Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Dude offer me 60g’s for “Z”

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 02:55 PM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

I believe the guy. Why would he be able to back all that he has said so far with pics? He even has pics in the Photo Thread.

You guys sound like a bunch of teenagers hating on the new kid with the nice clothes.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:16 PM
fightmoves

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phreaktor
I believe the guy. Why would he be able to back all that he has said so far with pics? He even has pics in the Photo Thread.

You guys sound like a bunch of teenagers hating on the new kid with the nice clothes.
Thank you… I got raped for the pics though…. Oh …. But I got raped fore not posting any pics…. Sound like either way the sphincter is in jeopardy ! but I’m babysitting so … have some time to burn
Old 02-12-2008, 03:52 PM
joeun

Originally Posted by fightmoves
Forged 550whp APS TT, meth combo, with a side of Volks and super sized Stoptechs. Maybe if I’m lucky enough to get 3000 posts on here I’ll have mastered the ability to worm around and please everyone so they like me.
I like your signature now! The answer to your question is no. 65K is the most I've heard for a 350z, mods or no mods. Guy must have really liked your car.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:56 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

you guys called him out.. he proved it.. whats the big deal.. move on

side note.. never call someone out on cars they own.. thats the easiest thing that can be fabricated.. not saying thats what he did.. you can tell someone's confidence in how they post if they own something or not.. thats why i didn't even look twice at the whole BS thing
Old 02-12-2008, 04:03 PM
widebody350

Gold digger got a lot more than $60k like two years ago...other than that I've not heard of a Z goin for that much. Congrats.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea super****ing awesome you got a 60k offer and u declined.. Congrats!!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:11 PM
fightmoves

Originally Posted by widebody350
Gold digger got a lot more than $60k like two years ago...other than that I've not heard of a Z goin for that much. Congrats.
After what I have spent on mine.... in cash…. not to mention the months and months waiting for it. I would definitely buy a car fresh out of the rack ,of very reputable shop like, Forged. I never really had any intentions on selling it… I just wanted to see what some cars had sold for. Ive seen boosted cars run on eBay for eons. I know I will take a bath if and when I do sell it. it was food for thought even if the guy was full of S**t
Old 02-12-2008, 04:14 PM
madpanda

Crazy thread, man to crazy.
I read the first and last page.
Ignore the haters, but it's hard to beleive you spent 80G's into the Z already, I just don't see what you can do so that it equals that much. If the price isn't right don't sell.
Also do what you want you already know if you want to sell it or not.
Personally I would pick up and 08 in a heartbeat for the dual intakes.
But it seems money isn't an issue for you, so for us average joes it's a hard decision to make which a majority of the forum members probably can't fathom. Which is why they are all hyped up on Hatorade.
So I'll re-iterate my opinion. If the cost of what you put in so far is greater than what is being offered even when considering depreciation than I personally wouldn't do it.
Well G/L with the decision it's a though one.
Oh also on a side note not everyone on here is a Z owner. Take the facts it says there are over 90,000 members here, and that's about all the Z's sold in North America. So it's highly probable that not everyone is a Z owner, as there are those female roadster drivers and senior citizens who most of the time stay away from the internet.
So with that i mind some of the folks that have been hating are probably still in High School, so I wouldn't take them seriously. It's the first time I've seen people act so juvenille on this forum which is kinda sad to see.
Like I read on a post somewhere on this forum, as the price of used Z's goes down, so does the intelligence of it's new owners.

On a side note freakin NICE bikes. I am lovin em.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
xDIEGOx

Originally Posted by jray8
Go and get your money little duffle bag boy!

I SERIOUSLY hate that fukin song
Old 02-12-2008, 07:23 PM
DuMA_

Originally Posted by hardrock905
You should start a new thread called "I'm so cool....look how much crap I own" or just "look at me....I need attention".
Wow hate more. He was called out, he wasn't showing off.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:53 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by DuMA_
Wow hate more. He was called out, he wasn't showing off.

