Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Almost rear ended by a fellow my350z member

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:45 AM
bonusfrag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nathanwl2004
Stop talking **** like a fukin 5 year old on the playground.

and stop using your 3500 pound vehicle as a weapon.

they will both likely get you seriously injured or killed at this rate. grow the *** up. I'm sure either side of this argument is gonna look great in court. I had to ram him and beat the hell out of him, he made fun of me on the internet.

stop this bs before we get to watch on CNN how MY350Z is a dangerous breeding ground for teenage violence or any other age for that matter. I don't like to segregate by age.

if your going to do anything take two spears lock you self in the gymnasium and duel to the death. by try not to mess up the wrestling mats they're expensive.
^^^^ Spears!!!? Why spears? Somebody just saw 300.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:48 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope you got some l33t combat skillz. I think ur gonna need them when he hunts you down at the human "zoo" we like to call "high-school!" If you ain’t got no l33t skillz afta talking da ****, then all I can say is when you see him, be a good little Gump and "Run, Forest! Ruuuunnnn!!" THIS IS SPPPAAARRTTTAA! Lol!

I hope your Z has VTEC and is faster than a speeding RSX!! LMAO!!

Last edited by gothchick; 03-28-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Flippantduke

Man, read the whole. I am tired
My synopsis...... if you talk ****, be prepared to back it up, especially if you go to the same school. I miss highschool so much................NOT.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Nismo 350z

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
So today, I'm driving to lunch. I'm in the center lane with no traffic around doing 55. (Speed limit is 45 but no one does it). All of a sudden I see this Z running up behind me, hauling ***, and starts to ride my *** like mayyybe a foot off of my bumper. I finally recognize the driver as a member of this site that I know who goes to my school. fair enough. I figure maybe he is in a hurry to get somewhere, or admiring my car? i start to slow down to let him know its okay to pass. He starts riding even closer. It's becoming more and more evident that he's pissed at me for some reason.

I tried everything i knew how to get him off the back of my car, but he wasn't getting the message. Finally, i made the decision to use my brembos and let him know i was serious about getting off my tail. I very lightly tapped the brakes, just enough to get some bite on the pads, and he immediately swerves around me and floors it. gets up next to me with his windows down and is screaming and yelling profanities. not very mature at all.

So i figure instead of racing him (which was the only way i knew to get away from him) or slamming on the brakes in the middle of the road, i would just ignore him. I wish i had remembered that i could have rolled my windows up, but i wasn't thinking straight. so i just did the next best thing. I ignored him and continued to drive without acknowledging him.

Next thing i know, he slams the brakes, swerves across three lanes (medium traffic now) and rolls up on my right side. Still yelling and screaming profanities. I really couldnt hear what he was trying to say cuz of my exhaust + wind from doin 55 mph, but i knew he was cussing me out for no reason.

So, i still continue to ignore him, and he finally screeches tire through a turn and turns into the mall.

The part i don't get is what I could possibly have done to deserve this sort of childish behavior. this is the type of stuff i expect from vtech or similar. I never expected a fellow 350Z driver to act as childish as this. especially when i have done nothing to merit the behavior.

I'm not going to disclose his name because I am almost certain he will make himself known by responding to this. I do believe that i at least deserve an explanation for why he was pissed off at me. the following was posted when i got home.

Did i run away? i continued the same speed the whole time, and ignored him. in fact he was the one who turned off. not that i really wanted him to continue trying to flag me down, but still.

sounds like typical highschool bravada. i dont know, i hate to say that because the fact is that I myself am still in highschool, but i would NEVER do something as dangerous, immature, and reckless as he did. Everyday we hear about cars being totalled at lunchtime because of idiot kids with loaded parents who just buy them sports cars and hand it to them, why would someone knowingly put themselves (and he had a passenger) in harms way, all to try and start a fight with me over absolutely nothing worth meaning?

Sorry for the rant, i just want to get everyones thoughts. Did i handle the situation right? I already know i will get considerable flack for tapping the brakes.
You and him are the main reason why 18 year old HS kids should be driving RWD sport cars. Why cant you just get a RSX like every other high school boy and be cool? U do know that they are faster right? VTEC power does amazing things.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:05 PM
cubu

on a serious note, how fast are rsx's with ihe and chip or whatever?
Old 03-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Nismo 350z

Originally Posted by cubu
on a serious note, how fast are rsx's with ihe and chip or whatever?
Dont mess with a RSX with a i/h/e/kpro. That will turn it into a ferrari beater. Man I wish they made a vq-pro for us. Too bad they dont. Might as well drop in a K20. FWD FTW!!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:14 PM
GalvatronType_R

Finally, some consequences for an "anonymous" flame post over the Internet.

