Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

totaled the z

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Duh_Zee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think people around here need to take it easy on young Z drivers. Honestly, I just turned 18 and I drive a Z. It's extremely frustrating when people constantly put you down for your most prized possession. No, I didn't buy mine, but I'm still responsible for paying the insurance and part of the payments, and I have never even come close to being in a wreck...at least not one that was my fault. People automatically assume that you're a douche bag if you're young and drive a Z;They think you're a spoiled brat who is going around speeding and cranking rap music from the stereo. I would never endanger my life or the life of anyone else's on the road, and think about it - who would ever want to put this beautiful car in harm's way? It's just disappointing because I am very proud of my Z, but as soon as I get behind the wheel I'm an arrogant spoiled little kid who doesn't deserve the car. Try to keep into consideration that yes, maybe young kids our age don't have as much experience on the road. That doesn't mean there aren't young Z owners who don't have maturity - enough maturity to drive the car with respect and dignity, and especially safety.

Oh..Hi. I'm new.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:50 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by 26350z26
wow are you guys serious.<- you guys are soo worried about sentences and stuff, sorry im ONLY 16 I don't care about senteces oo geez
and you don't worry about your car.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:38 PM
blktrack350

this just reminds me about how highschool kids suck at driving.
and sence i live 3 min away from a highschool between the hours of 2:30 and 3:00 i keep my car in the garage
Old 05-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Reyes_USN

Originally Posted by 26350z26
wow i cannot believe it last night about 6ish i was driving with my friend we were going pretty fast and then it happened lost controlled skidded across the freeway off to the side down a small hill flipped twice over a fence and landed on the wheels i dont really remember it but my friend does and he told me it we flipped couple times i cant believe it ive read soo much crap bout 350z getting totaled and here i am talking bout how it happened to me i got a fatty a** ticket but im fine jus a f***ed up face damn its crazy i didnt get any pictures cause the cop said he was chasing after me and saw what happened which i think is bs cause i didnt see no cop after me but me and my friend are find prob not gonna get a new z only 2 months old im thinking of getting a used truck but im only 16 my mom or my dad has to buy it and right now things dont look good but i live 20 miles from school and haVE TO DRIVE but thank god im still alive and nothing serious i love my z and i really messed up and i take full responsbilty i wasnt driving safe in the bad conditions. thank you

1. Thanks for making my insurance go up ****tard!
2. you couldnt even make ONE ****in' sentence, how the **** do you expect to manage SIX gears and a reverse?!?!?!?!
3. Blame it on the wind? at 1800hrs, Valencia is packed so you had no business driving anywhere near that fast, especially for your car to roll over TWICE!!!!
4. Like someone said here, I hope you don't reproduce you spoiled little douchebag

spoiled kid FTMFL!!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:07 PM
calin
Banned

i hate kids like you. you dont deserve anything close to a Z. please do me a favor and stay off the road just so i dont get killed cause of retard drivers like you. youre stupid..
Old 05-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Reyes_USN

Originally Posted by calin
i hate kids like you. you dont deserve anything close to a Z. please do me a favor and stay off the road just so i dont get killed cause of retard drivers like you. youre stupid..

+1
Old 05-08-2007, 11:27 PM
zimmie18

hey man we all **ck up and post dumb sh*t every now and then. as a member of the dumb post club i support you for accepting your actions because 1 thats all you can really do and 2 well thats all you can really do. yea older guys and gals around the site will get mad and bash you believe me i got an earful of it too. just keep your head up and be mindful of what can happen. your really lucky that everything ended up the way it did. just remember also like anything driving is a privilege not one of those things your just handed. drivers ed and such was instituted to teach people to respect their cars and what some cars out there can do but most of all its there to teach safe, reasonable driving. just learn from your mistakes and keep on keeping on. its tough as a young z owner (or former owner in your case) on this forum all you can really do though is be respectful and make smart decisions about things you do and say.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 PM
CivicDelSlow

