NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love my ppw:
Old 08-23-2007, 05:59 PM
nothix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ur ppw is trash.

I'm kidding...

Last edited by nothix; 08-23-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:24 PM
pcdoctor

I wanted a black '05 but my Granny talked me into a '05 UY since I got it for a good deal. My last car (Acura integra was black) and I didnt keep it clean like I should. I love when people see the UY and stare. I think the solar orange is better looking than the sunset lemans.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:26 PM
redkaz04

I thought color was so important I sold a black Z for a redline......
Old 08-30-2007, 08:21 AM
markathon

I had a 06 Touring in Silverstone, now own a 07 GT in Carbon Silver. When shopping for first one, I told the salesman 'absolutely no Sunset Orange color car'. Now, eighteen months later, Sunset Orange Z's and the new Solar Orange Z's look pretty sharp to me. Even been noticing that orange C6 Vettes look great too. That color really stands out amongst all other cars on the roadways. Silver or gray-colored cars are such a common color choice on the road today (isn't almost every Benz or Beamer that you see silver gray?) that I think the Z looks best in Magnetic Black or Solar Orange with matching black/orange leather interior or in Redline as well. Those are the colors I would choose from if I didn't want to blend in the rest of the traffic.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Shadrackc

Here is my take on it. I have seen cars with great paint jobs that look really good. Like a girl with a great makeup job. Next morning when the face is on the pillow though....not so nice. Now a beautiful woman, she looks great with makeup, but the pleasure comes when you see her with the makeup off, cause she is even more perfect. I like my silvers and blacks and whites. LIke a black and white picture....class. Not garish. Not screaming "look at me...look at me...look how loud I am!" (kidding primary color lovers). I always look for the classy one in the back. The one that stands out because of the lines, not the color of the dress. That is the one you take home.
Get my Airstream silver 07 gt tomorrow. Nice guys at the hamilton dealership decided to add some things to make it more attractive, and attracted me. It arrives in winnipeg this evening. I have to wait till tomorrow. Damn. Here is the email I got from the dealer.

Here is a bit of information as requested for the 350z.

The exhaust is a Fast Intentions Intimidator True Dual, http://www.fastintentions.com/exhaus...ti_default.htm it gives the car a lower sound over stock, but it isn’t obnoxiously loud.

The suspension has been lowered about an inch all around; the car has also had an alignment done with the new ride height so the tire wear/road noise is back to stock. We have in stalled a set of KW Variant 2 Coilovers onto the car. The ride height is fully adjustable from .8 to 2 inches below stock levels. http://www.kw-suspension.com/en/30_P...nt_2/index.php The ride is just a little firmer than stock, but it is still fine for daily driving.
I’ve also installed the Stillen High Flow Intakes, shown here, http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?i...SAN&model=350Z and Hotchkis Sport Swaybars onto the car, http://www.hotchkis.net/products.php...roducts_id=363 to tighten up the suspension.

This thing handles like its on rails.

Nice guys at my dealership kind of threw that in....all the extras...all covered by factory warranty...couldn't resist, and I had a silver pontiac montana once that people kept telling me was a nice looking vehicle? Go figure.
Looking forward to that whole "handles like its on rails" thing.
Having problems sleeping......

Last edited by Shadrackc; 08-30-2007 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Spideynw

Color is extremely important, IMO. I would never get PPW or Silverstone.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Archbishop
Banned

Not important, I like woman of any color.

Oh cars? So long as its not an 'off' color, or pale.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:27 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Always wanted LeMans Sunset. Got it....twice!
Old 09-01-2007, 10:28 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Originally Posted by Archbishop
Not important, I like woman of any color.

I like that!! Man after my own thoughts!
Old 09-01-2007, 10:53 PM
JunJTan

I wanted to buy a silver, but ended up with a silverstone. I am regretting right now, even just a little difference on the color.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:00 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Originally Posted by JunJTan
I wanted to buy a silver, but ended up with a silverstone. I am regretting right now, even just a little difference on the color.
I think that darker silver is so sexy. It's got a nice hue.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I1DER

It was very important. The main point of ordering a car is to get exactly what you want, especially if you keep cars for a long time. Now, because I enjoy driving this car so much, it really wouldn't have made much difference.

Only two colors I'd probably be unhappy with. I didn't go with Interlagos Fire because I keep cars forever and I'd still be worried about fading and cost of painting in a repair job farther down the road. I drive where a car gets dirty real fast and don't enjoy washing cars. Black, though perhaps the most beautiful when clean, would have been a bad choice for me.