Dude, I don't condone this guy chasing you all over the road and trying to confront you with a 3300 lbs. weapon but reap what you sow. Every keystroke you make that flames someone could be paid back to you by said someone. Anonymity is not always a guarantee.

Just like most things in life, don't mess with people and people won't mess with you. Be sure that you can take as well as you can give.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:42 PM
ZBigDog

Yeah he was out of line, but you may have been too in making the comments. And honestly, if your parents cover your rent and utilities, that doesn't qualify that you pay for "90%" of your own expenses, my rent and utilites are like half of my bills and more than what I pay for the Z.

So you pay your own gas, insurance, and car payment, what would you drive if you lived on your own? A Z maybe, but not with all those mods, so in a sense bro, your parents contributed to all your mods by paying your living expenses and meals, thus allowing you to mod your Z.

You both need to learn from this experience, be thankful no one got hurt, and then oh yeah......GROW UP!!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:45 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

it's gon rain!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Anomaly

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Aw what the hell...

Cripple Fight!!
Old 03-28-2007, 01:02 PM
PWSHHOCKEY44

to straighten things up in case your hard of hearing i was saying "get out of your car ***** and say it to my face" you seriously should watch what you say about people...your pretty funny for trying to get people to not like me on a car forum. please enlighten me on how many times ill run into these guys...granted i do like the site and most of the people on here..you really are making a complete dousche out of yourself
Old 03-28-2007, 01:03 PM
gothchick

Originally Posted by ZBigDog
And honestly, if your parents cover your rent and utilities, that doesn't qualify that you pay for "90%" of your own expenses, my rent and utilites are like half of my bills and more than what I pay for the Z.

So you pay your own gas, insurance, and car payment, what would you drive if you lived on your own?
He'd be driving an RSX cause it's still faster. Lol!

Last edited by gothchick; 03-28-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:22 PM
TUNER350

Originally Posted by PWSHHOCKEY44
to straighten things up in case your hard of hearing i was saying "get out of your car ***** and say it to my face" you seriously should watch what you say about people...your pretty funny for trying to get people to not like me on a car forum. please enlighten me on how many times ill run into these guys...granted i do like the site and most of the people on here..you really are making a complete dousche out of yourself
so if we were to start talking some smack on the internet to each other, you would look for me on the roads since im only about an hour away and talk trash there where it could lead to a accident?whatever happens on the forums stays on the forums, anything said here should be taken very lightly and blown off.Look how bad the newbies get their ***** busted when they ask a question you dont see them driving down the road calling all of us out wanting to start a fight?

Last edited by TUNER350; 03-28-2007 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:23 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're not making it any better. You seriously wanted him to pull over because of something he typed in a post?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:26 PM
S8ER95Z

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
You're not making it any better. You seriously wanted him to pull over because of something he typed in a post?

Shhh... their complete grasp on logic is what started this whole mess in the first place... don't need to fuel the fire with more!!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:02 PM
GalvatronType_R

Well, I criticized the OP for what he did and now it's your turn to face the music. What you did could have killed a number of people on that road and if I were the OP, I would have called the cops on you. As far as I'm concerned, you belong in jail for attempted manslaughter and someone should take the keys of that 3300 lbs. deadly weapon you drive around from you.

If ever there was a more perfect argument than this post for Nissan to up the price on the Z so as to keep it away from immature teenagers, I haven't seen it.

TO THE OP: if you still have this guy's plate number and a very clear recollection of the facts, it's not too late to call the cops on him.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:10 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Both of these guys ARE acting their ages - they are in HS for gods sake. Both are immature brats who give true Z enthusiasts a bad name. In Ohio the instigator would be in jail right now for road rage, regardless whether he hit the OP or his car, if it had been witnessed by LEO. And all the posts saying key his car, or call him out, or mess him up - are no better than either of them. This place sure is full of immaturity IMHO. Guess that is why my post count is so low over here - crap like that does not even warrant a response.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:13 PM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto

Back when i was in school this would have been resolved with a quick beat down in the hall...what happened to those methods of solving your problems?

Anywho, i think both of these guys should just kiss and make up. Why make enemies with someone that apparently shares some of the same interests with you. You both like hockey, you both go to the same school and you both have Z's....you should be friends....best friends.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Everybodywildou

Yeah basically what hes suggesting is that a ******* from the OP to the offender is in order.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:21 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Shhh... their complete grasp on logic is what started this whole mess in the first place... don't need to fuel the fire with more!!!!

+1, I need some cheap entertainment tonight.

Quick Reply: Almost rear ended by a fellow my350z member