Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

totaled the z

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Fluid1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven1

I hope you guys don't bash your kids like that when they make a mistake.
If and when I have a 16 year old son, he will know how to drive long before the state 'teaches him'
When I deem him responsible enough for a Z, he'll drive one. And not before.

The OP's parents should be slapped.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 AM
kayfuNk
Banned

Originally Posted by creationv2
umm...it hought anything 100+ got you arrested...or at least a ban from driving or soemthing O_o

100+ at the age of 17+ get's you arrested. if you're 16 you get a slap on the wrist a big ticket and possibly a loss of license'

i got busted doing 118 in a 70 at 4 am trying to make in to FL.. i had been driving forever and i just wanted to blast it once to feel some power , went from 70-120 in no time and let off and started to slow and then BAM, i got owned, lol cop was alrady behind me ;\, no questions asked, i was put in the back of the cruiser and taken straight to jail.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:58 AM
jamnew

Originally Posted by Armitage
Winds do not blow over a 350z, no matter what speed your going.

Next excuse?
True, true! More than likely the road surface wasn't completely dry and at a 105 mph on Bridgestone Potenzas, the result was predictable. What gets me is this kid gets a speeding ticket at a 105 mph and he doesn't even realize that the cop gave him a break! His only response is "I didn't get a ticket for wreckless driving". Well you sure as he@# deserved one. Do the whole state of CA a favor and catch a bus to school!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:12 AM
thekinn

Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by 26350z26
Think that it's bs do you live in CALFORNIA?? Have you been here lately in north LA?? If you live here or anywhere in the valencia area can anyone tell me how the weather has been?? I was SPEEDING I get it when your speeding its easy to lose control am I right?? It was a mistake and people learn from there mistakes
People with poor grammar make stupid posts and get flamed for it too. Lesson #2 or #3 for you now. Enjoy your day.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:56 AM
26350z26

Originally Posted by jamnew
True, true! More than likely the road surface wasn't completely dry and at a 105 mph on Bridgestone Potenzas, the result was predictable. What gets me is this kid gets a speeding ticket at a 105 mph and he doesn't even realize that the cop gave him a break! His only response is "I didn't get a ticket for wreckless driving". Well you sure as he@# deserved one. Do the whole state of CA a favor and catch a bus to school!
I didn't have the bridestone potenzas. I just got my tires replaced that day to cheaper ones. I wore out the other ones messing around, I deserve everything everyone said I know I f'd up big time on this one, my parents are mad but like I said im going to have to drive. My mom doesn't want me to but I have to go to school. I learned my lesson and thank you everyone for chewing me out I totally deserve it but from now on im going to care about my life and drive like im suppose to. I dont think I am a bad driver I was driving long before I got my liscense but i did something stupid with bad conditions and I crashed my fault but never going to happen again. Im going to be responsible and thank you all for opening my eyes.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:21 AM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

drive like lightning, crash like thunder
Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Vorais

I wore out the other ones messing around, I deserve everything everyone said I know I f'd up big time on this one, my parents are mad but like I said im going to have to drive. My mom doesn't want me to but I have to go to school. ... Im going to be responsible and thank you all for opening my eyes.
So out of curiousity, how did you get to school before you got your car? I doubt you have been driving the past 8-10 years. I also don't think you know the definitions of the words you are using.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:48 AM
26350z26

Originally Posted by Vorais
So out of curiousity, how did you get to school before you got your car? I doubt you have been driving the past 8-10 years. I also don't think you know the definitions of the words you are using.
I play hockey so I lived with a friend for the first half of the school year and he would take me. I had a 06 roush mustang that my dad might give me for now but im going to be alot more careful and I drove that while i lived at my friends for a like a month. My mom got me the 350z because my parents arent together and i moved back to my moms house which is 20 min from the school im attending. I dont want to switch to a closer school because my mom doesnt want me to switch school but the school year is almost over.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:50 AM
gothchick

wow i cannot believe it last night about 6ish i was driving with my friend we were going pretty fast and then it happened lost controlled skidded across the freeway off to the side down a small hill flipped twice over a fence and landed on the wheels i dont really remember it but my friend does and he told me it we flipped couple times i cant believe it ive read soo much crap bout 350z getting totaled and here i am talking bout how it happened to me i got a fatty a** ticket but im fine jus a f***ed up face damn its crazy i didnt get any pictures cause the cop said he was chasing after me and saw what happened which i think is bs cause i didnt see no cop after me but me and my friend are find prob not gonna get a new z only 2 months old im thinking of getting a used truck but im only 16 my mom or my dad has to buy it and right now things dont look good but i live 20 miles from school and haVE TO DRIVE but thank god im still alive and nothing serious i love my z and i really messed up and i take full responsbilty i wasnt driving safe in the bad conditions. thank you
OMFG, that made my head hurt... Try getting an education before you try to drive.
Attached Thumbnails totaled the z-tard-1-.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by gothchick; 05-07-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:57 AM
meow69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I play hockey so I lived with a friend for the first half of the school year and he would take me. I had a 06 roush mustang that my dad might give me for now but im going to be alot more careful and I drove that while i lived at my friends for a like a month. My mom got me the 350z because my parents arent together and i moved back to my moms house which is 20 min from the school im attending. I dont want to switch to a closer school because my mom doesnt want me to switch school but the school year is almost over.

