Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

farking broker.......damn...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:12 AM
jeff_chen0209

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default farking broker.......damn...

god ...my z just got broken in ,actually not only my car and my storage. The weirest thing is its not happening in the same day ......= =
well, theres too many things in storage i dont know whats missing ...
For my baby Z, there a hole under the driver side door handle, and my dvd player and the flip pot screem are gone.The whole god damn dash board is like crap....sigh...2006 is almost over , and nothing good actually happened on me this year . hope the new comming year will be good lol...
anyways ...merry christmas and happy new year.....wish you guys all luck in 2007
Old 12-27-2006, 02:04 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Dam, makes me want to tell my wife to check on my ZR in storage! Ugh!

The storage place is alarmed and has cameras and fences. Still won't stop a crackhead!
Old 12-27-2006, 03:11 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by zand02max
Dam, makes me want to tell my wife to check on my ZR in storage! Ugh!

The storage place is alarmed and has cameras and fences. Still won't stop a crackhead!

lol crackhead??????? I assume you mean theives ... the rat bastards.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:23 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

This thread needs some photos.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:32 AM
zzz350

Originally Posted by jeff_chen0209
god ...my z just got broken in ,actually not only my car and my storage. The weirest thing is its not happening in the same day ......= =
For my baby Z, there a hole under the driver side door handle, and my dvd player and the flip pot screem are gone.The whole god damn dash board is like crap....sigh...2006 is almost over , and nothing good actually happened on me this year . hope the new comming year will be good lol...
anyways ...merry christmas and happy new year.....wish you guys all luck in 2007
Change your license plate to "888 8888". That has to bring you good luck, if you believe in that sort of thing.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:40 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by zzz350
Change your license plate to "888 8888". That has to bring you good luck, if you believe in that sort of thing.
Ha ha, thats the number for the local paper classified ads in Columbus.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:18 AM
jeff_chen0209

sure ~i will take some photos tomorrow morning.
i just found out there's another z around here got broke in at the same day...
and its the same way how the broker got into mine.
it seems those brokers already found out how to break into G & Z without breaking the glasses or damage anything cuz my frd's G got broken in the same way . The lock is fine still working . everythings fine ..just theres tiny hole below the handle (you dont even notice that you got broken in till you found your lost) theyr good ....god....is there anyway to prevent this ?????? even if you have alarm its still like nothing to those brokers !! they just get in like you use your keys to unlock the doors ...

Man, so pissed off .....its christmas and 2007's comming ...
anyways take care ...
Old 12-27-2006, 10:42 AM
HighwaySpeed

Talking

Another English major.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:51 AM
zzz350

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed
Another English major.
No comment (though it is rightly deserved, wink, wink to Highwayspeed).
Old 12-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Zmazing03

Hes from Canada, maybe French is his first langauge and English his second?

To the OP, my dad had something similar happen to his Jeep down in Jersey. Small puncture hole below the lock, only the lock doesn't work anymore. The alarm would have gone off and the car undriveable at that point (fuel pump shutoff). Nothing you can really do to stop that though.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:50 AM
zzz350

Poor MFer, that sucks being Canadian, only thing worse is being a French Canadian.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:08 AM
jeff_chen0209

Well, sorry about my poor english typing but what does it have to do with the Z's????? I'm talking about my car got broken in by some @ssh0le and suddenly pop out this weird topic. If you are not trying to help or giving some advises then why bother to reply complaining my english ??
For me we all the same Canadian , States or whereever...no matter where you from it's the same to me.We all human guys ???
If you guys from states really care about where people from or how poor english they speak , can i just say at least I drive a Z and i love my Z as all you guys do ...so can we still be like a family ??? Try to help instead of talking sh*t. no offence ...anyways sorry about my poor english lol...
merry christmas and happy new year.......best wishes to all you guys and you guys are all my friends no hating please.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:23 AM
zzz350

This guy can't be Canadian, he actually showed some ***** and responded, how very un-canadian of him.

Don't forget I was the guy suggesting that you get the lucky number 8 all over your license, see I know the superstition of the chinese 8.

Just FYI: I think your english is great and you shouldn't change a thing.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:23 AM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, sorry about my poor english typing but what does it have to do with the Z's????? I'm talking about my car got broken in by some @ssh0le and suddenly pop out this weird topic. If you are not trying to help or giving some advises then why bother to reply complaining my english ??
For me we all the same Canadian , States or whereever...no matter where you from it's the same to me.We all human guys ???
If you guys from states really care about where people from or how poor english they speak , can i just say at least I drive a Z and i love my Z as all you guys do ...so can we still be like a family ??? Try to help instead of talking sh*t. no offence ...anyways sorry about my poor english lol...
merry christmas and happy new year.......best wishes to all you guys and you guys are all my friends no hating please.
I think this is exactly what he is referring to!!
(Guess he doesn't understand America humor!! )
Old 12-29-2006, 07:06 AM
bofa

I was thinking this was another "yipee.. I just finished the break-in for my Z" thread...

Sorry for your luck. Hopefully you have renter's insurance on the storage and aftermarket on the Z. The good news is you get to mod the Z some more.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:47 AM
zzz350

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like reading Jeff-Chen's posts, they provide me with some info and a tremendous amount of entertainment.

Don't let these guys get to you Jeff, I like your posts.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:15 PM
CAN0802

Sorry to hear about your Z, but these people are being typical Californians. While not all of them are this way, I have seen more than I like to admit of this variety, and find the only solution to them is to ignore them.

To address your problem, there is no easy fix. It can be done, but it will take money.