Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How often does your car get spit on?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Device

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How often does your car get spit on?

Well, I've owned my car for about 2 weeks. I'll park away from people, take up one spot. Nothing too crazy. Well today I come back out from the mall, after talking to my friend about blue tooth stuff,and getting some chic-fil-a. Span of maybe 20 mins, blam 2 huge loogies sit on the top of my hood, and deck lid.

A few days prior to this, I had just washed my car and left it in my drive way as I anticpated to head out in a hour or so and had what looked like some rednecks lovely chew on my deck lid, with a horrible amount of spit.

I'm just curious to if this is a common occurance? Or if i'm just having bad luck.... Because my next course of action is putting my camcorder in my car and next time it happens i'm going to be finding where they live, and taking a mc-nasty duce all over their car/truck with a nice little note that says "Maybe you shouldn't of spit on that car"
Old 10-02-2006, 04:33 PM
xjongsangx80

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Device
Well, I've owned my car for about 2 weeks. I'll park away from people, take up one spot. Nothing too crazy. Well today I come back out from the mall, after talking to my friend about blue tooth stuff,and getting some chic-fil-a. Span of maybe 20 mins, blam 2 huge loogies sit on the top of my hood, and deck lid.

A few days prior to this, I had just washed my car and left it in my drive way as I anticpated to head out in a hour or so and had what looked like some rednecks lovely chew on my deck lid, with a horrible amount of spit.

I'm just curious to if this is a common occurance? Or if i'm just having bad luck.... Because my next course of action is putting my camcorder in my car and next time it happens i'm going to be finding where they live, and taking a mc-nasty duce all over their car/truck with a nice little note that says "Maybe you shouldn't of spit on that car"
I know how you feel man...but you really shouldn't do that. Next time you
come out of the house, you might find a huge a$$ dent or key marks instead of spits...
Old 10-02-2006, 04:35 PM
ajs8802

man that sucks, nothing like that happends around here, what a load of cumface losers
Old 10-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Device

Originally Posted by xjongsangx80
I know how you feel man...but you really shouldn't do that. Next time you
come out of the house, you might find a huge a$$ dent or key marks instead of spits...

I always park in my garage how ever. And there is about 6 other DB z's in the town that I know of.

Just makes me want to do some street justice though =(
Old 10-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Casanova

Originally Posted by Device

Ahhhh u americans! Always jealous of other peoples Pride
Old 10-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Anomaly

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Seeing that you live in Ft. Collins, CO (Fort fun), I wouldn't doubt that this will be one of a number of vandalism acts against you and your z.

I lived in Ft. Collins from June 99 to February 2003 while I attended CSU and had both experienced vandalism to my car (1990 Ford Probe) and friends' cars - the worse cases came to those cars that were flashy.

I guess I got off lucky as some drunk kid wearing doc martins decided to track through some mud and then 'surf' down the hood of the Probe.

One friend with a 1994 Supra TT continually had problems. Keyed numerous times and mirrors knocked (punched) off.

Another friend of mine has a 1993 Jetta that's been heavily modified. Parked it in the parking structure across the street from Washbar. Came back and the car was keyed all over. When we notified the security guard he told us that we weren't the only ones hit as an SUV had it's tires slashed.

I think some vandalism will happen just about anywhere you go/live - including the #1 best place to live Fort Collins. And I'm not surprised with the number of envious drunk college kids running around.

Good luck!
Old 10-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I own a SB and have discovered that birds pee as much as they pooh. I work in a secure building with fences and armed guards. I park the car in the far end of the lot and nobody ever parks next to me out of respect. Everyday there's bird pee bomb marks and about half the days pooh.

Even in the shopping mall lots I park in the extreme far end of the lot.

The only time I really worry about the car is when I bring it onto the UCR campus at night to instruct classes. I never know what's going to happen and so far nothing has.

Haters. I'd love to catch one ... being bigger and stronger than the average bear I'd wipe the spit off with their knocked out face when I was done with them ... and probably lose my job doing it.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:55 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

I had my neighbors dog pee on my 19s. Malls are dangerous places for the Z hearing so many stories.

Last edited by charlie_rdstr_Z; 10-02-2006 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:56 PM
50 Freak

When I bought my first "roadster" (Del Sol V-Tech). Came back and found someone flicked their cigarette onto my car. Melted a bit of the plastic under the front windshield. Pisses me off to this day.

Boy I hope I never see anyone doing anything to my Z. I'd pepperspray their *** and call it even. And if they wanted to get rough, there's a reason I have a CCW. "I swear officer, I was in fear of my life. He came at me and I pumped 10 rounds of 40 cal into him".

Just kidding. I'm a lover not a fighter....are Z's really that hated? I'm a new owner....don't see why people would do this.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:14 PM
wahooj

Most people in the "FC" don't suck, it's too bad some douchebag college kids don't know how to behave.
A few years ago I was at a friends party up there, someone backed over their friends motorcycle on accident -- backing up their pickup worrying too much about hitting my Z.
I think its funny that many SUVs and trucks that people here in Colorado drive cost more than a Z, but people think its $40K plus and are jealous and mess with it.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That sucks man. If it makes you feel any beter some fuking POS truck driver I had made eye contact with before I walked into a Wendy's one day chucked a pickle on my back window. Saw it when I came out, had to be him as I parked far away and he had to pass my car to leave-was a young guy, who looked at me with a jelousy Im sure we've all experienced. What I wouldnt give to see that mother ***** pulling that $hit.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:20 PM
JhayRCruz

damn...never happened to me. Some people jus got big ***** to actually go up to ur driveway and spit on ur car. God forbid that doesnt happen to me and to make it worse, me seeing them actually doing it.

Im glad all u got is spit and not a dent or scratch.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 50 Freak
When I bought my first "roadster" (Del Sol V-Tech). Came back and found someone flicked their cigarette onto my car. Melted a bit of the plastic under the front windshield. Pisses me off to this day.
Sucks you dont know how to spell VTEC. VTECH is a phone manufacturer....
Old 10-02-2006, 05:27 PM
50 Freak

Originally Posted by Alberto
Sucks you dont know how to spell VTEC. VTECH is a phone manufacturer....
Been a long time since I sold that POS. Hated that car. Sides it's easier to spell Z......

Spelings never ben one of my strongest attributs
Old 10-02-2006, 05:30 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by 50 Freak
Been a long time since I sold that POS. Hated that car. Sides it's easier to spell Z......

Spelings never ben one of my strongest attributs
Or grammer
Old 10-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Device

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Or grammer
Grammar.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:36 PM
50 Freak

hahahahahahah.....
Old 10-02-2006, 05:39 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I have never owned another vehicle that has been vandalized. Just the 350Z.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Jason021174

i think it's just because we show a greater appriciation for our cars. i think people get the wrong impression by thinking z drivers are stuck on themselves. someone mentioned that most suvs cost more than our cars, very true but they are also more common than our cars. not that the z is exotic, but they are not common place such as an suv. it could just be that there are really ****ed up jealous *******s out there that need to get the ****ing **** beat out of them. ****ing retarded *** god damn punks.

Quick Reply: How often does your car get spit on?