Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Dude offer me 60g’s for “Z”

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:22 PM
ilovegirls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if the man can afford, he can afford it. we all have choices and there is no sense saying he could have done this and could have done that. we live with our choices and if the Op is happy, he is happy.

nice list of mods OP...
Old 02-14-2008, 05:50 PM
fightmoves

Originally Posted by futureZowner?
your girlfriend is a goddess, and so are your bikes, house, and Z, and gangster *** SUV, i love it, thats all
-josh

(oh, youre a business owner eh?, wanna hire me, i need a Z hence the name)
You’re hired bro, but it will be a hell of a commute to Atlanta
Old 02-14-2008, 08:52 PM
ctchmyz

Man bro...i'm sorry for all the crap your getting in this thread. I'm sure, you being a business owner, that the attitudes that have manifested in this thread have been encountered by you before, but in the real world...So you can handle it. All I can say is you keep using the time that you have in your life to build on your already ample success, and everybody that posted something negative about you in this thread, they can keep using the time that they have in their life to throw up a Cyber B.S. flag on a car enthusiasts forum. On that note....I think I would take the 60K and wait for the GTR
Old 02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
saladito6

This thread is a perfect example of all the douchebags that are part of 350z.com. Too many people are hating on this man. Fightmoves had the money to upgrade his Z at good shops and paid a lot of money, but the money he paid went into quality installs instead of penny pinching and trying to install himself or getting ripped by some dude on Craigslist. My buddies install stereo systems on Exotics at $125/hr and people pay that because they know the quality of work. But one/two question arises after all of this, why did you not get a Ferrari, Porsche or any other exotic with all the money you spent on the Z? And if you love Japanese cars, why not the NSX? just Curious.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:29 AM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by saladito6
This thread is a perfect example of all the douchebags that are part of 350z.com.
I agree. Douchebags such as yourself who are in support of this thread.
I mean seriously, what kind of response should someone expect by starting a thread like this?
Old 02-15-2008, 04:48 AM
fightmoves

Originally Posted by saladito6
This thread is a perfect example of all the douchebags that are part of 350z.com. Too many people are hating on this man. Fightmoves had the money to upgrade his Z at good shops and paid a lot of money, but the money he paid went into quality installs instead of penny pinching and trying to install himself or getting ripped by some dude on Craigslist. My buddies install stereo systems on Exotics at $125/hr and people pay that because they know the quality of work. But one/two question arises after all of this, why did you not get a Ferrari, Porsche or any other exotic with all the money you spent on the Z? And if you love Japanese cars, why not the NSX? just Curious.
If I would have known in the beginning what I was going to spend in the end. I probably would have gone to the Porsche dealer…. But I picked up the car from Forged last night, and I can’t say I’m disappointed right now. Wholly Christ it’s fast and very well done. Time will tell if the expense equals the value. I’ve got a lot more money in my kids…. And I still love them….. Most of the time.

And for you haters…. Success is a state of mind…. Not a station in life. “Free your mind and you’re a$$ will follow”

Old 02-15-2008, 08:05 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Originally Posted by fightmoves
If I would have known in the beginning what I was going to spend in the end. I probably would have gone to the Porsche dealer…. But I picked up the car from Forged last night, and I can’t say I’m disappointed right now. Wholly Christ it’s fast and very well done. Time will tell if the expense equals the value. I’ve got a lot more money in my kids…. And I still love them….. Most of the time.

And for you haters…. Success is a state of mind…. Not a station in life. “Free your mind and you’re a$$ will follow”
dammit son, I am going to Forged tomorrow. A day later and that car would be sitting on blocks behind the shop.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:16 PM
joeun

Originally Posted by fightmoves
It’s still at Forged… I’ll get some pics. What have other members gotten for heavily modified cars? I don’t really want to sell it, but I haven’t heard of anyone getting close to that amount.
Originally Posted by hardrock905
I mean seriously, what kind of response should someone expect by starting a thread like this?
I think he really was just curious if someone else got offered that much for a heavily modified 350z. That is all he asked. I don't see anything wrong with that question.

1. A guy offered him 60K for his 350z.
2. He doesn't really want to sell his 350z.
3. He was curious to what other people knew or have gotten for a heavily modified car before.

He asked nothing else. Maybe some people didn't believe him that he got offered 60K for his car, but he didn't ask to be believed. He just asked what other people have gotten for heavily modified cars. Fair question in my opinion.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:27 PM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^^ my thoughts exactly. Congrats op now enjoy her for awhile.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:56 PM
kayfuNk
Banned

lmao, so many douchebags on this site. nice Z. Put it this way, is $60k worth the amount of money/time you put into it? do you love it? do you still want it? Personally if i had a heavily modded Z such as yours i probably wouldn't sell it for 60k. It toasts everything on the street and looks great doing it.. and people underestimate it.. What could be better? Nice Z! I saw it at forged when i went to pick up my exhaust.

Last edited by kayfuNk; 02-15-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:38 AM
invazn

Originally Posted by kayfuNk
lmao, so many douchebags on this site. nice Z. Put it this way, is $60k worth the amount of money/time you put into it? do you love it? do you still want it? Personally if i had a heavily modded Z such as yours i probably wouldn't sell it for 60k. It toasts everything on the street and looks great doing it.. and people underestimate it.. What could be better? Nice Z! I saw it at forged when i went to pick up my exhaust.
did they let you see the exhaust before you left?
Old 02-17-2008, 03:29 AM
Riley07

Maybe you should post pics of the receipt's for everything.. Seriously, car is nice and I think you should keep it. Maybe I will see you around sometime..Don't let all these idiots get to you...This place is getting worse than a civic forum with all the BS...
Old 02-17-2008, 09:41 AM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Fightmove- Don't sweat Doug's comments.

He says that there is no way I have spent $80k on my Z either (Yes, Doug that includes the cost of the car; but for your benefit I said " have spent" not "have into." Happy?). Additionally, he doesn't know the mods on my car, since it is currently in the shop, so I didn't update the signature yet, but he swears he has more mods...Not sure if he was spying on me or something. Not that I care who has more mods, but I'm interested in meeting a true Z mod psychic.

Anyway, the point is that there are a few people on here that claim to have lots of money, but act very poor. You sound like you do business the same way I do. If you're ever looking for another business connection, send me a PM.

I'd personally never sell the Z for $60k in your situation. After a few years of enjoyment, you may decide to sell it and get much less, but the thrills of owning and driving it in the meantime are worth more than the money spent/lost on the car. That's why you did it to begin with.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 PM
saladito6

Originally Posted by hardrock905
I would be mad at me too, since you did find a post that described your hater lifestyle. Are you going to subscribe to a 240sx thread and tell everyone on there that they are dumb for making a thread that says they are seelling their car for 30k, cuz a ouple of my buddies did that with a drift car that probably had about 60K in parts on them and I guess 66K with the car included. Dont hate congratulate.

Last edited by saladito6; 02-19-2008 at 09:44 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I regret posting in this thread.. It went from jokes to hateration.. For what... Let it die....
Old 02-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Chugg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i personally just have been waiting to see pics of the z.....i dunno i just wanted to see some pictures of what he did with it
Old 02-19-2008, 07:25 AM
zkicker

There is one bad pic in post #206 above.