Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How often does your car get spit on?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 01:54 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fort Collins, isn't that Colorado University or CUS, I forget? That explains your problems, college jerks!

And this is why I hate leaving my top down! This world is only going to get worse, unfortunately!
Old 10-30-2006, 07:26 AM
dejavu1096

people are just ******! Thats why i drive a crappy corolla to work and school. people these days don't have anything else better to do . best regards for those who owns a Z.

Last edited by dejavu1096; 10-30-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe2
the VERY FIRST NIGHT i brought my Z home, parked it in my spot, came out the next morning to go to work and there's a huge wad of spit right in the middle of the hood.

three weeks later i go to a nice restaurant, park right in front, come out after we're done and there's about 10 loogies all over the right front fender/hood like someone was out there repeatedly spitting on it.

then a few months later i'm DRIVING IN IT, stopped at a light guys next to me in a pos VW rabbit or something spit on it from inside his car. i thought he was just spitting out his window but i pulled over after the light changed and sure enough, spit right by the side Z emblem.

THEN EARLIER TONIGHT, i go to an electronics store, park where there aren't many other cars for fear of the door ding. I come out to my car and my friend goes "look, there's bird crap all over the hood and roof." the only thing is that there wasn't anywhere for birds to be perched above my car. no tree, no wires, no nothing. SOME ASSMONKEY put ice cream or milk or something in little globs all over my hood, on the passenger side door, by the door handle, on the roof and on the windshield.

WHAT THE F--K F---IN F---S WHY DO THEY KEEP F---ING WITH MY CAR

Damn man! Your car is cursed wicked.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Derratte

Here in Seattle, a lot of SUV's get vandalized by hippies/liberals/treehuggers. I have seen it happen so many times its absurd. They will be walking along the sidewalk, see an SUV parked, and either kick the fender or spit on the window. They will even slap "climate change" and "moveon.org" bumper stickers on the hood and doors. Im just glad nothing has happened to my pathfinder yet. Ahh yes liberals, open minded indeed.