Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How often does your car get spit on?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 11:06 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98MODMTR
I have never heard of any group of car being "hated" on more than this 350z.
Not vipers, vettes, mustangs, camaros', none of the sites I am reg on have so many threads w/ regards to people doing stuff to these cars.

It's no damn wonder why it cost so much to insure.

Well the Z's one of the few cars I know where alot of people have actually converted out of what they're use to get into a Japanese car.

European car guys...domestic muscle car guys etc.... it transcends alot of segregation because of it's torquey motor and looks.

That means alot more people are going to have Z's in places where only certain makes are accepted. They're going to get hated on. (It's almost like interracial dating in an all white school. )

You also have young kids who get easily jealous of each other because the car looks like it cost more than it does.

In the OT's case, his Z's not the only convertible I've seen that has been spat on. I've seen many 'verts of different makes (MB,BMW, S2000's ) get spit on because the owner usually doesn't find out when it dries up in their interior. It's an easy way for people to violate others since it doesn't just wash off like it would on the exterior of a car.

Last edited by 35oZephyR; 10-03-2006 at 11:09 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:18 AM
50 Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the OT's case, his Z's not the only convertible I've seen that has been spat on. I've seen many 'verts of different makes (MB,BMW, S2000's ) get spit on because the owner usually doesn't find out when it dries up in their interior. It's an easy way for people to violate others since it doesn't just wash off like it would on the exterior of a car.
Boy, I'm glad I didn't buy the convertible now....
Old 10-03-2006, 02:48 PM
CFaddict350z
Banned

Id still blame the hatred on the retard members, mostly the premier guys who talk smack over different brand forums and such. lol
Old 10-03-2006, 10:36 PM
tienlo

Originally Posted by Device
Well, I've owned my car for about 2 weeks. I'll park away from people, take up one spot. Nothing too crazy. Well today I come back out from the mall, after talking to my friend about blue tooth stuff,and getting some chic-fil-a. Span of maybe 20 mins, blam 2 huge loogies sit on the top of my hood, and deck lid.

A few days prior to this, I had just washed my car and left it in my drive way as I anticpated to head out in a hour or so and had what looked like some rednecks lovely chew on my deck lid, with a horrible amount of spit.

I'm just curious to if this is a common occurance? Or if i'm just having bad luck.... Because my next course of action is putting my camcorder in my car and next time it happens i'm going to be finding where they live, and taking a mc-nasty duce all over their car/truck with a nice little note that says "Maybe you shouldn't of spit on that car"
My car;s been spit on exactly as many times as i've gone to jail.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Casanova

Close this thread.... its makeing me nervous! and its undermining us!
Old 10-03-2006, 10:50 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by CFaddict350z
Id still blame the hatred on the retard members, mostly the premier guys who talk smack over different brand forums and such. lol

Another gem of a post by one of this forums' finest.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Casanova

800th post .. *bows*
Old 10-04-2006, 12:07 AM
CFaddict350z
Banned

Touran, I can see your def a looser with almost 4k in posts there, what do you do, look for my posts then talk ****? blow me
Old 10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
taurran

Touran, I can see your def a looser with almost 4k in posts there, what do you do, look for my posts then talk ****? blow me
Yes, as everyone can see, I'm the real "looser" here.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

And just what is so special about having a small # of posts?

It doesn't mean you have a life just like having a lot of posts doesn't mean you're a loser.

Please stop disrespecting members for reasons that only make sense to you.

I can personally guarantee that both taurran and I have a high percent of our total posts being useful to other members, especially compared to you.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:50 AM
BENSIN

one time someone spit on my car, so i had sex with his mom to get payback.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:42 AM
gabez33

Originally Posted by BENSIN
one time someone spit on my car, so i had sex with his mom to get payback.

