Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

90% men

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 06:05 PM
CoachZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know, since the 3 of you ladies are so far apart, you should take a road trip and meet somewhere. Say, Fort Lauderdale? A little sand, a little sun, a lot of fun :-)
Old 08-02-2002, 08:41 PM
Alang

Yes, but be careful saying Girls, Zs and damage in the same sentence. Park the cars, cause the damage far away from the cars, then drive away

I think road trips to meet other Zers wil be common once the cars get here. What better way to quickly get through the break in then a nice road trip.
Old 08-02-2002, 08:46 PM
nizl

Originally posted by ZGiRL
*ears perked*...I'm listening - you got my attention
Too bad you're way out in NJ... it's a long way from San Diego.

Oh well, maybe rpgonzalez and I will take a LONG road trip w/ some other SD natives out to the East Coast...
Old 08-07-2002, 07:55 PM
montemac

Thumbs up

I am a member of the other 10%. Not all women drive minivans! Here's to speed and power!

Daytona Blue, Touring, Aero
Old 08-07-2002, 08:03 PM
rai

sounds like the women here are spunkey like the car. Let's hope they are as good looking as well and not too expencive to take care of (notice I did not say cheap)
Old 08-07-2002, 08:08 PM
Jewelz350

I don't think I'm hard to look at. And, as for being expensive, I've already cut my food budget so I can afford a few NISMO toys!!!
Old 08-07-2002, 08:23 PM
yzarCritS

ColecatZ,

You would love my girlfirend! Hahaha. She's a car girl like you wouldn't believe. She can be so damn **** about her car, it kills me! It wouldn't surprise me if she chose her car over me if ever she was faced with the decision. I've never understood this obsession with cars......

Until now! I'm obsessed with the Z. I'm always looking for something new to read about the Z. It will be my first new car, so the excitement is beyond belief. (I drive a '91 Cavalier now, what a laugh!)

I used to kid her about her obsession, and she would always tell me just wait and see. God am I in for it once I start babying my car. She's been waiting to bust my ***** on this one. I'm totally going to hear about it for weeks. I deserve it no doubt. At least I'll have my Z to drive while I'm being teased! Can't wait.
Old 08-07-2002, 08:39 PM
ColecatZ

Originally posted by Jewelz350
I don't think I'm hard to look at. And, as for being expensive, I've already cut my food budget so I can afford a few NISMO toys!!!
...contemplating a move to Indiana....
Old 08-07-2002, 08:47 PM
ColecatZ

Originally posted by yzarCritS
ColecatZ,

You would love my girlfirend! Hahaha. She's a car girl like you wouldn't believe. She can be so damn **** about her car, it kills me! It wouldn't surprise me if she chose her car over me if ever she was faced with the decision. I've never understood this obsession with cars......

Until now! I'm obsessed with the Z. I'm always looking for something new to read about the Z. It will be my first new car, so the excitement is beyond belief. (I drive a '91 Cavalier now, what a laugh!)

I used to kid her about her obsession, and she would always tell me just wait and see. God am I in for it once I start babying my car. She's been waiting to bust my ***** on this one. I'm totally going to hear about it for weeks. I deserve it no doubt. At least I'll have my Z to drive while I'm being teased! Can't wait.

LOL....I probably would.....sounds like a real keeper. Hang on to her man, they are hard to find. Oh, and welcome to the club, once the mod bug gets you and you start personalizing your Z.... you are completly doomed. I would post pics of my Z32 mods as evidence of the destructive nature of the beast but I have no way to host at this point....you'll just have to take my word for it....and be warned

funny, I sold my z32 to a cavalier owner....

also, if your girl chooses the car over you....think you might throw in a good word.....err ...nevermind

hee hee

Later man ...keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:13 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zgirl & Marcy

Too bad we live so far apart. Imagine the damage 3 chicks in Zs could do!!
Yea, we could definitely do a lot of damage. Cause some accidents on the highway... "look at those three chicks in the z's!" heheh.. First meeting, we'll all definitely have to meet up and cruise...
Old 08-07-2002, 10:23 PM
TJZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ummm.....will you marry me?
Old 08-07-2002, 10:56 PM
Jewelz350

TJZ--ROFL...a guy would have to catch me in my car first!!!! Good luck!

ColecatZ--there is more than corn in Indiana!