Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Sigh...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 11:48 AM
Z_Pride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sigh...

First wreck ever today, some lady in a Jaguar swiped my bumper in the parking lot of a Kroger. Guess she could have done more damage but the front bumper is going to have to be replaced. Somehow she managed to swerve and swipe me with her back right rim only bucking the nose of the bumper. Put an odd crease in it. Witness said she hit me while I was behind the white stop line. I mean damn I'd barely got to the stop sign and some lady comes flying around the corner in a Jaguar yacking on the cell phone and bam! Sigh I can't even go and get a pizza.
Old 03-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Inova

geez man that sucks ***! at least you got a witness to help with it though. i hope everything works out for ya....
Old 03-14-2003, 04:12 PM
Moroccan_Mole

even with a witness, getting insurance to payout on wrecks in a parking lot is very difficult. i hope everything works out ok.

a lady reversed into me in my old car while i was waiting for the gate to open at a friends apartment complex. even with 2 witnesses her insurance refused to pay out.

since the damage was minimal about $4-500 and i was probably going to sell the car scraps anyhow, i didnt take her to court. it would have cost more than the damages most likely.
Old 03-14-2003, 05:04 PM
Z_Pride

Thanks guys. Hope to get in the shop monday with any luck. Just one of life's many challenges I suppose. I guess this is further proof for the male theory that women can't drive
Old 03-14-2003, 08:24 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not too bad, it definitly sucks, but atleast you say its confined to the bumper, grab a body kit that tickles your fancy. put insurance money towards it, if any. and move past it. what more can you do, get screwed so try to make something good out of it.