Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 04:53 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net

Just wondering what everyones experience is with this vendor. It's been 14 business days and I dont get responses from my PM or a call back from me inquiring about a product I paid for back in February. I still haven't received the item nor confirmation the item shipped or even a response. The last response I got from him was lip is here Im waxing it and shipping it out today. Well as you can see that never happened and now I'm dealing with a shitty situation.

I don't think I'll ever buy anything from these forums again. To many of these forums up here about bad vendors. Yet the Mod do nothing about it.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:04 AM
savvy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that does seem a little ridiculous of a time frame considering what he told you. I have noticed a few threads recently about EVO-R being unreachable.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Get_Zwole

ive never had a problem with evo-r. And were lucky to have the vendors we have 99% of them are second to none.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:19 AM
RedBullRR

Yeah tell me about it. Super pist rite now. Should I be making a claim with Paypal or my credit card? I'm not gonna sit around and wait it out, it would be different if he at least replied but dam its funny how responsive they are when you want to buy something not so responsive when they have your money.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EVO-R's customer service is not all that great. If they have the things in stock, they are great. But once the item aren't in stock, and you've already paid for it, good luck getting hold of Jay; since he is all the way in Asia.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:54 AM
RedBullRR

He's in FN Asia? You kidding rite?
Old 03-07-2008, 07:02 AM
usmanasif

I find it unusual how members' experience with Jay is always either terrible or exceptional; there seems to be no middle ground. Seeing some of the recent threads though, I am weary of ever buying something from him.

My question for you would be, did you ask him about availability before paying him? If you didn't and just PayPal-ed him some funds, then you can't really blame him.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:06 AM
RedBullRR

Nope he assured me I would have it within 10 Business days. He even went out and said he had it in his hands and was waxing it and will ship today. That was Tuesday.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:06 AM
LAKERSFAN

He's online right now.

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/341736-evo-r-350z-carbon-fiber-interior-kit-v2.html
Old 03-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Fairly Z

Rally, as much as I like Evo-R's product, I'd have to say that I've heard some bad things about their customer service. I don't mean to hurt their business in any way, shape or form. But, I've heard from a very reliable source that they take a very long time to resolve issues as well as to ship items out.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:15 AM
BhashaZ

Evo-R has some great products, but like somebody mentioned, he's difficult to get a hold of when there's a problem, yet if you're a new order, he'll answer your questions and is eager to take your money immediately. But you don't have to trust me.

I would never buy anything from Evo-R again.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:23 AM
RedBullRR

Originally Posted by BhashaZ
Evo-R has some great products, but like somebody mentioned, he's difficult to get a hold of when there's a problem, yet if you're a new order, he'll answer your questions and is eager to take your money immediately. But you don't have to trust me.

You and me both man. I was going to order the carbon fiber dash replacement pieces he has a group buy on rite now. But I'll pass. Going to have the dash painted instead safe, cause I can go to the shop to see my product. This whole thing with ordering from people on here has been a headache after a headache. He has since given me a in-valid tracking information and explained Fedex will pick up tonight. We'll see..
Old 03-07-2008, 07:36 AM
ZKansasZ

guess that is one of a few companies that I will not purchase from then!
thanks for the heads up, guys!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:38 AM
tranceformer95

Originally Posted by BhashaZ

I agree. Cool products, horrible customer service.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:48 AM
CAVZ33

I have placed 4 orders from J and he has never shown me any bad service. Product always gets here super fast
Old 03-07-2008, 08:23 AM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
You and me both man. I was going to order the carbon fiber dash replacement pieces he has a group buy on rite now. But I'll pass. Going to have the dash painted instead safe, cause I can go to the shop to see my product. This whole thing with ordering from people on here has been a headache after a headache. He has since given me a in-valid tracking information and explained Fedex will pick up tonight. We'll see..
Redbull I have ordered from Jay at least 4-5 times. Everything people have said is somewhat true. I can guarantee you however if you paid for a product from him he will get it to you. Sometimes with a little bit of a wait but it will come. He is in Thailand if I remember correctly. He also is at shows and has another job so just be extra patient and I am sure you will get it. If he is out of stock, he will tell you the wait time is and will not take the money without you knowing it is out of stock. If he said he had it in hand and it would ship, give him at least 3-5 days to get it to the courier. Unfortunately he over promises on shipping dates and under delivers. Like I said though you will get it and it is always worth the wait. Great looking products.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:57 AM
hieu

hes a good guy
Old 03-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Escobar

Received 152 Likes on 126 Posts

My experience was great, I only ordered the ti shift **** though. He responded quick and gave me a tracking #. You guys will eventually work it out, Jay is a good guy, I wouldn't worry too much.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:06 AM
BhashaZ

I'm happy for those of you who had good experience dealing with him.

I'd like to add that the true test of a good company isn't when things are going well. Rather, it's when things go bad, and the company's character is tested. In business, there will be mistakes and mishaps. But only the GOOD companies will do what it takes to satisfy their customer. Communication and follow-through are key, and unfortunately Evo-R lacks that IMHO. Especially when things go wrong. It's sad when days turn to weeks, and weeks turn to months. And it's even worse when it happens REPEATEDLY.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:39 AM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

RedBullRR I asure you, you will get your lip. It is packed here in our office. Just waiting for fedex pick up. I think most people who had bad experince with us is cuz the carbon interior kit we had. We are always trying to get things done. This is why now we just finsihed are version II interior kit. If you see our other items, everyone is very happy with them.

Last edited by JDMZ33; 03-07-2008 at 09:42 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net