Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

supercharger, turbocharger for sale on ebay.. omg is this for reals??

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:30 PM
TurboTrey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you expect me to give you $50 for a computer fan? I offered you 3.4 million dollars, and that is just for members on this board. Do you want $0 and your "supercharger" or $3,400,000? I'll even drive to your house and personally give you back your original.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:32 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboTrey
So you expect me to give you $50 for a computer fan? I offered you 3.4 million dollars, and that is just for members on this board. Do you want $0 and your "supercharger" or $3,400,000? I'll even drive to your house and personally give you back your original.
C6Vette has been excused from the site.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:33 PM
GlassCurtain

This product does work!! All you have to so is turn it backwards and attach it to your exhaust! It gives crazy power.

My buddy who just read this thread laughing his *** off said that his pocket p*ssy generates more CFM's than that piece of crap

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Oscar Foxtrot Foxtrot
Old 10-25-2006, 06:34 PM
TurboTrey

Originally Posted by C6Vette
You think 250 bucks would make me richer????? what if i don't take his idea and not STFU? what are you going to do?
It won't make you richer but it would be a good start to getting this:

http://www.amazon.com/Rosetta-Stone-...TF8&s=software

$289 shipped!!!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 06:37 PM
350Zum

I'm gonna miss him and his misunderstanding of the English Language
Old 10-25-2006, 06:37 PM
GlassCurtain

Originally Posted by TurboTrey
It won't make you richer but it would be a good start to getting this:

http://www.amazon.com/Rosetta-Stone-...TF8&s=software

$289 shipped!!!!!
LOL you could trade him English learning software for a "supercharger". That sounds fair.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:39 PM
350V

Talking

Originally Posted by 350Zum
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???
Old 10-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

I have an idea for him, trust me this would work and DOUBLE the power output, depending on which auction that was, its anywhere between 44rwhp to 56rwhp. You can SUPERCHARGE the supercharger, by adding another fan directly in front of the first fan, BUT, this is important now so listen, face that first fan backwards, creating a vortex of power in addition to the other fan. Now if you've seen a vortex supercharger, this is exactly how it works. Just be sure that it all fits under the hood.
PS. to make even MORE POWER, you could cut a hole in the hood to force induce more air into your DOUBLE ELECTRONIC SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!
Good luck.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:46 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by C6Vette
Just shut the hell up. You're just a ****ing Mod. What do you know about cars? Just because your sig says you owned a Viper that doesn't mean you got one. Did you prove to people you have a viper????? Yea, kick me out or you'll regret 4ever.
ahh yes he has and we are all jealous of it!! now you prove your product works!!!! prove to us you even have a car!
Old 10-25-2006, 06:50 PM
roxtarinc
Banned

i see something like this in the back of import tuner magazine today!!
Old 10-25-2006, 07:04 PM
GlassCurtain

Originally Posted by chuquison
ahh yes he has and we are all jealous of it!! now you prove your product works!!!! prove to us you even have a car!
I've got a pic of his vette:
Attached Thumbnails supercharger, turbocharger for sale on ebay.. omg is this for reals??-vette.jpg  
Old 10-25-2006, 07:06 PM
crunkz

Um, I just signed on to this site because I just bought a used 350z and thought that getting on this forum would be cool, but after hearing how you guys talk on here is really disturbing. I don't know any of you guys, but why would you sit there and talk about people who aren't even related to you in any ways. That guy might be selling sh*t out there, but if you guys are educated and wise like you said you are then why would you even have time to sit there and diss people's things? You guys just make yourself look bad by sounding all arrogant and rich just because you own a 350Z. Hell, I'm a black dude who owns one now too, but I can guarantee you, I'm not rich. I work for what I have and I respect people. I understand that you guys don't want others to be scammed, but you think people are going to respect you by talking sh*t to them like that? I'm not taking up for you guys or this ebay guy, but you all claim to be educated and all that, but would people who are really educated and well off talk like that? You guys just sound like a bunch of stuck up 350Z owners and that's what make 350Z owners look bad. The guy isn't even putting the auction up just for 350Z owners. You guys just really need to chill. I don't think that I would need to be banned from this site because I would gladly ban myself if all this site is but a bunch of arrogant fools thinking that they're better than everyone else.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:13 PM
TurboTrey

Nobody here thinks they are better than anyone else, we just said he was full of crap and we wanted proof! If he could have proved it I would have gladly bought one!

If you show me a turd and tell me it is a golden nugget and are selling it for $50, scrape the stuff off and then I'll buy it.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 968 Likes on 732 Posts

Originally Posted by 98MODMTR
Oh christ, here we go. What does color have to do with owning a Z?

I think every ethnic background is represented on this site.....

shall i pm him the link to the chris rock mom cracker barrel/tipping thread?

crunkz, you better learn quick or youll be asking about the turbonator and what are the specials at http://kalecoauto.com for the month.

crap is crap and if youre going to try to dupe someone you should be prepared to be called out.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:21 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crunkz
Um, I just signed on to this site because I just bought a used 350z and thought that getting on this forum would be cool, but after hearing how you guys talk on here is really disturbing. I don't know any of you guys, but why would you sit there and talk about people who aren't even related to you in any ways. That guy might be selling sh*t out there, but if you guys are educated and wise like you said you are then why would you even have time to sit there and diss people's things? You guys just make yourself look bad by sounding all arrogant and rich just because you own a 350Z. Hell, I'm a black dude who owns one now too, but I can guarantee you, I'm not rich. I work for what I have and I respect people. I understand that you guys don't want others to be scammed, but you think people are going to respect you by talking sh*t to them like that? I'm not taking up for you guys or this ebay guy, but you all claim to be educated and all that, but would people who are really educated and well off talk like that? You guys just sound like a bunch of stuck up 350Z owners and that's what make 350Z owners look bad. The guy isn't even putting the auction up just for 350Z owners. You guys just really need to chill. I don't think that I would need to be banned from this site because I would gladly ban myself if all this site is but a bunch of arrogant fools thinking that they're better than everyone else.
It's constructive criticism...
We talk sh*t in hope of making him a better person.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:23 PM
350Zum

Originally Posted by crunkz

crunkz-

Please reread this thread and other threads on this site, and you will find that no one here is arrogant. I think you sir are the one who should chill.

Quick Reply: supercharger, turbocharger for sale on ebay.. omg is this for reals??