Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Me vs. my friend (Who is stupid?)

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 09:38 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hardrock905
Spoolin Z....have you noticed that out of all of the posts in this thread, you are the only one that agrees with your opinion?
This should tell you something, don't you think?

Go ahead and double clutch your *** off. Just don't tell others it's the correct way to shift.
Ouch~ Lol!
Attached Thumbnails Me vs. my friend (Who is stupid?)-195983063_e380efd610-1-.jpg   Me vs. my friend (Who is stupid?)-beat_dead_horse-1-.jpg  

Last edited by gothchick; 05-01-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Spoolin Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by G35_TX
lol! Financially stable does not include moving back with parents, going to school and switching out cars less than a years time.

So what if I do not own a Z or G anymore. I had TWO G35's a 04 and 05. I now own a 06 TL A-Spec which costs way more than a Z. I sold the G35 to someone who offered me a nice amount for it. I use to race it at MSR and TMS and really wanted something in the future that would be more of a dedicated car for that. And the G35 Sedan was not. I got the TL for my daily and plan to pick up my Z once I see the Nismos in person and that will make my decision.

BTW, you have NO one supporting you in this topic hardly at all. You are the kid and the one acting like it.

The guy in that thread would be better off getting rid of the maxima nad 15-16% interest rate and getting the Z at 6%~. In the long run he will save more money and have a new car.

You are not worth my time anymore.
I go to school 2 hours away from my parents and I've been renting an apartment there with some friends. The only reason I'm moving back in with them is because I'm graduating in 3 weeks and their house is close to my job. Why in the hell would I pay rent for a place when I already have a perfectly good one to live in. I bought the car because I could afford it and paid for it with cash. I also own a 2nd car so even if one breaks I'm not stranded.

You do not own a G or a Z, and you're an @$$ to anyone that doesn't own one so why don't you take your own advice and go troll somewhere else...

The guy in that thread should refinance his maxima at a credit union, pay off the loan to increase his credit score, then use that cash to buy a Z later on with a small loan if need be. Also, he was offered 8%, I doubt he could get a 6% loan from the sounds of his mediocre credit score.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:09 AM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by I1DER
For Chrisakes Hardrock, you're a pedophile. Stay out of the childcare center thread.

I don't have a problem with pedophilia, maybe just child abuse?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:21 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by Spoolin Z
I go to school 2 hours away from my parents and I've been renting an apartment there with some friends. The only reason I'm moving back in with them is because I'm graduating in 3 weeks and their house is close to my job. Why in the hell would I pay rent for a place when I already have a perfectly good one to live in. I bought the car because I could afford it and paid for it with cash. I also own a 2nd car so even if one breaks I'm not stranded.

You do not own a G or a Z, and you're an @$$ to anyone that doesn't own one so why don't you take your own advice and go troll somewhere else...

The guy in that thread should refinance his maxima at a credit union, pay off the loan to increase his credit score, then use that cash to buy a Z later on with a small loan if need be. Also, he was offered 8%, I doubt he could get a 6% loan from the sounds of his mediocre credit score.
LOL! Let's see here. I have been here for 3 years. You not even a year with 30~ posts. lol.. I am definitely not a troll and I am a well respected member on g35driver. One of my best friends is the owner of Nissan Sport Magazine and I have been in the Nissan family since I could drive.

I am respected more than you ever will be here. I suggest you start working on being more mature about conversations than the way you have been lately.

Refinancing a car is the worst thing you can do for your credit. It's better for him to get rid of the car and get the new one for 6% interest. You forget you have to repay all the taxes when you refinance. Instead of paying 15-16% interested on a used car. It's harder to get low interest rates on used cars compared to new cars anyways.

You be amazed with Nissan Credit. They will give you the lowest interest with just a 600~ score Tier-2.

Again you don't have experience in this area. I have many years of it.

Last edited by SOLO-350Z; 05-01-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Spoolin Z

LOL! Let's see here. I have been here for 3 years. You not even a year with 30~ posts. lol.. I am definitely not a troll and I am a well respected member on g35driver. One of my best friends is the owner of Nissan Sport Magazine and I have been in the Nissan family since I could drive.

I am respected more than you ever will be here. I suggest you start working on being more mature about conversations than the way you have been lately.

Refinancing a car is the worst thing you can do for your credit. It's better for him to get rid of the car and get the new one for 6% interest. You forget you have to repay all the taxes when you refinance. Instead of paying 15-16% interested on a used car. It's harder to get low interest rates on used cars compared to new cars anyways.

You be amazed with Nissan Credit. They will give you the lowest interest with just a 600~ score Tier-2.

