Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Street Racers Be Warned

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 07:45 AM
DJMatrix1067

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Racers Be Warned

this is a thread for every single person who is a non Z owner, and creates a username just to get on the 350Z website to try and bash the 350 or convince us that your car is faster.

There are tons of people on this site who will flame you for writing such nonsense on this website. Grow up. Isn't it obvious the reason why we all drive Z's? for the women of course!

No seriously though, we drive Z's because we want to. no one forced us on the lot to choose them, and when presented with the choice between that stupid F body, or the box on wheels (evo), we realized that the Z was a GORGEOUS car, with tons of potential. While in it's stock form, it may not be as fast as some other cars out there, it is still a VERY fast car, with great handling characteristics and tons of potential.

To my fellow Z members. If you see these morons on our site, try and refrain from responding. Maybe they will realize that we Z drivers are more mature than the other idiots out there, and we don't street race. I know its hard sometimes, but try not to indulge this behavior. The only reason why i ask, is so that we can keep these forums friendly and open to REAL issues and topics, not BS street racing.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:48 AM
redman333

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in. Agreed
Old 02-16-2007, 07:53 AM
CNT350Z

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
this is a thread for every single person who is a non Z owner, and creates a username just to get on the 350Z website to try and bash the 350 or convince us that your car is faster.

There are tons of people on this site who will flame you for writing such nonsense on this website. Grow up. Isn't it obvious the reason why we all drive Z's? for the women of course!

No seriously though, we drive Z's because we want to. no one forced us on the lot to choose them, and when presented with the choice between that stupid F body, or the box on wheels (evo), we realized that the Z was a GORGEOUS car, with tons of potential. While in it's stock form, it may not be as fast as some other cars out there, it is still a VERY fast car, with great handling characteristics and tons of potential.

To my fellow Z members. If you see these morons on our site, try and refrain from responding. Maybe they will realize that we Z drivers are more mature than the other idiots out there, and we don't street race. I know its hard sometimes, but try not to indulge this behavior. The only reason why i ask, is so that we can keep these forums friendly and open to REAL issues and topics, not BS street racing.
I'm in.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:55 AM
03BrickyardZ

You mean, I cant make fun of the F-body anymore? or the SRT-4? This thread makes me sad.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:59 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-16-2007, 08:01 AM
jimmyloose

epic.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Shift_Z33

We are all enthusiasts, I dont understand why people who buy one car have to jump on the haters bandwagon. "My evo is faster than your Z". A simple 5 minutes of searching would tell me that. If you really need to come here and build up your ego and pride to make you feel like a badass, then you pretty much suck.

Also, most enthusiasts want their car to be a little better in performance category and Im included. That doesnt mean that I need to go out and look for a civic to demolish w/ my Z so I can feel superior. Im so tired of reading threads titled "I totalled my Z" or seeing videos of street races in traffic. It doesnt matter if there's 20 cars or 3 cars while you're racing. There is still that chance of something terribly wrong happening. If you want to be a badass and show everyone why, then take it to the track. Chances are you'll get your *** handed to you by real drivers. Dont risk my life or my friends/families lives b/c you get a hard-on for doing 130mph on the street.

+1 on the street racing forum being deleted.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:07 AM
moses

Amen
Old 02-16-2007, 08:09 AM
ML2000

Originally Posted by Shift_Z33
We are all enthusiasts, I dont understand why people who buy one car have to jump on the haters bandwagon. "My evo is faster than your Z". A simple 5 minutes of searching would tell me that. If you really need to come here and build up your ego and pride to make you feel like a badass, then you pretty much suck.

Also, most enthusiasts want their car to be a little better in performance category and Im included. That doesnt mean that I need to go out and look for a civic to demolish w/ my Z so I can feel superior. Im so tired of reading threads titled "I totalled my Z" or seeing videos of street races in traffic. It doesnt matter if there's 20 cars or 3 cars while you're racing. There is still that chance of something terribly wrong happening. If you want to be a badass and show everyone why, then take it to the track. Chances are you'll get your *** handed to you by real drivers. Dont risk my life or my friends/families lives b/c you get a hard-on for doing 130mph on the street.

+1, I could not of said it better myself.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:15 AM
z32 Outlaw Z

ur right... so what if other cars are faster, we do have potential and WE DO IT WITH CLASS AND STYLE at the same time...ha!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:17 AM
DJMatrix1067

Originally Posted by ML2000
+1, I could not of said it better myself.
Ya that was exactly what i was getting at. Stop totalling everyones cars and grow up. Z owners, DONT race on the streets. Its a win win for everyone. No tickets, no high maintenance bills, less money spent on gas, cheaper insurance (cuz u wont have tickets and accidents).
06daytona

Originally Posted by Shift_Z33

Good luck getting the street racing forum deleted, i'm not totaly for street racing but i'm not completly against it either. I have street raced before and it was fun, but i do also understand your point. So good luck but i think there are too many street racers out there.
dvo

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by sq40

+100
Old 02-16-2007, 08:19 AM
gixxer1000

very true..
Old 02-16-2007, 08:25 AM
ekim81

Originally Posted by 06daytona
Good luck getting the street racing forum deleted, i'm not totaly for street racing but i'm not completly against it either. I have street raced before and it was fun, but i do also understand your point. So good luck but i think there are too many street racers out there.
it's already been deleted.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Shift_Z33

Thats SOOO last week!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Christian88

Too true...too many times has someone pulled up next to me at a light, whether it be a civic, Evo, or even a friggin' sebring, and they all think that I'm at the front of the light because I wanna race.

Sure it's fun to go fast sometimes, but it has it's place and time...not rush hour traffic or in a 45-mph speed zone.

But it's like you said, we didn't buy the Z because we thought we'd be the fastest out there. We bought it because it's a great car, it's got a great look and is a head-turner (whether stock or modified), and because we wanted to.

Well said and very true!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said, I am in total agreement.

R
Old 02-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I for one enjoyed reading some of the street racing threads (from the reputable members and seeing vids), at worst they were entertaining, it is my fellow Z owners who get their panties in a bunch and see the need to complain of a section that they dislike/dont agree with and now we dont have this on the site anymore. If you dont like it, ignore it, its the beauty of the internet you can go to another section of the forums or go to another site. You say ignore the people who come in from other forums with other cars, but I can think of a few who didnt own Z's and were true enthusiasts and posted good info and taught everybody about their specific platform or just spread knowledge in general. Now those people will likely leave, just so you weak sauce Z owners who dont even race can stay "happy", this thread sucks, you all suck at life.

Alberto <--- puts flame suit on
Old 02-16-2007, 08:35 AM
ZCARBANDIT
Banned

There is always something faster.i bought a z because i like it, not because it can do 0-60 in 1 sec. or something.if i wanted speed,speed, i would get a carbon fibre p-51 mustang.with the merlin or the turbine.lol

Quick Reply: Street Racers Be Warned