Old 02-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VividRacing
what happpen to Michael @ vivid?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:51 PM
miester350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would say we have an over-reaction on our hands, put the gun down and just be patient. Pray that the fed-ex drivers drive really fast for you and hopefully it will get there in time for your meet.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My eyes hurt from reading the first sentence...ouch...time to sue!!! LOl
Old 02-06-2007, 03:54 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Sorry but too difficult to read.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:58 PM
287HP

I waited for 2 months to get my springs from Vivid. I eventually cancelled my order and went with another vendor (received my springs in Five (5) days).
Old 02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
sadclown

just to make things clear.
He ordered the part 2/1/07 last thurs. we made it clear that it's going to be drop ship to him because its not in stock here in the shop. Told him we'll try our best to be shipped out by our vendor asap. gave him the tracking number today but he's already freaking out because he wants the exhaust installed by this sunday for the meet. as what they say here on the board, JUST BE PATIENT, it's not like its been a month already. and he knows from the start that its ground shipping not 2day shipping. We always try our best to ship all your orders asap but we dont have any control if items are drop ship. hope you clearly understand.

come on now, if he ordered the item on 2/1/07, he should have received the item the following day, what kind of a company are you that you cant teleport the item to him instantly.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 PM
MERK350Z

just to make things clear.
He ordered the part 2/1/07 last thurs. we made it clear that it's going to be drop ship to him because its not in stock here in the shop. Told him we'll try our best to be shipped out by our vendor asap. gave him the tracking number today but he's already freaking out because he wants the exhaust installed by this sunday for the meet. as what they say here on the board, JUST BE PATIENT, it's not like its been a month already. and he knows from the start that its ground shipping not 2day shipping. We always try our best to ship all your orders asap but we dont have any control if items are drop ship. hope you clearly understand.
first off yes he said drop ship and i knew that because he made a mistake from my first order i got from him and i knew about dropshipping because i have a shipping business myself i have a 200k sqft warehouse so please if anyone knows about shipping its me. and he said i should have no problem getting it by friday the next week because i orderd it on 2/1 you want to lie fine lie i dont car but the point is that u said what u said u just dont want to admit it because then u know u are wrong . 7 business days should be enough. yes i knew and it takes 5 business days usally to get an item. but one thing i did not know is that its going to take 3 business days to process the order. the reason i am mad is that i told him when i need the item i made it really clear befor i orderd it. if he had told me "billy" that you not going to get it in time i would have been cool about it but the guy lied thats what is pissing me off and i could have found a local shop and paid the extra 50 dollersor what ever they charge and be done with it.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Originally Posted by Vick781
what happpen to Michael @ vivid?

mike is not here anymore, Im the one who's in charge here in the Z forums since end of nov. and I'm a Z owner myself
Old 02-06-2007, 04:14 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Can someone link the song, Cry me a River by Justin Timberlake?

Old 02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
MERK350Z

Default hmm

you guys makeing it sound like i cant wait. i can wait as long as he wants me too. but when i made the purchase; he made it clear to me that it would be here in time and thats the only reason i made the purchase from him. trust me the last thing i want is to trash a company, but when the person also comes on line and lies saying "oh i told him this and that"thats BS i have better crap to do i just wanted to give everyone the heads up one what some sales people say or try to say maybe he was not clear. the one thing i can def say is he said it would be here on time or this would not be an issue or be nice and give the customer a heads up "hey the part is going to be late sorry" i would have been fine by it. also like to apologize for the caps i was just mad thats all i see that vividracing has alot of happy customers but one thing they lack is a good customer service or communcation skills with the customer. thats how you build a customer base in a business when customers see that you made the effort to make them happy or atleast try.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:18 PM
___DJK___

Where is the Grammar Ninja?
Old 02-06-2007, 04:22 PM
350Z_LEE

mike was a douche. BJ is cool though. Good customer service, and BJ is why i continued doing buisness with VR. Ordered a clutch from Mike once and it was the biggest ordeal in the world. Actually upped the price of the clutch AFTER i bought it, but that's another story. When stuff is drop shipped you have to have patience.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:32 PM
insomniaxvi

Originally Posted by zand02max
Can someone link the song, Cry me a River by Justin Timberlake?

http://www.liquidcluster.net/CryMeARiver.mp3

There you go!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:44 PM
rocks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hah i have a better story i orderd a Metra dash kit to put a stero in my 06, from some online place to bad i cant remember the name. I wait a month it never shows up. The company never awnsers their phone. So I order a Zenclousre box with the metra kit it gets here in 5 days. 3 freaking months later the original dash kit shows up. So now i have an extra one. New still in the box. Hrm.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Originally Posted by 350Z_LEE
mike was a douche. BJ is cool though. Good customer service, and BJ is why i continued doing buisness with VR. Ordered a clutch from Mike once and it was the biggest ordeal in the world. Actually upped the price of the clutch AFTER i bought it, but that's another story. When stuff is drop shipped you have to have patience.

thanks lee!!

Originally Posted by insomniaxvi
http://www.liquidcluster.net/CryMeARiver.mp3

There you go!
LOL
Old 02-07-2007, 07:52 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

this thread, Progress sway bars and agency ss brake lines from vivid in a little less than a week for me, very pleased w/ the service too!! everything was perfect.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:42 AM
howey

I have an idea that I think would make everyone happy. Check out these fine websites:

http://www.huntingtonlearning.com/

http://www.hop.com/

These websites should prove useful to you. They are not exactly mods for your Z but mods for your life
Old 02-07-2007, 09:54 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

The OP claims that he's in shipping business....?! Hmm.. I highly doubt that! I can just imagine calling his company to help me ship something and the conversation goes something like this.

A: WHAT YOU SHIPPING ADDRESS?!
ME: 888 North Blvd.
A: SPELL THAT!
ME: Spell what?
A: NORTH!
ME: Like the direction north.
A: Can you spell that?!
ME: Hmm.. N as in Nancy, O as in...
A: WAIT MON WAIT MON! HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT?!
ME: Spell WHAT?!
A: NANCY

Sorry that was probably some bad humor.. But if the OP really knows about the shipping business, he'd know that ground shipping can never be guaranteed. You get what you paid!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:55 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by MERK350Z
first off yes he said drop ship and i knew that because he made a mistake from my first order i got from him and i knew about dropshipping because i have a shipping business myself i have a 200k sqft warehouse so please if anyone knows about shipping its me. and he said i should have no problem getting it by friday the next week because i orderd it on 2/1 you want to lie fine lie i dont car but the point is that u said what u said u just dont want to admit it because then u know u are wrong . 7 business days should be enough. yes i knew and it takes 5 business days usally to get an item. but one thing i did not know is that its going to take 3 business days to process the order. the reason i am mad is that i told him when i need the item i made it really clear befor i orderd it. if he had told me "billy" that you not going to get it in time i would have been cool about it but the guy lied thats what is pissing me off and i could have found a local shop and paid the extra 50 dollersor what ever they charge and be done with it.
patience is a virtue. Nothing in life is an exact science. Roll with the punches, your heart will thank you for it champ.

Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you like if someone started a thread: "MERK350Z sucks!"
Old 02-07-2007, 03:40 PM
MERK350Z

Originally Posted by vo7848
patience is a virtue. Nothing in life is an exact science. Roll with the punches, your heart will thank you for it champ.

Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you like if someone started a thread: "MERK350Z sucks!"
your right i would not like it, but like i said it before don't sell something you can't deliver on and lie about it saying you can thats the only thing that got me mad i would have ordered the 6 other parts i need from him if did not BS me thats all .

Quick Reply: vividracing.com SUCKS