Originally Posted by zimmie18
hey man we all **ck up and post dumb sh*t every now and then. as a member of the dumb post club i support you for accepting your actions because 1 thats all you can really do and 2 well thats all you can really do. yea older guys and gals around the site will get mad and bash you believe me i got an earful of it too. just keep your head up and be mindful of what can happen. your really lucky that everything ended up the way it did. just remember also like anything driving is a privilege not one of those things your just handed. drivers ed and such was instituted to teach people to respect their cars and what some cars out there can do but most of all its there to teach safe, reasonable driving. just learn from your mistakes and keep on keeping on. its tough as a young z owner (or former owner in your case) on this forum all you can really do though is be respectful and make smart decisions about things you do and say.

Type on my brother... type on...

T- life ***** **** it
Old 05-08-2007, 11:44 PM
insomniaxvi

Deltaforce... (?)
Old 05-09-2007, 12:01 AM
702Fairlady

I am a young Z driver myself. I bought the Z just over a year ago after my 19th birthday. My mommy and daddy didnt buy me my Z, and dont pay for anything that happens to it. Ive paid for all my performance mods and body work. I hate seeing when young kids do stupid $hit and total the car because it makes us all look bad.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Another vote in favor of creating a Totaled Z's sub forum.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Saikou

Originally Posted by Santacruzslick
The OP is the reason everyone hates on young people with Z's. First of all, use some damn punctuation when you type. Second of all, you are an idiot. You were driving like an idiot and obviously far beyond your means. The fact that you crashed was completely your fault and you just proved to both your parents, your insurance company, the police, and everyone on this forum that you are not equipped to drive a car of this caliber.

+10000000000000
Old 05-09-2007, 07:20 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by calin
+1
Old 05-09-2007, 07:25 AM
NA350Z

OMG another one? ?
Old 05-09-2007, 08:02 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Duh_Zee
I think people around here need to take it easy on young Z drivers. Honestly, I just turned 18 and I drive a Z. It's extremely frustrating when people constantly put you down for your most prized possession. No, I didn't buy mine, but I'm still responsible for paying the insurance and part of the payments, and I have never even come close to being in a wreck...at least not one that was my fault. People automatically assume that you're a douche bag if you're young and drive a Z;They think you're a spoiled brat who is going around speeding and cranking rap music from the stereo. I would never endanger my life or the life of anyone else's on the road, and think about it - who would ever want to put this beautiful car in harm's way? It's just disappointing because I am very proud of my Z, but as soon as I get behind the wheel I'm an arrogant spoiled little kid who doesn't deserve the car. Try to keep into consideration that yes, maybe young kids our age don't have as much experience on the road. That doesn't mean there aren't young Z owners who don't have maturity - enough maturity to drive the car with respect and dignity, and especially safety.

Oh..Hi. I'm new.
It is when we read posts like the OP that we think he is a douche bag. You seem to have your head on straight - the OP had his head in a totally other place. And when 16 year olds post the stupid things they have done, we lose even more respect; almost came across as bragging what a duma$$ he was.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:08 AM
GHOST1207

man, guys like you ruin it for guys our age, your raise up the insurance rates for the z drivers and not to mention our reputation
Old 05-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Kegsbane

Originally Posted by GHOST1207
man, guys like you ruin it for guys our age, your raise up the insurance rates for the z drivers and not to mention our reputation
I hate to break it to you, it's not just guys your age that get affected. My insurance will go up as well.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:41 AM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by Kegsbane
I hate to break it to you, it's not just guys your age that get affected. My insurance will go up as well.
Amen. We all pay the price for such immature stupidity.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:42 AM
thekinn

Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Wrecked Z section

With all the 'wrecked Z' posts.. You'd think my350z would have a seperate section for them - right next to New Owners.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Goku350z2007

Trix are for kids, Zs are for big boys

Quick Reply: totaled the z