Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 09:13 PM
hiz-n-herz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a Nismo V1 JDM replica spoiler - painted base with carbon top. I did not have any problems with Jay. He's been great.

Just be patient. The products he sells are unique and help set your car apart from the rest. He gets a little busy, but you can't rush pimp status .

If you want something NOW, go to Kragens or another auto-supply store and see what you get. Or man-up and pay the full price for an original rather that buy a replica from Jay at a discount.

Spoiler looks awesome, BTW. Can't wait to order the chargespeed rear replica from Jay...
Old 03-10-2008, 10:28 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yep, everytime I finish one half painted Nismo V1 spoile. I had to sit there and admire it for few minutes. Cuz it is just so nice. Specially on redline! I bet you do it too... haha
Old 03-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Datapimp

"I always thought American is friendly, but it seeems i'm wrong."

So you judge all Americans because one writes the word "English?"
Old 03-13-2008, 12:33 AM
jadaniya
Banned

I hope one of you evo-r fanboys gets stuck in a **** situation one day... just so you know what if feels like to trust someone with a good amount of your hard earned money and not get any responses or resolutions for months. This is also all after paypal will not give you **** back. When this happens to you then let me know, so I can post in the thread (the one you feel you deserve to voice your experience in) and I can post about how its not a big deal... how its no headache and how your experience means less than anyone elses.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:36 AM
tranceformer95

Originally Posted by jadaniya
I hope one of you evo-r fanboys gets stuck in a **** situation one day... just so you know what if feels like to trust someone with a good amount of your hard earned money and not get any responses or resolutions for months. This is also all after paypal will not give you **** back. When this happens to you then let me know, so I can post in the thread (the one you feel you deserve to voice your experience in) and I can post about how its not a big deal... how its no headache and how your experience means less than anyone elses.
That's not cool. If they had a good experience with Jay then good for them, they were one of the fortunate ones.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:48 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by tranceformer95
That's not cool.
I really couldn't care less what you think is cool or not. but to help you understand where i'm coming from...
I'm talking about posts like this:

Originally Posted by fanboy
Just be patient. The products he sells are unique and help set your car apart from the rest. He gets a little busy, but you can't rush pimp status .

If you want something NOW, go to Kragens or another auto-supply store and see what you get. Or man-up and pay the full price for an original rather that buy a replica from Jay at a discount.
I've already stated if it worked out for you then great. woopty f'n doo, vendors should have smooth transactions on here.

"he gets a little busy, but you can't rush pimp status. If you want something NOW, go to Kragens or another auto-supply store and see what you get"

Its like this guy doesn't know how to read? are you retarded or are you serious? do you know that many people have been waiting for MONTHS? we don't need things NOW, but half a year? I want you to have whats seeming like a typical evo-r experience so you know what many of us have been going through.

Last edited by jadaniya; 03-13-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 PM
OMEGA46

Wouldnt paying for custom products COD work out for everyone? Wait months, no problem since you havent paid for it. Just a thought.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:01 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by OMEGA46
Wouldnt paying for custom products COD work out for everyone? Wait months, no problem since you havent paid for it. Just a thought.
That would be great for the customer. The vendor, not so much. Especially on a custom order.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:26 PM
OMEGA46

COD usage would ensure in-depth, consistent communication between Vendor and Client, which in turn directly increases customer service dramatically, while increasing the value of the Vendor of holding true to stated claims/promises/time table because it directly effects the Vendors bottom line. Waiting for custom products is the nature of the business, but having clients pay upfront for product still in development/still being made/yet to be shipped to the Vendor who has been paid for a product already, to me isn't a good business practice.

