Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 03:54 PM
phigmeta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 bat 5$
3 wooven face mask 40$
3 big guys who don't know you from fred 1500$
1 rented cargo van with plates removed 60$

beating the little ******* to the point that he will never again walk the same and will allways have a slight lisp

.......... priceless
Old 10-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Mathys

I hope this will never happen to me....

Good luck sorting it all out.... And I agree, financial punishment is not enough for this kid.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:09 PM
RBlover69

does that kid drive..do u know where he lives..get a bb gun freeze the pellets hid behind a tree when he goes on his way to school let him have it. I honesly would really introduce his face to these steel toe boots i used to where in NYC during those harsh winters. I would really love to then say oh sorry...i just wanted to see the look on ur face.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Glow

I just sat here and spent the last 30 minutes or so reading the 12 pages of responses and i'm just in shock ! I live across the street from a high school in Boston and i've felt forced to have to pay for garaged parking 15 minutes away from my house just on the off chance that some fool decides to be a reject and screw with my Z. All the time, sweat, and money we put into our cars only to find that we have to take extreme precaution and preventative measures outside of our normal routine just to keep her safe ! I'm a single guy and after the headaches i've gone through with my Z i'm not sure I can handle the stress of parenthood ! - HAHA

Hope it all works out for you ... I feel like we should have a yellow ribboned 'Z' pinned on our lapels =)
Old 10-08-2006, 05:00 PM
SunsetZ33

That's just Wrong.... some people don't even deserve to live
Tie a rope to his feet and the bummper of a truck and drag him down a gravel road...

Last edited by SunsetZ33; 10-08-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:58 PM
pacificwindsurf

Dude someone needs to lock up that kid! Today paint, tomorrow he could have a gun !
Old 10-09-2006, 08:21 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
updated pics???
Not really, I forgot to take pics.

Here's one Justin took:

There was still a small amount of paint on the wheels and various "knooks and cranies". The body shop had gotten most of it. It's still gonna have to be repainted.

I'm sure George or one of the guys will update you with pics.

To the punk who did this--->
Old 10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
BoOsTedz33TT

Ski Mask Time....
Old 10-09-2006, 01:09 PM
ABL 2 FLY

Originally Posted by sunmind
Without a witness, the police and/or are unlikely to do anything.

Touch the "misunderstood" subhuman that did this and you become the bad guy.

If he gets charged and convicted, probably nothing serious will happen to him unless he has a previous record.

On a visceral level, I have the urge to cause him much pain and grief. Sorry this happened to you, it could have happened to any of us.

Awaiting the outcome.
There are witnesses and we KNOW who did it.. but nobody seems to care since there is no visual proof he did it... I figured if 5 people saw the guy do it then that would be more then enough...

Any suggestions?
Old 10-09-2006, 01:17 PM
race4it

Well, the saga continues. Last Friday morning my son put out the word that he would pay a reward to anyone that would come forward with proof of who had thrown the paint on the car. A number of people came forward (once again showing there's no loyalty amongst criminals) and the same name kept coming up, but no one had any proof. Then one kid said that there was a video.

Apparantly the kid that did it wanted a video showing him throwing the paint and also showing my son's face when he came out, so he had a friend video the whole thing (my son remembers seeing the kid with the video camera). The video was supposed to be a "trophy" he said.

As rediculous as it is, we offerred $200 for the video and my son and I were supposed to meet the kid last Friday evening at 5:30 to buy it, but when we were on the way the kid called and said that he was too scared to sell it. He said that the kid that threw the paint knew that he was the only one with a video, and so he would know that he gave him up and would beat the hell out of him. He said he wouldn't give it up.

This morning I gave the information to the police and they interviewed the kids, but of course everyone is denying everything. So, we know who did it but the police can't prove anything, and we're tying to find a way to make this kid give up the video (assuming he hasn't already deleted it).

As for the car, the body shop did a great job cleaining it up for a show/party we had last Saturday night. There are still some white paint specs but 99% of it is gone. That being said, we'll still need to repaint a number of the panels.

Thanks again for all the interest and support. The one thing that is clear from all this is that you don't want to **** off a Z owner. I've had dozens of offers to come and kick this kids *** and I've even had a Special Ops guy (who owns a Z) email me and say that all he needed was a name and everything would be taken care of. No questions and no ties.

You guys are awesome!

Last edited by race4it; 10-09-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
dkorr

Originally Posted by race4it
Thanks again for all the interest and support. The one thing that is clear from all this is that you don't want to **** off a Z owner. I've had dozens of offers to come and kick this kids *** and I've even had a Special Ops guy (who owns a Z) email me and say that all he needed was a name and everything would be taken care of. No questions and no ties.

Did you take up on any of those offers? would be great to do so. the kid could forever live in fear.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:49 PM
nothix

nice, how about offering more money? that may be all the kid really wants anyways? =(

Or possible get someone involved he is afraid of, police or parents. Whatever you can manage.

PS what was the total cost of the clean up form the body shop?

Last edited by nothix; 10-09-2006 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:57 PM
ni66anaZE

h
Old 10-09-2006, 02:37 PM
synth19

Originally Posted by race4it
I've even had a Special Ops guy (who owns a Z) email me and say that all he needed was a name and everything would be taken care of. No questions and no ties.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:52 PM
GlassCurtain

time to get a small insulin type syringe. Draw the paint out of a paintball. insert turpentine through same syringe hole and go to work on his car.

or just freeze regular paintballs and shatter some windows.

Glad to hear that the majority of paint has been cleaned up. Hope some justice will be done to that punk, whether it's legal or not.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
chichi506

unf%^%ing believable. you're handling this situation very admirably. i would've totally lost it. i'd wait in front of his house and break his legs...
Old 10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
iknowitsfast

oh heII no....that is totally uncalled for...i feel for you both. you gotta love your Z as much as the rest of us do. I got in a little fender bender on friday. But this.....that is nothing compared to what you two got on your hands. good luck
Old 10-09-2006, 05:33 PM
C4talyst

All you guys saying to beat the s$%^ out of the kid have no creativity; that is a neanderthal response in a situation like this. I agree w/ the person who said a case like this deserves a special style of creative revenge. Perhaps setting his house on fire while he's sleeping in it. Either way, an act like this does not go unpunished.

I once had a real problem with a violent drug addict kind of a guy. This guy was on parole and was upset that I was dating his ex. I was going to plant a handgun in his car that couldn't be traced to me and have him pulled over and searched by the police. He would've immediately gone back to prison for several years with a parole violation. His car was repossessed before I had the chance. How's that for creative?
Old 10-09-2006, 05:53 PM
DmanG281

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why don't you tell the kid with the video that your going to beat the **** out of him even worse if he doesn't give it up? Either that or you could tell him he was an accessory to the crime and he may end up in federal pound him in the @ss prison where he'll get his @ss beat on a regular basis by a 300lb man named bubba then after that he'll get a thorough cornhole ramming to the point that his anus becomes swollen and starts to herniate from all the dry manlove.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Camber

Tell that kid with the video to stop being a ***** and hand it over. Get your money then beat the kids ***.

Quick Reply: Check out what somebody did to my Z....