Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

supercharger, turbocharger for sale on ebay.. omg is this for reals??

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 08:25 PM
350Zum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think crunkz just got in on a strange thread. For the most part, people on this forum are pretty damn cool
Old 10-25-2006, 08:26 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
+1 If you are this sensitive over a thread like this which is a legit bash on a product and a person who is falsly selling something on ebay then this is not the forum for you. You are entirely too sensitive and wont last long here. I suggest you go to http://www.disneylandforums.com
You know the sad part is that I actually tried to go to that link and it doesn't work. Hmmm....could be a money making opportunity!
Old 10-25-2006, 08:33 PM
theanswer0127

Originally Posted by dave079
+1 If you are this sensitive over a thread like this which is a legit bash on a product and a person who is falsly selling something on ebay then this is not the forum for you. You are entirely too sensitive and wont last long here. I suggest you go to http://www.disneylandhappyforums.com
LMAO i actually clicked on it and realized i just got owned.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:35 PM
350Zum

+1
Old 10-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Nastyboy

Well, apperantly this dumb a$$ is a member here...

Added 10/25/06 Please check out this site before you bid, I do NOT want you to order my kit if you think like them. Very funny.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226132 (if they think like that, why don't they just try it and see if it will improve. All they can do is sit there and have stupid comments)

I hope all his "bidders" see this thread regarding his "supercharger"
Old 10-25-2006, 09:52 PM
FairladyZX

LMFAO! this thread is hilirious......in b4 the lock
Old 10-26-2006, 05:49 AM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It cracks me up the guys who strapped a leaf blower on a Civic posted dyno results, and they're not selling anything!

So is the former member a classic case of a "pathological liar"?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:51 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by djtonium
It cracks me up the guys who strapped a leaf blower on a Civic posted dyno results, and they're not selling anything!

So is the former member a classic case of a "pathological liar"?
Yeah, but being a gasoline two-stroke powered blower, the leaf blower would actually be much more effective than this electric piece of garbage.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:15 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 968 Likes on 732 Posts

FORCED INDUCTION: only works if youre forcing in more air then what the engine would pull in naturally.

to crackz: Sry if we came of as a harsh bunch. We protect our own. We are not going to knowingly mislead a member to buy something that wont work like the member is lead on to believe. Wed do the same for you if you asked about say maybe a 'performance chip'. Were not afraid to call out the seller.

This guy was a special case, he was lying about the actual product and had conflicting lies about the product. He has two different descriptions about the bilge pump thinga ma jiggy. When he came here to trash talk/back up the product i had to call him on it.

someone needs to make a list of all the good threads (ape arm, neon standing, a ting a ting ting kid, twins.......and so on) Youll really get a good laugh out of the threads. The only one i feel bad about laughing is ape arm, poor guy. All the others are ROFL LMAO LOLLERSKATES!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:51 AM
r3v

Originally Posted by C6Vette
Just shut the hell up. You're just a ****ing Mod. What do you know about cars? Just because your sig says you owned a Viper that doesn't mean you got one. Did you prove to people you have a viper????? Yea, kick me out or you'll regret 4ever.
oh man i was rolling after reading this. This totally reminded me of that one episode from The Simpsons. Where Bart was contemplating whether or not to steal that video game.. and to the next of him was this really spoiled kid mouthing off to his mom.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:17 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by r3v
oh man i was rolling after reading this. This totally reminded me of that one episode from The Simpsons. Where Bart was contemplating whether or not to steal that video game.. and to the next of him was this really spoiled kid mouthing off to his mom.
you just reminded me of the Speed Holes episode of the simpson lol. I wonder if this is fast becoming the next twins thread :P

I find C6Vette's circular logic hilarious. Buy his product so that we can test it out? Shouldn't he as the seller prove the point rather than us? He posted no picture on the auction of a Z with the actual thing ON the car, let alone a dyno sheet.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 968 Likes on 732 Posts

which dyno sheet do you want? lol

his 300 crank hp
310 crank hp
28 whp gain
22 whp gain

pick one, he could probably make one if those dont tickle your fancy.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Fletch69z

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
which dyno sheet do you want? lol

his 300 crank hp
310 crank hp
28 whp gain
22 whp gain

pick one, he could probably make one if those dont tickle your fancy.
I'll take the 310HP and 28torque blower please, .
Old 10-26-2006, 01:48 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by Fletch69z
I'll take the 310HP and 28torque blower please, .
it costs extra though
Old 10-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Derratte

That electric blower is a load of bull poo. No little tiny 3" electric fan can flow 370cfm. The best electric bathroom vent fans on the market flow about 400cfm, and they use huge electric motors pulling over 150 watts, running on 120v AC power. No little 12v electric motor the size of a grape is going to have that kind of capability.

This guy should be reported to the admins at ebay.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:12 PM
bofa

Originally Posted by crunkz
That's what I'm talking about here. Finally, there's someone on here who's man enough to talk like man. First of all, I would like to say thank you for the welcoming. Honestly, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I was just surfing around and found this site and was checking into it, but after I saw how you guys talk, it just made me felt like this place was full of girls with drama. I understand there's people out there who are scammers, but do we really need to stoop down to their level to prove that they are? We don't even know the facts about this guy to judge him. I know that this site is diversed, but do you guys really think that other ethnicities will feel welcomed if they stop by and see (just like I did) that you guys actually posted up a picture of a dictionary and told the guy to go back to elementary school for his grammar? Who knows what the guy is, but are you guys English majors to be able to make such a stereotypical comment? I'm a down to earth guy who likes to have fun and chit chat with interesting people and that's what attracted me to this site, but man, what a shame. Let the guy do his thing and you guys do your thing. Obviously someone on this forum feels the same way as I do and let that guy know about this forum for him to be able to find it. But thanks again for the welcoming.
I think you may have just started with the wrong thread. There are many more with better ettiquite.

In any case, this guy was pushing a bad product, got called out on in on our site, and instead of backing up his product decided to attack some members.

The point is, it's a bad product and scientifically impossible to increase flow with this product (I've seen it proven on other forums online). We choose to discuss these products because it educates others.

Sometimes the discussion turns into someone getting or (in my case) because well, it's somewhat entertaining at that point.

You will meet some great people on here and some not so great, but the group is diverse and that what's makes ths site the top 350Z site. Welcome.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:03 PM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Question

At 5,000 RPM the 350Z ingests 8,750 liters of air/minute. Is this correct?

Quick Reply: supercharger, turbocharger for sale on ebay.. omg is this for reals??