Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350z vs evo 8

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ssteve
Maybe you should sack up and buy the g35 then. Thats all I heard from girls when I was looking at the 350.... " Isnt it just the poor mans G35?"
What? HaHa!
Listen, I am glad you bought the car you ALWAYS wanted. Now stop the fanboi crap. Most here know what the evo is about so good wishes, best of luck, yada yada. Good bye.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:46 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the evo trolls are having a heart to heart on the z board talk about fanboys!! evo is junk, 13's and 14's are slow this day in age. I would take a wrx anyday over the evo they're always faster at the track, always.

"i love your sedan maaaann... geez thanks maaaan i like your ricey wing and bike rack"
Old 01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Maybe you should sack up and buy the g35 then. Thats all I heard from girls when I was looking at the 350.... " Isnt it just the poor mans G35?"

lol, wtf do girls from 90210 know about sportscars. cahnge member name to laguna beach s.s.s.s.ss.sssteeevvveeee

Old 01-15-2007, 02:55 PM
ssteve

Originally Posted by Reality350
What? HaHa!
Listen, I am glad you bought the car you ALWAYS wanted. Now stop the fanboi crap. Most here know what the evo is about so good wishes, best of luck, yada yada. Good bye.
Wow bro dont cry about it, everything will be ok. If you re read my posts I never said a single bad thing about the 350z, and I wasnt pulling any fanboi crap either. Looks like I struck a nerve with the "poor mans G35" cooment didnt I? If thats the case then maybe your a little insecure, or maybe your just pissed cause you really wanted a G and couldnt afford it?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:04 PM
ssteve

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
lol, wtf do girls from 90210 know about sportscars. cahnge member name to laguna beach s.s.s.s.ss.sssteeevvveeee

Sorry buddy but I dont even live in southern california...... Not to mention, I wasnt the one that said:

"I'd rather have girls staring at me when driving than teenage boys."

I simply stated a fact that I was told more then once by females that I shouldnt buy a 350z cause they are the poor mans G35. Now I know that that isnt true, and that they are designed for two completely different types and lifestyles for that matter. As for the fanboy stuff. I realize that the car I own isnt any better then a lot of vehicles on the road, but as the same time I also realize that it does what I want it to and that the Z couldnt meet the requirements I set forth in order for me to spend my money on it.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:20 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

ummm still a fanboy... even in 5 more min. you will stll be a fanboy. and as far as the money goes lmfao!! thats why you got what you did the z costs more derrrrrrrrr think before you speak. you are an internet troll looking to stir something up on a diffrent forum. like I said after your original post go to an evo board and stop trolling on the z board.

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 01-15-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Z04

I dont exactly think they are trolling but thats just my opinion. You could also look at it like this.... They are defending a great performing car for what it is. I realize that its a car that appeals to a small amount of people but the fact is that it does perform very well, and some of the points (not all) being stated here seem like they are coming from people that dont know what they are talking about.

then, they can go defend the car all they want on a evo board. i respect other cars for what they are, and love sports cars. but to continually bash a car on a forum dedicated to the car is trolling, and not very bright if you ask me
Old 01-15-2007, 03:25 PM
ssteve

Originally Posted by Z04
then, they can go defend the car all they want on a evo board. i respect other cars for what they are, and love sports cars. but to continually bash a car on a forum dedicated to the car is trolling, and not very bright if you ask me
Who was bashing?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:27 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by Z04
+1

trolls
Old 01-15-2007, 03:29 PM
ssteve

ummm still a fanboy... even in 5 more min. you will stll be a fanboy. and as far as the money goes lmfao!! thats why you got what you did the z costs more derrrrrrrrr think before you speak.
Actually the Z I was looking at was a little bit less $$$ but that doesnt really matter to me cause to be honest If I did have more money to spend I wouldnt have got a evo, I would have bought a E46 M3. You guys seem confused here. I never said that it was the poor mans G. I simply stated that I was told this by several others.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:30 PM
spf4000

Sorry buddy but I dont even live in southern california...... Not to mention, I wasnt the one that said:

"I'd rather have girls staring at me when driving than teenage boys."

