Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Almost rear ended by a fellow my350z member

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 08:09 AM
DJMatrix1067

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First everyone says who cares who pays for it, now I'm getting **** for what i rightfully pay for?

I'll break it down the best i can.

I was given a 3,000 dollar toyota camry when i was learning how to drive. I had no accidents and no tickets in that car for two years. I have worked everyday whenever i have a free moment, saving up all the money i can over the last 2 years (im currently 18.)

My jobs- I am the owner of Ostrov Design Group. I do graphics/ web design/ photography work. The company was started by my dad, and when he died, it was left to me. I also am a theatrical lighting designer with Plano West Theatre and Gemini Stage Lighting. I work at Stonebriar Ice Rink as a part time little league hockey coach. I also am a day trader. So yes i have a part time job. i have many part time jobs, all of which are paying considerable amounts of money. my business alone brings enough income for me to support myself. I have been working those jobs for 2 years, and saving up since i was about 13. my parents told me that i wouldn't get a car unless i paid for it. so even when i was 13-15 and too young to work, a portion of my allowance each week went into a car fund. The z was my dream car.

Currently, my car fund is slowly growing to pay for a twin turbo kit

by the way. i didnt know it was ***** **** to try and avoid a fight by being mature and trying to apologize so that everyone can see i didn't mean to defame him in any way. grow up people. i cant even believe im saying that to a forum of people who are older than me.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Eazzy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds to me like he was maybe just trying to get ur attention so you two could go get a cup of coffee, I think u overreacted. Now, you've blemished the Z community.

Just over a innocent cup of coffee. Sad

Last edited by Eazzy; 03-28-2007 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:16 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by imjdoggie
Dude take your skirt off and stand up for yourself!!!
Combat boots, fishnets, short skirts, and corsets - FTW!!! Woooowhoooo! Yeah, I'm a freak.

Or get a combat-kilt!! I think ur gonna need it when he hunts you down at the human "zoo" we like to call "high-school!"

Last edited by gothchick; 03-28-2007 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:17 AM
imjdoggie

Originally Posted by gothchick
Combat boots, fishnets, short skirts, and corsets - FTW!!! Woooowhoooo! Yeah, I'm a freak.

pics please
Old 03-28-2007, 08:17 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

for the love of God dont any of you key anyones car. That act should only be done if somone does damage to your car without proper compensation.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:19 AM
imjdoggie

And DJMATRIX I still would have beat the tar out of him if I were you!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Track

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
First everyone says who cares who pays for it, now I'm getting **** for what i rightfully pay for?

I'll break it down the best i can.

I was given a 3,000 dollar toyota camry when i was learning how to drive. I had no accidents and no tickets in that car for two years. I have worked everyday whenever i have a free moment, saving up all the money i can over the last 2 years (im currently 18.)

My jobs- I am the owner of Ostrov Design Group. I do graphics/ web design/ photography work. The company was started by my dad, and when he died, it was left to me. I also am a theatrical lighting designer with Plano West Theatre and Gemini Stage Lighting. I work at Stonebriar Ice Rink as a part time little league hockey coach. I also am a day trader. So yes i have a part time job. i have many part time jobs, all of which are paying considerable amounts of money. my business alone brings enough income for me to support myself. I have been working those jobs for 2 years, and saving up since i was about 13. my parents told me that i wouldn't get a car unless i paid for it. so even when i was 13-15 and too young to work, a portion of my allowance each week went into a car fund. The z was my dream car.

Currently, my car fund is slowly growing to pay for a twin turbo kit

by the way. i didnt know it was ***** **** to try and avoid a fight by being mature and trying to apologize so that everyone can see i didn't mean to defame him in any way. grow up people. i cant even believe im saying that to a forum of people who are older than me.
You don't have to explain anything to us; you owe us nothing. It is none of our business. I think you did the mature thing by keeping your rage off the road, for whatever that's worth. I personally think it would be kick *** to learn that you two burried the ax and became friends. That is the second to coolest outcome I can think of.

Of course, the #1 coolest thing would involve wiffle ball bats and a video, but it would be wrong for me to advocate violence purely for my personal enjoyment. On the other hand, if you two both just happen to own wiffle ball bats and a video camera....

But let's put away the controversy and concentrate on things we can all agree upon, such as: How the Hell does Plano get away with cheating like Hell, every football season since Debbie first did Dallas?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:32 AM
TUNER350

See i dont see whats going on here so what some trash talking on the forums big f-ing deal that should not give the kid the right to go out on public roads and try to cause accidents.If he does have a problem take it out through pm's or at school not on the road!Come this kid that tailed you and cussed you out bc of some little smack on the internet, he needs to go to anger management classes.To the OP you did the right thing just ignore idiots.But seriously if we were to go hunt down every person we ragged on on the forums it would be a LONG year.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:37 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 208 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by gothchick
Maybe he's a boy-*****. Or -- Dances at gay strip clubs during recess & after school? Gay bachelor parties???

Disclaimer: I'm not gay bashing, as I've been in a few girl/girl relationships myself.
+1 on 350Z girls lovin' other girls
Old 03-28-2007, 08:43 AM
djnc

this thread = poop...this hockey kid seems like he's WAY too defensive about having rich parents and DJMATRIX is just stating his opinion about kids with rich parents...everyone talks **** on the internet...who cares?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:44 AM
_NIZMO_

Sound off like you gotta pair
Old 03-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Eazzy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Im just not feeling the love here.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Anomaly

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I can't believe this thread is still going...

Has anyone PM'd PWSHHOCKEY44 the link to this thread or are we all waiting for DJMatrix1067 to come back later reporting his car was keyed and tires slashed?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:57 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Anomaly
Has anyone PM'd PWSHHOCKEY44 the link to this thread or are we all waiting for DJMatrix1067 to come back later reporting his car was keyed and tires slashed?
All I can say is when you see him, be a good little Gump and "Run, Forest! Ruuuunnnn!!" I hope your Z has VTEC and is faster than a speeding RSX!! Lol!!

Last edited by gothchick; 03-28-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by NightRida
To be frank...............
Sounds like your hating cus you don't have what he has, REGARDLESS how he received it is NONE of your concern nor business.

Now if he talked **** about you not having this and that then you can bust him out with the mom and dad story however if all was peaceful then why start static?

Peace!
+1 OP sounds like a whining girl. I'll tell you this, you posting your gay a$$ HS drama is just dumb, and immature. Learn to deal with your problems-that you started by calling him out on his personal situation-on your own

edit-and the OP isnt even man enough to apologize in person. I suggest you do that if your local, and squash your BS. This is all like some male my350Z/Laguna Beach teenie drama-you have degraded these forums into a high school soap opera-you are the man.

Last edited by Alberto; 03-28-2007 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:01 AM
abyss

Originally Posted by cubu
i suck **** in public bathroom stalls for my mods!!!
So THATS why my uncle just moved from San Angelo to dallas. makes sense now.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
nlsqba

+1 on being hater
+1 on being whining girl

And OP if you want to talk $hit - be ready to walk your talk...
Old 03-28-2007, 09:19 AM
cubu

yes you did they right thing, but it was your fault that it occurred and could have been prevented
Old 03-28-2007, 09:20 AM
stereoneeds

yeah you hated on someone, got caught, and now want everyone to feel sorry for you. bottom line- if youre gonna talk **** be ready to back it up. if not, no biggie, just dont open your mouth.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 AM
NX ZR

.......theeeth ith thsooo entardtaining....justh keep-it going.....imma pasthout.......

Last edited by NX ZR; 03-28-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Almost rear ended by a fellow my350z member