Who the **** called him out?? Id like to see that post.. He was asked to show pics of his car, and post mods........... Thats not calling him out.. No one said he didnt own a Z........... WTF........

Sweet baby jesus!! I guess no one realizes all the bs that regular members see in this forum that gets called out and end result is a fake..

If you being asked to show proof or pics is too much you are softer than a gummy bear!! Its a good thing im sticking to fighting the War in Iraq and you stay in the corporate world..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-13-2008 at 03:22 AM.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:40 AM
fightmoves

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Who the **** called him out?? Id like to see that post.. He was asked to show pics of his car, and post mods........... Thats not calling him out.. No one said he didnt own a Z........... WTF........

Sweet baby jesus!! I guess no one realizes all the bs that regular members see in this forum that gets called out and end result is a fake..

If you being asked to show proof or pics is too much you are softer than a gummy bear!! Its a good thing im sticking to fighting the War in Iraq and you stay in the corporate world..
You did in the beginning, but a few “kids” jumped in when school got out. But for real bro I didn’t know you were over in the f**king desert. Thank You for your service, sincerely! If it wasn’t for you guys we wouldn’t be able to have the freedom to have an opinion…. Right or wrong!

Oh an I found a pic of the vette whilst Is’a floss’n it's a little dirty though

oh and a....
Old 02-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Jabdo233

Originally Posted by jray8
Go and get your money little duffle bag boy!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:34 AM
MonkPDX

Originally Posted by phreaktor

Well said !! This is pathetic! I don't know why the OP would waste his time defending himself to some of these pathetic punks.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Bigsapz

That Honda Corvette must be quite the collectors item. LOL! Your car is pretty dope man. I prolly woulda sold it cuz I love money more then cars but I can DEF see why you wouldnt.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:00 AM
smokedout350z

this $hit is reall funny...l love that corvette
Old 02-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

I didnt call you out.. I was frustrated at you not taking the 60k.. I felt the deal was a no brainer or fake.. But oh well u didnt take it congrats to you on your future endeavors also.. Take care..
Old 02-13-2008, 03:29 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I called you out.. and i still am about some of those numbers.. they seem a little too high.. i think you are embelishing some of those mod prices you paid for..

i will list my call outs

1) you said you paid 17k for your first setup.. which was APS TT on stock block.. at most that should be 14k with ALL the bells and whistles
2) you said you paid 37k for your stage 2.. a 4.2L block from GTM with sleeves is 18k .. you are missing alot in that
3) you said you paid 6k for your audio equipment.. at best that stuff is 3k.. but you said you went to an overpriced shop notorious for ripping off celebs.. but unless you got custom fiberglass everywhere.. your numbers are still off

personally i believe you made a claim of 80k and you are trying to stand by it by monkeying up the numbers.. but hey.. you do wat you got to
Old 02-13-2008, 03:47 PM
fightmoves

Originally Posted by doug
I called you out.. and i still am about some of those numbers.. they seem a little too high.. i think you are embelishing some of those mod prices you paid for..

i will list my call outs

1) you said you paid 17k for your first setup.. which was APS TT on stock block.. at most that should be 14k with ALL the bells and whistles
2) you said you paid 37k for your stage 2.. a 4.2L block from GTM with sleeves is 18k .. you are missing alot in that
3) you said you paid 6k for your audio equipment.. at best that stuff is 3k.. but you said you went to an overpriced shop notorious for ripping off celebs.. but unless you got custom fiberglass everywhere.. your numbers are still off

personally i believe you made a claim of 80k and you are trying to stand by it by monkeying up the numbers.. but hey.. you do wat you got to
Anyone else feel like Doug is trying to out last me?…. But …. Mama’s at the gym .. and I’m babysitting ….AGAIN! so ill give him another round. But I need to punch myself in the nuts first, just to make sure this is just a bad dream.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:00 PM
zMOSESz

If you have the car then why not just get some pics or like sofa king said, "sharrif needs to post here to confirm it." get one of the two and you can shut everybody up.

Quick Reply: Dude offer me 60g’s for “Z”