Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _NIZMO_
+1000

Good info for the new buyer!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Peak350

Gainesville Nissan (Gainesville FL)

Sold me the wrong oil filter at the parts counter, didn't due the service my friend requested and adjusted his clutch so that all the gears grind.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:55 PM
DanielW
Banned

East Charlotte Nissan FTL
Old 04-22-2007, 03:07 PM
HighwaySpeed

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Mid117
Amity Nissan in Long Island, NY.

What a bunch of thieving bastards.
Westbury Nissan is owned by the same group.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:09 PM
HighwaySpeed

Question

Wesley Chapel Nissan. Worst Experience Ever. Add More to list.
Buying? Parts? Service? What happened there?
Old 04-22-2007, 03:10 PM
furiousZ

Good thread.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:19 PM
darbyhouse

Originally Posted by fasterthanu302
Tom Peacock Nissan. Horrible customner service. They treat you like you cant add when trying to trick you with numbers. Robbins Nissan also, 3 sales associates would not let me test drive a 350Z because I am 21.........

I would reccomend Sterling McCall Nissan. Great experience. I was in and out in 1 and a half hours with my 07 350Z.

These are all located in Houston,TX
Recommend Mossy Nissan where I purchased both my 04 Coupe and 04 ZR. Great Service Department.

Baker-Jackson Nissan s&*ks. Have tried twice to reach them on some basic service I needed on the ZR, but they never answer the phone, never respond to written requests. That type of poor service totally pi**es me off.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:52 PM
roast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oklahoma City-

Bob Howard - Tried to rip me off on brake rotors. Really pushing aftermarket rotors on me. Tried to say my rotors of 25k miles could not be resurfaced, if they did resurface them they would be out of spec. Seems to be a trend with nissan dealerships. They also mounted a directional tire backwards.

Fenton East - Used to have a good service department. Lately it has went to ****. Tried to get an oil change, come back later. Came back later, tried to get an oil change, come back later. Scheduled an appointment instead, showed up on time, come back later. Let me talk to your manager, uhhhhh, I'll try to fit you in. Then some 16 year old lookin kid gets in my car to pull it in the garage and could barely drive the thing. Almost stalled...then revved the **** out of the engine...then started bucking...and about the time I started walking towards my car to tell the kid to get out he manages to pull into the garage. Don't know what he did but my clutch felt like **** for a while after that. I'm just surprised the kid managed to get oil back in the car.

Last time I got an oil change it was the same thing.... come back later.... so I scheduled an appointment first thing in the morning... so I show up on time... about an hour later he comes back to tell me my rear tires were worn ( I knew that already ) and that my belts were cracked. I told him if he could have the belts on in an hour to go ahead and do it, but I had to go to work and if they couldnt do it I would just come back and get tires and the belts at the same time. He says no problem. An hour goes by and they just got the oil changed and was just started on the belts. I told them I had to leave and they stopped what they were doing and I left. Then when I went back to get my tires and belts... I waited about 2 hours and there's still no tires on my car... I'm like what's the hold up...apparently the dude didn't have my tires like he told me originally and they had to go pick them up from another dealership, while I waited. After another hour passed I had been in the dealership for three hours. Again, I had to go to work, and they hadn't got around to aligning the tires. Then the next day at work I'm coming back from lunch and POP CLUNK... one of the pulleys they forgot to tighten down came off. They got to flatbed the car back to the dealership and fix their ****up.. Thankfully for them they didn't get the job done the first time before my trip to houston. Needless to say they aren't touching my car again.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:04 PM
MrSteak

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed
Westbury Nissan is owned by the same group.
Ha, I heard bad things about them too. A buddy bought a Sentra Spec-V there and they always gave him a hard time about mods. Plus he was always having other problems with them.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Elohite

wouldn't this all be better in our own regional forums?

I dont see myself going to Florida or New Jersey anytime for servicing.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Northeast region has had this for awhile now.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:45 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

yes they have but denville nissan FTL
Old 04-22-2007, 05:46 PM
davids
F U StuLax18

Van Brunt, Horseheads NY
Old 04-22-2007, 06:17 PM
03aeroZ

Miles Nissan, Decatur Il---took my car there because the clear coat was peeling off in 0.5-1 foot sections....so the body shop (at miles chevy) guy tells me he will send in all these pictures and "tape strips"....i have like 2 feet of clear coat off of my bumper.....and i ask if it will be repainted since he ripped it off....and he goes "boy, i sure hope so, cause we won't repaint it if they don't". they paint the bumper wrong, ruin my aftermarket brake lights, and have the nerve to tell me "not our problem". finally fix the problems, and i write a NASTY letter to nissan....never heard a damn thing.

take the car in for the free 100pt inspection....no problem right? i ask if everything was ok with it....they say...well, yeah...we didn't say anything was wrong with it now did we.....dcks

window motors start going out...after a sht load of debate...they finally only replace the driver side one...and have something so tight in the door that it sounds like the car is going to take a crap just rolling the window down. they fix it, tell me to come back when the other one goes out, and it will be grandfathered in. BS....don't let people tell you this because i just tried and they said, well...it was never broke before.

I have NEVER gone here and not had to fight for service...nevermind correct service!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:06 PM
drewb612

tagged...i had problems with maroone nissan of kendall.

They finally did fix their mistake but the process was a nightmare!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:07 PM
jamaicanj

subscribed
Old 04-22-2007, 08:08 PM
black06z

New City Nissan - Honolulu, Hi
Old 04-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Resolute

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

South Academy Nissan, CO
Didn't want to buy a used car there that my wife and I test drove, after the salesman made us wait around forever before finally getting the keys. When we went out the door after the drive and telling the salesman we weren't interested but thanks, the manager tries to stop us from getting into our car. Says we can't just leave, haven't looked at their online inventory, blah, blah.. So we leave anyways, but this salesman, not the one we drove with, runs our car down at the intersection light as we wait for a left turn- off the property mind you- and comes to my wife's window. He tries talking us into making a U-turn and coming back to the dealer, and we're floored with amazement. So my wife tells him how rude and unprofessional this is, and he goes off yelling and screaming, "well **** you then, just **** the both of you!" etc.. as the light turns green and we go. Pretty unbelievable.
Will
Old 04-22-2007, 10:49 PM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's just too bad that you fellow Z owners in other states don't have the pleasure of having fine dealerships like West Covina Nissan and Performance Nissan here in So. Cal.

Quick Reply: List of Dealerships Not to Work With.