- Have product on hand prior to asking/receiving payment
- Set realistic expectations to your clients
- Provide CONSISTENT client feedback in regard to delays/timetable/ship times
- Fund your business out of your own pocket, not the pocket of your clients. Vendor should have enough capital to run business effectively, order/develop/produce product prior to orders being placed and paid for by clients.
- If you have 5 of a product on hand, sell 5 products. Do not sell 10, receive payments from clients for product your company does not have in hand to provide your clients instantly, while you play the waiting game with your suppliers, and holding the money of your clients.

Not singling any Vendor out on this Forum, as the ones I have dealt with have delivered as promised. But I can see how people become upset when product is paid for and extended weeks/months pass without feedback from those they have already paid.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:14 PM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by OMEGA46
COD usage would ensure in-depth, consistent communication between Vendor and Client, which in turn directly increases customer service dramatically, while increasing the value of the Vendor of holding true to stated claims/promises/time table because it directly effects the Vendors bottom line. Waiting for custom products is the nature of the business, but having clients pay upfront for product still in development/still being made/yet to be shipped to the Vendor who has been paid for a product already, to me isn't a good business practice.

- Have product on hand prior to asking/receiving payment
- Set realistic expectations to your clients
- Provide CONSISTENT client feedback in regard to delays/timetable/ship times
- Fund your business out of your own pocket, not the pocket of your clients. Vendor should have enough capital to run business effectively, order/develop/produce product prior to orders being placed and paid for by clients.
- If you have 5 of a product on hand, sell 5 products. Do not sell 10, receive payments from clients for product your company does not have in hand to provide your clients instantly, while you play the waiting game with your suppliers, and holding the money of your clients.

Not singling any Vendor out on this Forum, as the ones I have dealt with have delivered as promised. But I can see how people become upset when product is paid for and extended weeks/months pass without feedback from those they have already paid.
This needs to be bumped
Old 03-17-2008, 12:46 PM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Just wanted to follow up with everyone. I have since received the Lip from JDMZ33. The quality was good, some dimples in the paint all on the bottom were it would go un-noticed. Fitment was close to perfect. All in all I'm happy with my purchase, although I wasn't happy with the going back and forth.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:56 PM
furiousZ

I have ordered from evo-r before and it took a long while for me to recieve it. I kept checking with the vender on these forums via PM's to make sure everything was okay. Seems to be an okay guy though. I don't have any serious gripes at all.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:29 PM
TSG-Z

Man, I want that carbon dash, but I cant deal wit poor customer service! I'm stuck!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:32 PM
meow69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ same

emailed him about it... hasnt got back to me yet
Old 03-17-2008, 05:51 PM
haeshik

Originally Posted by Changvi
EVO-R's customer service is not all that great. If they have the things in stock, they are great. But once the item aren't in stock, and you've already paid for it, good luck getting hold of Jay; since he is all the way in Asia.
+1
Old 03-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Salvatorey

I've only seen people who've either had a really good or really bad experience with this guy, but all and all i think you just have a guy who runs his own business and, with small businesses it can be like that..obviously the guy's not a crook though, and i can concur with custom paint time and a non affiliated shipping company...I'm gonna be purchasing the chargespeed bumper soon, but i'm gonna go straight to Deer Park and pick it up and see how that goes.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:51 AM
pooky74

Hello

first of all sorry if I make some mistake I'm frecnh so my enghish is not very well

I don't know if other have the same problem but I bought an interior FC and mirror to EVO-R and it's very bad quality. Not very good looking, doesn't fit well, nodes and glares.

I've been waiting from Jay to change it or to get my money back but no news for one year !!!

3 french guys have problem too with their front lip which doesn't fit well

Better than words lets post pics :

Old 08-31-2008, 04:25 AM
Beka Z
Banned

wow i would not have even installed it looking like that you should definitely send that back.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:35 AM
got556

Originally Posted by Beka Z
wow i would not have even installed it looking like that you should definitely send that back.

This needs repeated...holy **** that's awful.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:34 AM
pooky74

Beka Z I installed it to take pics to show how it doesn't fit

Got556 yep awful is the word

Quick Reply: Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net