Owning Z Increases Your Road Rage

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 12:16 PM
ZL1CIOUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Datapimp
Umm, anger management anyone?
+1

I was feeling you for a sec.. I mean everone get a little annoyed at the peeps doin' 65 in the fast lane( on a cell phone ).. but geez.. try to be cool cus' you are cool not 'cus you drive a z.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
SRTtoZ

^

agreed, I mean we are talking about road rage here, so almost ALL situations are in a straight line, or highway atmosphere...

So you can toss your track performance out the window.

I love my Z dont get me wrong, but I man handled them in my SRT.

The only time I get frustrated on the road is if I am in the fast lane and the person in front of me DOESNT move over for me.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
ZL1CIOUS

Originally Posted by DraGonAlchemist
. .hence why here in NJ there is no LAW to carry a weapon. .cause i know i'd be out of Bullets all the time!!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:58 PM
SOZ

I don't have road rage but my stupid coyote can't seem to control his temper!

Old 02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
ke0ki2k

it does trip me seeing people drive alot faster than me...my car is like a GOKART compared to their cars...i can avoid a wreck much easier than the guy passing me in an expedition...they just seem oblivious as to how long it takes for a big SUV to stop...but yeah OP needs to cool his jets. throw it in 5th and cruise man....what im trying to say is stop being an arrogant jackass :] have a nice day.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by bep134
I just got an '03 350z about a week ago and ever since I have become a very angry driver. I find that everyone pisses me off on the road because now everyone goes so slow. I just want to blow by every stupid soccer mom in a minivan and every old grandpa in their crown vics. I fly up on everybody's bumper to within inches and I sit there yelling and swearing at them at the top of my lungs. I was just wondering if anyone else has suffered the same symptoms when they got their Z? I feel like everyone out on the road is driving so slow just to **** me off.

Sell your car and stop putting people's lives in danger because you can't keep your cool.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by SRTtoZ
^

agreed, I mean we are talking about road rage here, so almost ALL situations are in a straight line, or highway atmosphere...

The only time I get frustrated on the road is if I am in the fast lane and the person in front of me DOESNT move over for me.

Then go back to your POS FWD turd
Old 02-07-2008, 01:55 PM
ke0ki2k

Originally Posted by Fluid1

Then go back to your POS FWD turd

^ +1 lol. SRT-4's ftl. ugly, extremely poorly handling little pocket rockets. I've driven em before and holy understeer batman! the only SRT that can perform all around is the Viper. and the speed world challenge SRT4's lol.

Last edited by ke0ki2k; 02-07-2008 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:57 PM
2007 Z

Originally Posted by SRTtoZ
^

Technically it's anything but a straight line in highway traffic because in order to really get on it you're going to be weaving through traffic to get around people. What good does nailing it for 15-20 mph then slamming the brakes so you don't run into anyone do? Dust me by a car length for a couple of seconds? LOL. I wouldn't consider that man handling. Not that I'd race in traffic, it was merely hypothetical...

If you are getting road rage on open highway where you have the room for an all out race, then you really have some serious problems.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 PM
MOTOWIPEOUT Z

Originally Posted by SOZ
I don't have road rage but my stupid coyote can't seem to control his temper!

That damn coyote is gonna mess around and get somebody hurt or killed, he looks like the sort that weaves fast in and out of traffic.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:22 AM
KAZ350Z

That's the a$$ hole coyote that cut me off the other day when I was going to church. haha j/k but a message to the older crowd, it's not age it's the individual. I'm 20 years old myself and I try to drive respectfully of others on the road, I mean for all of you that have the road rage issue think about if it was your mom you were scaring the hell out of on the highway. not cool. And if you have an ego problem, remember that just because you drive a sports car it doesn't make you cool, and you're a sad little man if that's how you expect to get your girls.

KAZ
Old 02-08-2008, 11:35 AM
NiSmOz

i say the dude who started this thread quit being a *******. if you dont like to drive on the highways with slow pll then STOP ****ING DRIVING. its part of live douchbag get over it. your so cool runnin up on ppl in traffic, if i saw this or was done to me i would honestly pull over and whip your ***. get the **** over it and stop bitching, owning a z is a gift...grow up dude.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:06 PM
SOZ

Sooner or later he's going to run up behind someone who also displays a stupid amount of road rage and they're going to jam on the brakes. El stupido is going to smash up the front of his car, the back of the other rig, get ticketed for following to close and his insurance rates will go up out of sight. And, the other road rage idiot might just jump out and kick his *** for running into him.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:27 PM
2007 Z

Originally Posted by SOZ
Sooner or later he's going to run up behind someone who also displays a stupid amount of road rage and they're going to jam on the brakes. El stupido is going to smash up the front of his car, the back of the other rig, get ticketed for following to close and his insurance rates will go up out of sight. And, the other road rage idiot might just jump out and kick his *** for running into him.
Sounds like me when I was 20... brake checking that is, lol. Always keep your 2-3 second following distance unless you're prepared to have your front end smashed... A fight would probably have happened too because I would have been pissed that they didn't stop fast enough... I know, I know, everyone on the internet is 6'4" tall, 250 lbs. of muscle, and is a 5th Dan in Kenpo so I wouldn't have stood a chance or made a move...