Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

totaled the z

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 07:59 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they had a literacy test before you can drive a fcukin car, this wouldn't happened. and don't blame the fact that you don't know how to fukcin spell properly and use proper grammar on the fact that you're 16. If you're 16, you're nearly done with your high school education (most likely a sophomore or junior in HS), you should know how to speak and write like an educated individual. You're just a waste of education, food, water, and a damn good z.

I highly doubt you're gonna survive in a truck either. Some of those are pretty good at flipping over, too. you should just lock yourself up in your room and dehydrate to death.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:28 PM
mondi

the Z was too much for u..

I don't feel sorry for people like you...your better off making your own custom 350z on need for speed
Old 05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
fr0ng

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
If they had a literacy test before you can drive a fcukin car, this wouldn't happened. and don't blame the fact that you don't know how to fukcin spell properly and use proper grammar on the fact that you're 16. If you're 16, you're nearly done with your high school education (most likely a sophomore or junior in HS), you should know how to speak and write like an educated individual. You're just a waste of education, food, water, and a damn good z.

I highly doubt you're gonna survive in a truck either. Some of those are pretty good at flipping over, too. you should just lock yourself up in your room and dehydrate to death.
irony.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:49 PM
aenergi

This 16 year old is stupid. It appears that his mental and educational growth has been stunted. I myself got the Z as a senior in high school back in 2004. I was exceedingly excited as one can imagine. Its now 3 years later and I'm 21. I can safely say that the Z has been a great car to me and that I have respected it; over the years I've learned enough of its handling characteristics to refrain from any accidents and keep myself from getting any tickets.

There are some people that just suck at life, we have before us a prime example of such. btw, young drivers always talk about how much skill they have blah blah blah, the kids i heard say that most often were the ones that wrecked/totalled their cars. Skill isnt about speeding relentlessly and flying around corners at every chance, it takes a little while to proliferate skill, you are not invincible!

As others have said, thanks for driving up our ridiculous insurance rates.

/rant
_b

Last edited by aenergi; 05-22-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:07 AM
Kentetsu45

Many sixteen year old in my area drive cars that far exceed their skill and experience level. For example, the other day I saw a kid that goes to a neighboring high school "zipping around" in a brand new carrera; whom was nearly hit by a suv when he decided to fly through a yellow-red light transition.I for one am getting a Z for graduation in '08, providing I graduate with high honors. Another thing that I am going to do is learn to how to drive safely from an experienced family friend who has driven and owned a few porsches, S200s, and Z's(he is courently searching for a used '04 or later). I for one am smart enough to value the lives of others as much as my own, and won't use excessive speed unless I feel qualified to do so. Anyway, IMO some people shouldn't be allowed on the road anyway(I'm talking to you guy who decides to not look before lane changes while on your cell phone, and you lady who thanks you have the right of way even when you obviously don't).
Old 05-23-2007, 05:31 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kentetsu45
Many sixteen year old in my area drive cars that far exceed their skill and experience level. For example, the other day I saw a kid that goes to a neighboring high school "zipping around" in a brand new carrera; whom was nearly hit by a suv when he decided to fly through a yellow-red light transition.I for one am getting a Z for graduation in '08, providing I graduate with high honors. Another thing that I am going to do is learn to how to drive safely from an experienced family friend who has driven and owned a few porsches, S200s, and Z's(he is courently searching for a used '04 or later). I for one am smart enough to value the lives of others as much as my own, and won't use excessive speed unless I feel qualified to do so. Anyway, IMO some people shouldn't be allowed on the road anyway(I'm talking to you guy who decides to not look before lane changes while on your cell phone, and you lady who thanks you have the right of way even when you obviously don't).

LOL! Learn from a experienced family friend that has driven those cars? Sorry man I don't care if you learn from a instructor on high performance driving. Until you have many years behind the wheel you will never, ever be as good as people twice your age and that have been driving for much longer. Once you get behind that wheel you will want to push your car to the limits and you will be unsure how to control it if something happens due to lack of experience.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:46 AM
Kentetsu45

I agree with you completely, that is why I am trying to log as many hours behind the wheel as I can. I'm more of a conservative driver anyway, unlike my brother who likes to speed in his little Tiburon. The best offense is always a good defense, as they say. You are correct though; no matter how many hours I practice, nothing beats experience. On tangential note, when the new camaro comes out, my dad is getting one, but he has be behing the wheel of a sports car for 8 years or so. He used to race his '68 and '69 camaroes, and is 72 chevelle, as well as his 72 Nova, but that was a while ago. Anyway, I agree with that 100%, but it can't hurt to learn, now could it? I'm not just gonna jump straight into the Z anyway. Thanks

Last edited by Kentetsu45; 05-23-2007 at 05:49 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:47 AM
Zendem

Thank god you dont have a Z anymore
Old 05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
asugradinwa

This guy needs to go get a chevy cavalier or a ford focus. Or a Scion XA.

I'd love to see what the parents said when he got home.

I'll admit I did some stupid things with my first car (82 camero z28) hence why my parentswould not let me get a nicer car until I could pay for it.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 PM
VENOMSZ

Old 05-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Z-T

I hear those reductables are a real bummer.
Seriously, I live in LA. I can't imagine what kind of wind storm this kid encountered, but it has been nothing less than perfect weather around here for months!
I really wish they'd revoke a license once in a while.
Parents who purchase 300hp sports cars for their kids should be held accountable. It's simply wrong; the kids do not have the respect, maturity or experience to drive anything like a Z.
Lastly, wtf is wrong with our school system? Is it that hard to put a paragraph together?
I have a headache now...
Old 05-31-2007, 04:41 PM
NightRida

Originally Posted by mondi
the Z was too much for u..

I don't feel sorry for people like you...your better off making your own custom 350z on need for speed
TRUTH!
Peace!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:58 PM
BurnMac42

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

lol i agree with most of these posts about age blah blah blah however I think age is a %$#@ing joke when it comes to driving ability. If age made you a better driver then why the hell are there more and more seniors showing up on the road that feel they are not even capable of driving within 10 mph of the posted speed limit. I am sorry everyone jumps on the "your too young for a sports car" bandwagon so easily. Come on guys, we all own/owned a 350Z. This is not an f''ing Enzo. Its a MAYBE 35k dollar entry level sports car. You guys give him crap like he wrecked a damn Ferrari. Please do not get me wrong, I do not believe that a mommy/daddy bought spoiled 16 old needs the sympathy but you guys all ganged up on him like he was not excepting the blame in the first place. He admitted he made a mistake. How about all of us who DID NOT make a mistake at 16-25 years of age raise our hands. Hell I am 23, have owned 2 supras, a 350Z and a few other fun cars (NONE of them bought by my parents, and yes the current Supra is a TT). We all jack up, at least he was willing to admit to this and wants to switch to a little more responsible car. I am pretty damn sure I can find just as many wrecked 350Z's from you aging baby boomers as I can younger spoiled brats....give it a rest, realize it was a mistake and get the F over it and be thankful nobody was hurt and a VERY COMMON sports car was only totalled....