Again you don't have experience in this area. I have many years of it.
So go to g35driver.com. You're an @$$ to every new member here. Why would people want to join a board like this only to be met with hostility from people like you. You're no help to anyone here and your asinine comments are not welcome.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:32 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

So go to g35driver.com. You're an @$$ to every new member here. Why would people want to join a board like this only to be met with hostility from people like you. You're no help to anyone here and your asinine comments are not welcome.
Actually I am not. Only to you.

It seems no one likes you here. Why don't you leave.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Mansmind

Suggestion, take it or leave it. You're trying to justify your actions in life to a person on the internet (no offense to that person). Does it really matter? Just let it roll off and move on.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:38 AM
hardrock905

Why would people want to join a board like this only to be met with hostility from people like you. You're no help to anyone here and your asinine comments are not welcome.
I have a better question for you.
Who would want to join a board full of no-nothing noobs spreading BS rumors?

Also, asinine comments are welcome here when they are humorous.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:40 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I have a better question for you.
Who would want to join a board full of no-nothing noobs spreading BS rumors?

Also, asinine comments are welcome here when they are humorous.
+1
Old 05-01-2007, 10:41 AM
NA350Z

Originally Posted by coreapoc
there is absolutely no point to double clutching.

1 - clutch in
2 - out of gear
3 - pop the throttle some
4 - shift into lower gear
5 - release clutch

gd people acting like they know **** or something.
Damn I do that so fast I actually had to think about the steps lol, Ive been doing it so long its become second nature. About the previous posts with taking it out of gear to neutral then blipping the throttle and selecting gear. . . .are you kidding thats insane.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:56 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by NA350Z
Damn I do that so fast I actually had to think about the steps lol, Ive been doing it so long its become second nature. About the previous posts with taking it out of gear to neutral then blipping the throttle and selecting gear. . . .are you kidding thats insane.
Guess you don't race. That's the way race car drivers do it.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Spoolin Z

Originally Posted by Mansmind
Suggestion, take it or leave it. You're trying to justify your actions in life to a person on the internet (no offense to that person). Does it really matter? Just let it roll off and move on.
I agree, I just put him on ignore, he's not even worth it. I'm satisfied with showing him that he's completely wrong about the outrageous conclusions he draws. I decided to take a quick look at his pasts posts and see that he intentionally goes out to start arguments with new members. Its pretty sad, but whatever floats his boat.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:46 AM
I1DER

Knock, knock. I just came in here looking for Hardrock, makin sure you all were still at least sexually not molested.

{referring to G35} I agree, I just put him on ignore, he's not even worth it. I'm satisfied with showing him that he's completely wrong about the outrageous conclusions he draws.
Oh good! And it only took you 35 posts in one thread trying to show him and almost everyone else your single opinion. Walk proud my man, walk proud.

The childcare center will now have to move to a different room.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:54 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I agree, I just put him on ignore, he's not even worth it. I'm satisfied with showing him that he's completely wrong about the outrageous conclusions he draws. I decided to take a quick look at his pasts posts and see that he intentionally goes out to start arguments with new members. Its pretty sad, but whatever floats his boat.
LOL. I love the way he tries to put the blame on someone else when he is the problem. You actually were wrong in trying to say its better when its really not. You are the one that started arguements in this thread. And reason why NO one supports you. Great way to start your visit here at my350z.com
Old 05-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Kegsbane

Only with the help of valueable contributions such as this!
Gothchick really said it best:

https://my350z.com/forum/attachment....1&d=1178041262
Old 05-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Matt8200

LOL! I also have a engineering degree as well sir. That doesn't mean you know anything about cars. But you are still a noob to this site.

And again I will say let the syncros do their job. That is the reason they are installed in the transmission. DoubleClutching is a waste of time and not needed. There is no evidence this will extend the life of the syncros.
It means I know that if you use your synchros (which you can't even spell correctly) less they will last longer. Why is that so hard for you to figure out? If you were capable of reading what I said, you would see that I never recommended double clutching.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:35 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

lol and there is no proof again of them wearing out sooner.

And if Syncros is mis-spelled that means not just me but every single person in this thread mis-spelled that word. I just looked back.

Last edited by SOLO-350Z; 05-01-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Spoolin Z

Originally Posted by Matt8200
It means I know that if you use your synchros (which you can't even spell correctly) less they will last longer. Why is that so hard for you to figure out? If you were capable of reading what I said, you would see that I never recommended double clutching.
Don't even bother, you have 20 posts so anything you say will mean nothing. Only those who spend their lives on the forum can be worthy of posting useful information.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:53 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Wow big man SpoolingZ just can't STFU.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:46 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by Kegsbane
And another valueable contribution to the thread. This arguement will be settled in no time with all of your help.

Also, doesn't it irritate you that other members keep posting your special olympic pic without your permission?

Quick Reply: Me vs. my friend (Who is stupid?)