Old 05-07-2007, 11:20 AM
dedmoonstears

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont you go to jail for over 90 ??
Old 05-07-2007, 11:23 AM
andypandy

Originally Posted by 26350z26
he gave me a ticket and I put it straight in my bag pack which was in the car. I wasn't thinking I was in shock. The CHP will be getting a call soon from me tho. I gave the cop all my info. Does anyone know what might happen to me?? How big of a ticket if I got it for 105 excessive speeding?? How about my license??
a few points in your driving record... drastically increased insurance costs... a big headache from parents and your destroyed ego. as long as you don't go over 4 points in 12 months, your license will not be revoked... HOWEVER, the judge MAY suspened your license temporarily during court.

trust me... i've done this too. drive a $1000 geo metro for a few years to reduce the insurance the driving record points.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 AM
26350z26

Originally Posted by andypandy
a few points in your driving record... drastically increased insurance costs... a big headache from parents and your destroyed ego. as long as you don't go over 4 points in 12 months, your license will not be revoked... HOWEVER, the judge MAY suspened your license temporarily during court.

trust me... i've done this too. drive a $1000 geo metro for a few years to reduce the insurance the driving record points.
My mom wouldnt let me because of safety reasons. She wants something really safe for me now. Thanks for the help tho.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:34 AM
andypandy

install a rollcage into the geo metro then.

good luck.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:52 AM
zeekle

all of us have done stupid. That doesn't mean you don't need to get some hell for it.

a mustang isn't going to be any better than another 350z and you don't need that. Really a truck isn't that good of an idea either because they handle for crap and get bad gas mileage.

You need a volvo assuming you actually get to keep driving. You need to call the police department and find out when your court case is. The last thing you need to do is miss that. I am assuming they are going to make you come to court for a ticket like that.

The sad thing it doesn't sound like aren't going to end up paying the price for this. Your parents are. Well and us since now our insurance rates are going to go up.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Chewvenile

They need to up the driving age. Nevermind, an IQ test should be mandatory. Seriously.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:57 AM
andypandy

Originally Posted by Chewvenile
They need to up the driving age. Nevermind, an IQ test should be mandatory. Seriously.
if ricky bobby can drive, i bet the OP can drive too.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Richy350Z

for some reason I don't believe this story...

but if it's true... YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE OUR INSURANCE RATES SO DAMN HIGH!!!

Once again I repeat myself,

They shouldn't sell sports car to people under 21 years of age!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:16 PM
KManZ
Banned

Just to reiterate what everyone else said: glad you are ok, but thanks for ****ing it up for everyone else.

Awesome, I can't wait for when I call to get insurance on my new Z here in a few months (after college graduation, which was after my 4 years of Marines), my insurance rate is going to be in the stratus sphere!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Pinky Demon

you make it seem like I dont know how to use sentences. I just dont like to at time sorry.
Just like you didn't like to stay within the speed limit, right? Look what that got you. You are the most pathetic piece of trash I've seen bar non. And if your dad gives you a Roush Mustang, no offensive, but take your Darwin award and get the hell off these forums.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:52 PM
ezramoore

Originally Posted by Pinky Demon
You are the most pathetic piece of trash I've seen bar non.
but dude, you live in ohio. Do you often go outside?

BTW

*Bar: None.

<flame>
Old 05-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Tubbs

You know, when I first read this, I was going to give sympathy to the OP. Hell, I've gone above 100 miles per hour almost every weekend. (just kidding, police... I mean the other guy) And I also realize, that crosswinds can throw you off. But when the OP started snivelling that he wants to drive a truck, and won't ever drive a sports car again, that I lost respect.

If it was me, I'd count myself extremely fortunate, pay for the repairs or new vehicle myself (without notifying insurance) and get back on the horse. I would blame no-one, and tell no-one. I also wouldn't get all pussified, and realize that it was me who fcuked up.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Pinky Demon

Originally Posted by ezramoore
but dude, you live in ohio. Do you often go outside?

BTW

*Bar: None.

<flame>
Nice! I like that one, and yes if I want to see trash, I'll go to school. But this moron really takes the cake.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:13 PM
26350z26

Originally Posted by Tubbs
You know, when I first read this, I was going to give sympathy to the OP. Hell, I've gone above 100 miles per hour almost every weekend. (just kidding, police... I mean the other guy) And I also realize, that crosswinds can throw you off. But when the OP started snivelling that he wants to drive a truck, and won't ever drive a sports car again, that I lost respect.

If it was me, I'd count myself extremely fortunate, pay for the repairs or new vehicle myself (without notifying insurance) and get back on the horse. I would blame no-one, and tell no-one. I also wouldn't get all pussified, and realize that it was me who fcuked up.
I totally agree and I will most likely end up driving another sports car but more careful and smart this time. I told my gf and my fam thats it and my gf already told me the whole school is talking bout it?? Is that my fault?? I already told my insurance because my parents want the insurance to know. Can anyone tell me how it works if the car is totalled?? what does the insurance do buy you a new car?? Money?? If it isnt totalled do the insurance pay for the repair?? I know my reductable is 1000 I just made a claim but can anyone help?? If you can send a PM with everything that would be nice or just post it whatever you perfer thank you.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Skidfive805

Default .

Get a chevy Lumina. 1997 is a good year.

trust me. comfortable as all hell. good gas mileage. FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. still a v6. automatic, still has good power.
*a right nice sized Back Seat*

and most importantly,

it doesn't fly in high winds.

ok ok, i kid i kid. but really, its a good car.

EDIT:

and I forgot

Last edited by Skidfive805; 05-07-2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:25 PM
26350z26

Originally Posted by Skidfive805
Get a chevy Lumina. 1997 is a good year.

trust me. comfortable as all hell. good gas mileage. FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. still a v6. automatic, still has good power.
*a right nice sized Back Seat*

and most importantly,

it doesn't fly in high winds.

ok ok, i kid i kid. but really, its a good car.

EDIT:

and I forgot
HA um when I find where my car is i will take pics and post. Right now we dont know where it is and have to call the police station.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Skidfive805

Default .

Ill be waiting.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:38 PM
trains1937

Received 119 Likes on 14 Posts

Did anybody catch it? He says he can't see out of his left eye but he plays hockey for a school team. Doesn't sound right. I've worked in schools all my life and I don't know of any school that would allow a teenager to play a sport where it is possible that damage might be done to the only remaining sighted eye. It would be a tremendous liability issue. Are you sure this kid is for real?
Old 05-07-2007, 01:40 PM
IzReAl

I totally agree and I will most likely end up driving another sports car
That is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard. Like giving a pyro an can of gas, some matches, and a pat on the back saying "it's ok, I'm sure nothing will happen this time..."
Old 05-07-2007, 01:46 PM
26350z26

Originally Posted by trains1937
Did anybody catch it? He says he can't see out of his left eye but he plays hockey for a school team. Doesn't sound right. I've worked in schools all my life and I don't know of any school that would allow a teenager to play a sport where it is possible that damage might be done to the only remaining sighted eye. It would be a tremendous liability issue. Are you sure this kid is for real?
Hey I got in a accident saturday. I cant play till my face gets better that doesnt mean I couldnt see before. Its a school team but the state doesnt run it the hockey rink does its dumb because CIF doesnt want to sponsor fighting I dont know its just not CIF yet which is sports in california for high schools.

Quick Reply: totaled the z