I simply stated a fact that I was told more then once by females that I shouldnt buy a 350z cause they are the poor mans G35. Now I know that that isnt true, and that they are designed for two completely different types and lifestyles for that matter. As for the fanboy stuff. I realize that the car I own isnt any better then a lot of vehicles on the road, but as the same time I also realize that it does what I want it to and that the Z couldnt meet the requirements I set forth in order for me to spend my money on it.
Poor man's G35? Hell, the G35 is a poor man's BMW. So I guess it makes the Z the really poor man's BMW?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:34 PM
hardrock905

That's about the dumbest post I have ever read.
Do you always let snobby, spoiled little girls pick your cars out for you?
Sounds like you need to try to man up and grow a pair stevey.
Put some bass in that voice won't ya?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:35 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by spf4000
Poor man's G35? Hell, the G35 is a poor man's BMW. So I guess it makes the Z the really poor man's BMW?

poor mans BMW? its design resembles porsche.... and anyway he G35 is a poor mans skyline gtr get with the program.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:41 PM
ssteve

Originally Posted by hardrock905
That's about the dumbest post I have ever read.
Do you always let snobby, spoiled little girls pick your cars out for you?
Sounds like you need to try to man up and grow a pair stevey.
Put some bass in that voice won't ya?
Thats a close second for the dumbest post then..... I bought a evo. Do you really think I had a $hit load of girls telling me to go buy a evo? I think not. Sorry Im not a burly savage man like your self... Maybe you can give me some pointers on how to be a E-gangster like yourself?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:44 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Thats a close second for the dumbest post then..... I bought a evo. Do you really think I had a $hit load of girls telling me to go buy a evo? I think not. Sorry Im not a burly savage man like your self... Maybe you can give me some pointers on how to be a E-gangster like yourself?

lol @ ss..ssss.sss.s..steve you are a troll

Old 01-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Reality350

Wow bro dont cry about it, everything will be ok. If you re read my posts I never said a single bad thing about the 350z, and I wasnt pulling any fanboi crap either.
No tears here, lol. I am laughing at your fanboi, "meh evo pwnzors all" comments.
You just got the ride so go enjoy it..

Looks like I struck a nerve with the "poor mans G35" cooment didnt I? If thats the case then maybe your a little insecure, or maybe your just pissed cause you really wanted a G and couldnt afford it?
LoL, nerves? Surely you jest. I dont want to start a Z-G war, they are both great cars.
And you have no basis to suggest what I could or could not afford.. HAHA!
Just an FYI, Z's are priced higher then G's in Toronto.

Cheers,

R
Old 01-15-2007, 03:52 PM
ssteve

lol @ ss..ssss.sss.s..steve you are a troll

What could you ban me for? Saying that I like the 350z but not as mutch as the evo? Or maybe for telling you that someone said something you didnt like about the car you own? I dont understand what makes you such a self righteous pr!ck
Old 01-15-2007, 03:55 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

What could you ban me for? Saying that I like the 350z but not as mutch as the evo? Or maybe for telling you that someone said something you didnt like about the car you own? I dont understand what makes you such a self righteous pr!ck
lets see, you own an evo... not a Z, you are trolling this site to stir people up. go to an evo forummmmmmmm!!!!! can I say it any better than that? can I get a +1?
Old 01-15-2007, 03:58 PM
ssteve

Originally Posted by Reality350
No tears here, lol. I am laughing at your fanboi, "meh evo pwnzors all" comments.
You just got the ride so go enjoy it..

LoL, nerves? Surely you jest. I dont want to start a Z-G war, they are both great cars.
And you have no basis to suggest what I could or could not afford.. HAHA!
Just an FYI, Z's are priced higher then G's in Toronto.

Cheers,

R
When did I say the evo owns anything, and when did I say that you couldnt afford a G? Honestly I could care less what you could afford or what price any car goes for in toronto. I hope your happy with the car you own, and considering that you own a 350z I am sure you are cause like I have said before. They are a great car and I would love to own one. If you reread my post you will see that I never said anything bad about the Z, I only stated what was told to me by others which happened to be girls that were remarking negative things about the 350z.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:00 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

where is a smiley w/ some tears?

Quick Reply: 350z vs evo 8