Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got a question about the 04 Z liquid silver/liquid titanium

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 11:34 PM
john0213

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just don't know why ppl keep believe/hoping that the liquid titanium is gonna be the colour on the show car~
Old 07-08-2003, 07:42 AM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

same reason they believed and hoped the Z would be 320hp with a 0-60 in 5.2, ect ect.

I donno what the reason is, but people really seem to think 30,000$ buys alot more than the Z gives, but it just doesnt. I think the problem is there is alot of expensive stuff in the Z that people dont see and use daily, so this gets forgotten about, and they wonder what cost so much, why didnt we get all that.
Old 07-08-2003, 11:23 AM
ZZtopp

Originally posted by Jason Bourne
Well, some of us are less **** about appearance. I've only washed my car once (automated wash- not by hand) in 2 months and 5,000 miles of ownership. I don't care if it's dirty as long as my lap times are low. I occasionally clean it when it gets so many bugs and grime that it becomes too much but I really don't need it to be waxed and shiny.

Jason

Hmmmmmmmmm....how often to do clean your house? Must smell pretty good in there....
Old 07-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Dissident

I believe the Liquid Silver is in fact a Maxima color.

Different form the Liquid Aluminum, which according to the dealer, will be a special edition color on the roadster. I think this is it:
Attached Thumbnails Got a question about the 04 Z liquid silver/liquid titanium-350roadsilvr.jpg  
Old 07-09-2003, 05:27 AM
bobbyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a picture of the pre production Silverstone roadster.
Old 07-09-2003, 06:06 AM
bjl311

Why would Nissan charge $1,100 for the liquid aluminum if its going to be "just another silver"? Its not like theres a price difference between any of the other colors.
Old 07-09-2003, 06:55 AM
TXSTYLE
Banned

Originally posted by ZZtopp
Hmmmmmmmmm....how often to do clean your house? Must smell pretty good in there....
LOL! Well, Im gonna chime in and say, "There is NOTHING **** about keeping probably the next expensive investment/belonging that you have/own other than your house" (which I know some people don't have which would make the Z even more valuable, and I DON'T mean anything negative!) So I say this to say it only makes since to take care and pride in your car...ESPECIALLY one as fine-looking as the Z! Me personally......My car(s) stay clean......PERIOD! That is a direct reflection on my character and how I take pride in my possessions. I'm not even gonna say, "If you don't wash your car every week, yada-yada, you're not clean." It's something certain people put more emphasis on than others. I'm one of those people....Can you tell?
Now on this whole subject of 'Liquid Siver' or whatever........ I SERIOUSLY doubt it will be what some of you are HOPING it will be. And it sure as hell WON'T even come close to the estimated $10,000 paint job used on the "Show Car".....
Old 07-09-2003, 07:11 AM
bully****

Originally posted by TXSTYLE
LOL! Well, Im gonna chime in and say, "There is NOTHING **** about keeping probably the next expensive investment/belonging that you have/own other than your house" (which I know some people don't have which would make the Z even more valuable, and I DON'T mean anything negative!)
LOL...tell that to the people living in trailer parks

Sorry for that OT response. All I have to say for this thread though is that the two silvers we have now are great, and I don't see how they can make another one so much greater that people are actually anticipating it. Just wait and see what it looks like, then talk about it.