Please dont go and ask mommy to buy you another Z.
ezramoore

To the OP:
Dude I would like to tell you how stupid I think you are but everyone else has given you a bunch of **** already. You really are lucky to be alive, I had an accident when I was 17ish that scared me straight (wasn't my fault, but I was speeding, and it was a hit and run so I got a huge break from the cop and didn't get a ticket). Seriously tho, the best mod you can get is a good high-performance driving school (plus it will be a TON of fun), get out on the skidpad and learn.

To OP and everyone else:
I'm sorry. I caused this accident in my RSX, I guess I hadn't dropped below the speed of sound when I passed this kid (what can I say I was changing the CDs wasn't looking at the road at all), and it must have been the insane wake of the RSX that was the 'wind'. I'm deeply sorry. Also, the cop misread his radar, cause he couldn't see the furtherst left digit its read 3,105 and he got me

Drive smart folks
26350z26

Originally Posted by gothchick
OMFG, that made my head hurt... Try getting an education before you try to drive.
you make it seem like I dont know how to use sentences. I just dont like to at time sorry.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:03 AM
andypandy

anyway... glad that you're ok.

but, yeah... hope you have learned the hard way. since you are an inexperienced driver, you pushed the car way too much and the car has consumed you and your driving skills. before driving anything way beyond your league, i suggest you should drive an econobox or a beater for awhile so you can experience the real-world physics within a car. then, once you have proven to yourself, your peers and parents that you can actually drive a car respnosibly, more than likely you will be rewarded with something better such as an rsx.

Last edited by andypandy; 05-07-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Tubbs

you make it seem like I dont know how to use sentences. I just dont like to at time sorry.
Even that didn't make sense.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Tubbs

Your parents aren't smart. And a Mustang is not as safe as a Z.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:08 AM
26350z26

Originally Posted by Tubbs
Even that didn't make sense.

tubbs havent you given me enough s***, get off my nutss. HA and to all yes I did learn my lesson but for now cars are off limits to my because cant see out of my left eye. Hopefully I get a used truck or my dad gives me back the mustang which is in the body shop. Insurance I dont know what they will be doing with the z but my mom will deal with that. Job is in the near future but I dont know if my parents want me to still play hockey because I do need to get a job. For the car we still do not know where it is. Does anyone know how to find out, I dont remember my license number or my license plate number all my stuff is in my car. My hockey bag, school bag, money, license everything is in that car. anyone can help??
Old 05-07-2007, 11:10 AM
gothchick

+1
Get an RSX -- The RSX was crafted by the Hand of God, and artificially inseminated into Chuck 'freaking' Norris to produce a true thoroughbred speedster of unquestionable proportions!!

And best of all -- the RSX was crafted especially for teenagers who can't drive or spell! Lol!
Attached Thumbnails totaled the z-untitled2.jpg   totaled the z-untitled5.jpg  

Last edited by gothchick; 05-07-2007 at 11:18 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:11 AM
andypandy

tubbs havent you given me enough s***, get off my nutss. HA and to all yes I did learn my lesson but for now cars are off limits to my because cant see out of my left eye. Hopefully I get a used truck or my dad gives me back the mustang which is in the body shop. Insurance I dont know what they will be doing with the z but my mom will deal with that. Job is in the near future but I dont know if my parents want me to still play hockey because I do need to get a job. For the car we still do not know where it is. Does anyone know how to find out, I dont remember my license number or my license plate number all my stuff is in my car. My hockey bag, school bag, money, license everything is in that car. anyone can help??
don't drive the mustang. drive a $1000 geo metro.

did you get a police report? i suggest calling the police station for any leads.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:13 AM
ezramoore

I'd say it kicked in a little late, he was clearly trying to jump that barrier.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:17 AM
26350z26

Originally Posted by andypandy
don't drive the mustang. drive a $1000 geo metro.

did you get a police report? i suggest calling the police station for any leads.
he gave me a ticket and I put it straight in my bag pack which was in the car. I wasn't thinking I was in shock. The CHP will be getting a call soon from me tho. I gave the cop all my info. Does anyone know what might happen to me?? How big of a ticket if I got it for 105 excessive speeding?? How about my license??

Quick Reply: totaled the z