Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Vandalism at Irvine

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 01:13 PM
xtremefairladyz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vandalism at Irvine

I live in one of the safest city in the U.S. (Irvine), yet my car got WALKED on and KICKED. First off, my car got kicked and that idiot cracked my bumper. Then 2 weeks later, my car got WALKED on. There are 3 dents in 3 different places. My hood, ceiling, and hatch has big *** dents from the idiot that walked on it. I didn't take a picture of the dent's yet but here is the picture of the front bumper of my car.

Sorry it's on a camra phone, I don't have a camra at the moment. I hate the fact that I try so hard not to get any dings on my car, keep it away from people as much as possible, park my car literally 5 car spaces away from the last car in the asile and yet this **** happens. ****en idiots who has nothing better to do and destroy's other people's properties. Maybe it's the fact that I live on campus (UCI) and there are immature people out there.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:15 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

umm yeah, having a nice car on campus is never good. Get a beater like most people there or use your parent's car.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok, who did you **** off?
Old 04-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Kegsbane

Originally Posted by Z04
ok, who did you **** off?
I wouldn't jump to this conclusion. I'd say the most likely possibility is a drunk ******* just randomly messed it up when he walked by.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

One reason why I'm looking for an apartment with a garage to move into this summer.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:23 PM
xtremefairladyz

I didn't **** off anyone. Hell, I hardly talk to anyone AROUND my on-campus apartments. I don't know more than 3 people around my apartments and none of them know I drive a Z.

I was glad I went through 2/3 of the year with only one ding ::knocks on wood:: until this happened. And what's depressing is that it all happened this quarter. Which means I got these less then 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone know if I can get insurance claim on this? Maybe get a police report or something? I have the footprint of the idiot who walked on my car, if that even helps.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:26 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by xtremefairladyz
I didn't **** off anyone. Hell, I hardly talk to anyone AROUND my on-campus apartments. I don't know more than 3 people around my apartments and none of them know I drive a Z.

I was glad I went through 2/3 of the year with only one ding ::knocks on wood:: until this happened. And what's depressing is that it all happened this quarter. Which means I got these less then 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone know if I can get insurance claim on this? Maybe get a police report or something? I have the footprint of the idiot who walked on my car, if that even helps.
why not just wait until you finish school and fix it? Paying your insurance deductible then risking it happen again is not worth it.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Pokémon

Got my Van's on but they look like sneeekaa's..

Sorry OP
Old 04-13-2008, 01:30 PM
xtremefairladyz

Well next school year I'm moving to an off-campus apartment. So basicall it's going to be in a garage or at least in an area of the place that is nice. Do you think it will be kind of late to get a report for my insurance and police report by then?
Old 04-13-2008, 01:32 PM
SuperBlack350z

Well next school year I'm moving to an off-campus apartment. So basicall it's going to be in a garage or at least in an area of the place that is nice. Do you think it will be kind of late to get a report for my insurance and police report by then?
well you can't get the police report if you already moved teh car from the original place it was at when it got stepped on. Only thing you can do is go through the insurance.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was thinking that might have been helpful, would kind of narrow it down to who might have done this. usually vandals will not "target" one specific car to hit. they would do a bunch of them. now someone with a grudge would select one specific vehicle, mainly the person who offended them, and trash it. were any other cars in that specific area trashed?

Last edited by Z04; 04-13-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:05 PM
xtremefairladyz

Originally Posted by Z04
i was thinking that might have been helpful, would kind of narrow it down to who might have done this. usually vandals will not "target" one specific car to hit. they would do a bunch of them. now someone with a grudge would select one specific vehicle, mainly the person who offended them, and trash it. were any other cars in that specific area trashed?

I did not see any other cars that had problems like these. I also didn't really look at other cars to see if they have dents. Though I do have one of the nicest cars in the parking lot. Most of the cars here are either accords, civics, toyotas in general.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Catchmeifyoucan
Banned

where in irvine do you live in? apartment or home?

maybe it's your neighbor?
Old 04-13-2008, 02:12 PM
xtremefairladyz

I live on campus, University of California, Irvine. It's on-campus apartments. And I don't know my neighbors. They don't know me.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:20 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

350Z vandalism is popular no matter where you live. I am not a psychologist, but I suspect that vandalism is “inexpensive entertainment” for young people with poor self image. Its also a cool way to impress pathetic loser friends.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:03 PM
xlilsp1keyx

put signs on ur windows.
do not step on my car. do not kick my car.
=)
Old 04-13-2008, 04:07 PM
haeshik

regardless of him pissing someone off or not there is no reason for this ****. i swear there are too many people hating for no damn reason. file it through insurance and they should take care of it. also, i recommend you get a daily driver asap. good luck
Old 04-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Kegsbane

Yes, either way, I think we can agree the situation sucks in general.

Good luck catching the guys!
Old 04-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This situation reminds me of that video on the net of some drunk a-hole caught on tape walking across an exotic ( I think it was a Lambo).

Good luck.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:47 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This @ UCI?...every car on that campus is pretty damn nice. Sucks to here about your vandalism.

Quick Reply: Vandalism at Irvine