Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Didn't mean to be Stuck up

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 10:28 PM
ZISBAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Didn't mean to be Stuck up

As I was getting out of the Tinting shop yesterday afternoon, I saw you drive by ( A beautiful Silver Z), So I hurry and catch up! But as soon I pull up close to you, I just totally realize that I can't roll the window down for 3 days!!!!!! I meant to ask you how you like your z so far and etc.... and as soon I pull right next to you, I realize you are a totally cute foxy chick!!!! I feel even more stupid! I want to say Hi, But I could only wave!!! I really hope that you didn't think I was being stuck up and all
Anyway, if this is you driving down Royal Lane, Irving (Dallas, Texas) around 3'0 clock on 04/14/03 with the first 3 number plate "S33", just want you to know that I'm not trying to be stuck up!!!!

btw, I really like the tint i've got today(25%front/15%back), will post pics soon!!!!
Old 04-14-2003, 10:56 PM
Rob Nance

Some things are more important than tint. I would have rolled the window down, at least part of the way (so as to not get the top edge all the way down)! Hopefully she shows man
Old 04-15-2003, 04:24 AM
ZISBAK

Originally posted by Rob Nance
Some things are more important than tint. I would have rolled the window down, at least part of the way (so as to not get the top edge all the way down)! Hopefully she shows man
I totally agreed with you, except I was more stunned how cute this girl was, so I completely forgot about everything!!
Old 04-15-2003, 05:24 AM
350zSpeedRacer

I only know of one other girl on this forum in DFW besides me. Maybe you'll get lucky, though!
Old 04-15-2003, 05:31 AM
ZISBAK

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
I only know of one other girl on this forum in DFW besides me. Maybe you'll get lucky, though!
hmmmm..... does she drive a silver Z? But now I think of it, maybe she might of borrw someone's z to joy ride? Oh well, I just didn't want people to get the wrong impression of me
Old 04-15-2003, 07:10 AM
guerojo

was she a brunnette? If it is I saw her at the car wash. Let me see married, she is annoyed by having to park far so it wont get scratched, her husband wouldnt let her get a 911 so she "settled" for a 350, and she hates her little tiny tires. But she is hot though.
Old 04-15-2003, 07:26 AM
ZISBAK

Originally posted by guerojo
was she a brunnette? If it is I saw her at the car wash. Let me see married, she is annoyed by having to park far so it wont get scratched, her husband wouldnt let her get a 911 so she "settled" for a 350, and she hates her little tiny tires. But she is hot though.
Yeah, she's a brunnette! But she looks awefully young tho! she looks about somewhere between 19-24? But shes definitely hot! And what kind of husband is that, if he has the money to blow, he should get her a 911!!!
Old 04-15-2003, 11:13 AM
ZISBAK

Anyway, back on track with the Z! here are few pics of my new tints (25%front and 15% back (I want people at least somewhat able to see the z emblem on the rear strut))!!
Attached Thumbnails Didn't mean to be Stuck up-window-tinted.jpg  
Old 04-15-2003, 11:15 AM
ZISBAK

I know! the car is a little dirty!!! It suppose to rain to tonight, so I didn't bother cleaning it.
Attached Thumbnails Didn't mean to be Stuck up-window-tinted-rear.jpg  
Old 04-15-2003, 06:06 PM
guerojo

Originally posted by SHIFT_Z
Yeah, she's a brunnette! But she looks awefully young tho! she looks about somewhere between 19-24? But shes definitely hot! And what kind of husband is that, if he has the money to blow, he should get her a 911!!!

I didnt say she was old. She was young and tall and looked like a model. When I first saw her I thought wow. Then she started talking and it all went to hell. Complianed about everything in that naggy voice. I actually wawnted the guys to hurry up with my car so I could go.

Ohhh I forgot. I told her that I waited 8 months for my car and she said " why would anyone wait that long for a stupid car". I opened my paper and hoped she would leave.
Old 04-15-2003, 08:37 PM
phile

I didnt say she was old. She was young and tall and looked like a model. When I first saw her I thought wow. Then she started talking and it all went to hell. Complianed about everything in that naggy voice. I actually wawnted the guys to hurry up with my car so I could go.

Ohhh I forgot. I told her that I waited 8 months for my car and she said " why would anyone wait that long for a stupid car". I opened my paper and hoped she would leave.
She trivialized your entire 350z experience. Cruel, thoughtless *****.
Old 04-15-2003, 10:45 PM
ZISBAK

Now if that is the same chick, then I'm really glad I didn't roll my window for that!!! Any chicks that would say something like that, she would really have to go (kick to the curb!!!) hee hee hee...
Old 04-16-2003, 05:44 AM
350zSpeedRacer

How can so many women have their priorities so far out of whack?!?!?!? I waited 6 months for mine and it was well worth every agonizing minute!

BTW, tint looks good! I should have pics of mine up later today.

Last edited by 350zSpeedRacer; 04-16-2003 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:01 AM
ZISBAK

How can so many women have their priorities so far out of whack?!?!?!? I waited 6 months for mine and it was well worth every agonizing minute!

you are the only few tha would totally understand what we all goes thru!!! Maybe there is a god!!
thanks for the Compliment on the tints!! With all this heat in TX, i'll need all the protection i can get!!
Can't wait to see your pics of your Z, maybe we should get bunch of blue Z and have our own meet sometime!!
Old 04-16-2003, 07:38 AM
phile

Yeah, lets see some pics of you.. *ehem I mean, your car!

Yeah, that's what I meant.