Old 12-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Mr Twisted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look what I Found New Kids on my block

Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Sponsor
West Covina Nissan

Check out our new store!!
Hey all. Most of you know me by Jeff@Performance, and the website Jen and I developed back in 2003. Well opportunity knocked and I left Performace after 11 years as Parts Manager to open up West Covina Nissan. Jen also left and joined me. We will still be supporting you all and I will open a new website early next year to help keep the industry pricing DOWN!! In the mean time please feel free to PM me with any questions or price quotes until we get up and going. This is a state of the art facility with the best of everything! Not only is parts heated and air conditioned... so is the shop for the techs. This place is BIG! In ground racks and alignment machines as well so we don't damage your lowered cars. We will have an open house early 07 for you to check it out, or stop by anytime and we'll give you the tour. For now Jen and I are working out of a trailer!!!

Our new parts dept down stairs

Upstairs in parts

The new shop

Jen and my temp hang out.
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Find More Posts by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Add Jeff@WestCovinaNissan to Your Buddy List
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM #2
n8vz
Gun-Kata !!!

Kool!
n8vz is online now Report Bad Post Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
n8vz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to n8vz
Find More Posts by n8vz
Add n8vz to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 11:44 PM #3
Mr Twisted

WOW HUGE AND *****in
The only way to discribe this place. Saw this place in the rough, and got the grand tour From Jeff when it was still being built. I only have to say one thing If I was a car this is the place I'D want to be Bought, or serviced. The asphalt is as smooth as a billiards table, the car recieving area will be better and cleaner than most hospital admittance areas, 65 INDOOR working bays and racks manned by the best handpicked Z wrench-heads in the So Cal. area . Full in ground allignment rack, Dyno for super tuning, They'll have it all.

Lastly, without question the best personal {Jeff and Jennie} on the face of the planet to handle your service and parts questions. They are the best people I've come across in the 40 years I've been driv'in and the last 4 years as a modded double Z owner( MotorSport "Best of Show 2005" and "Best 350z 2004 & 2005") and I'm sure they will be surrounded by equally superior personel in the other areas of the dealership.

Yes, I feel my two custom Z's (The Twisted 1&2 our babies) will be well takin cared of but the only bummer is that West Covina Nissan won't be ready to accept service calls till mid January and I need service" NOW"

Jeff save a place in line for me I want to be #1&2 in line with the Twisted Z's

The Twisteds
Ron and Nora
Old 12-24-2006, 06:08 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

You're about a month late on that news....

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/232091-jeff-quit-performance-nissan-mynismo-com.html

BTW, post the link next time rather than quoting the thread contents....

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/238492-check-out-our-my-new-store.html

Last edited by DavesZ#3; 12-24-2006 at 06:10 AM.