Old 10-04-2006, 01:07 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I cant believe some of you dont understand why your z's might be vandalized or whatever, have you read some of the comments, rants, arguements etc.... by some of ***hole members members on this forum? Im suprised Z theft isnt up because of that. Sorry your ride got spit on though, could have been random!
This kid has no clue that he's actually referring to himself in 3rd person. what a "looser" ....
Old 10-04-2006, 02:07 PM
driftk1d

My last car was jacked up by the pegs of some BMX bike...stupid kids were riding around my car at publix and one of the hit it. I wasnt too mad because it was a 99 honda accord sedan but any vandilization of any sort is unjustified
Old 10-04-2006, 02:24 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 10-04-2006, 02:47 PM
35oZephyR

Originally Posted by driftk1d
My last car was jacked up by the pegs of some BMX bike...stupid kids were riding around my car at publix and one of the hit it. I wasnt too mad because it was a 99 honda accord sedan but any vandilization of any sort is unjustified

Ouch!

When I was a kid, I ghost rode my bmx bike into someone's parked car once.

I didn't have my stunna shades on though.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:02 AM
CFaddict350z
Banned

Originally Posted by Wired 24/7
And just what is so special about having a small # of posts?

It doesn't mean you have a life just like having a lot of posts doesn't mean you're a loser.

Please stop disrespecting members for reasons that only make sense to you.

I can personally guarantee that both taurran and I have a high percent of our total posts being useful to other members, especially compared to you.
Okay maybe i can re-word that. Im not knocking all of you guys that have thousands of posts or anything, most of you guys really do help people on here, im only speaking about a few of you. The rest of you idiots have way too much time on your hands. This guy talked **** months ago in one of my threads and it really seems as though he looks for where i post, then adds some kinda corny *** reply to try to be funny. And, like I said before, he is an example of a jerkoff premier member, who would most likely get his car spit on, or if he was out here, his car might get jacked. Thats all im saying, its my opinion. NOt saying I would jack it or even spit on somebodies ride, but the morons on here def rub alot of people the wrong way with thier comments sometimes. And seriously what are defending him for? Im sure he can explain his stupidity for himself..

Last edited by CFaddict350z; 10-07-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Joe2

the VERY FIRST NIGHT i brought my Z home, parked it in my spot, came out the next morning to go to work and there's a huge wad of spit right in the middle of the hood.

three weeks later i go to a nice restaurant, park right in front, come out after we're done and there's about 10 loogies all over the right front fender/hood like someone was out there repeatedly spitting on it.

then a few months later i'm DRIVING IN IT, stopped at a light guys next to me in a pos VW rabbit or something spit on it from inside his car. i thought he was just spitting out his window but i pulled over after the light changed and sure enough, spit right by the side Z emblem. i went looking for em but couldn't find them.

THEN EARLIER TONIGHT, i go to an electronics store, park where there aren't many other cars for fear of the door ding. I come out to my car and my friend goes "look, there's bird crap all over the hood and roof." the only thing is that there wasn't anywhere for birds to be perched above my car. no tree, no wires, no nothing. SOME ASSMONKEY put ice cream or milk or something in little globs all over my hood, on the passenger side door, by the door handle, on the roof and on the windshield.

WHAT THE F--K F---IN F---S WHY DO THEY KEEP F---ING WITH MY CAR

Old 10-29-2006, 10:42 PM
rlw222

I am glad I live where I do !! town of 4000 and only Z.
It pisses me when I hear of some *** doing this to any car. After all it is the 2nd most expensive thing that most people buy. In most cases I would bet it is pure jealousy . When I was young I drove the who care cares like most everyone else here did or does. Now I can finaly afford a pure pleasure car I hate to think that scumb bags will do this but all I can say if they do they had better hope I do not see them doing it.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:43 AM
dmoffitt

I prefer the "beat the living pulp and produce-the-duce on their bloodied face" method, but uh... in all seriousness, I've never even HEARD of this kind of thing happening, must be a CO thing

Quick Reply: How often does your car get spit on?