorIt's mouth in that antichirst picture. Now how would FloorIt get those stretch marks around his lips you may ask?? LOL he has said it numerious times. SUCKING ****!! Its ok FloorIt just cuz you were told once is ok twice is gay, doesn't mean you need to keep it going. You turned **** sucking from a habit to a hobbie.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:18 AM
Kolia

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep it up guys ! Lol
Old 09-18-2006, 06:29 AM
ChicagoX

What a c0ckholster.

Please keep him away from the grown-up table.....
Old 09-18-2006, 06:56 AM
pointman

yo dumb ****, re read what i said, you act like we are sitting in front of a judge.. are you on crack my boy?

yes an automatic c32 on a straight road.. hmm yes lets definatly call in the professionals for this one

lol.. so funny i looked up previous threads by pointman.. he asks questions on how to drive an automatic.. lol " my car makes a noise when it goes from reverse to drive"

..please just do your self a favor and stop breathing
and your point? i had a g for a few months... youre one of those colossal pussies that think rowing gears makes you have big nuts? please. you are the proverbial internet tough guy. talk **** here, and in the real world duck people and stare at the floor. get back to flipping burgers and pumping gas you minimum wage toolbox.

read this thread you fruit. you made a thread about 'dont buy this car unless you have alot of self control.' stfu you moron. people are not in awe of your teenage tough guy bull****.

Quick Reply: Don't buy a 350z if you don't have self control.