Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Photos of kriegsmarine Redline

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2002, 12:29 PM
SeedyRom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, and they are HUGE. I downloaded, resized them and put them on our server so they can stay for viewing. Man the Redline track looks WAY better than I had imagined!
Old 08-19-2002, 11:14 PM
Tubbs SF
Charter Member #85

Seedy could we get a link to those pictures. I really dislike joining other forums to just view one article or group of pics, and never visiting the forum again. Its my350z for me . I wish it was sept. so I could get my car (at least thats nissan coporates story to my dealer). Thanks for getting the pics.

Cheers,
Tubbs
Old 08-19-2002, 11:55 PM
Redline
Charter Member #103

Redline is amazing......congrats to the new owner!!!!
Old 08-20-2002, 12:14 AM
SeedyRom

Originally posted by SeedyRom
Yeah, and they are HUGE. I downloaded, resized them and put them on our server so they can stay for viewing. Man the Redline track looks WAY better than I had imagined!
Well, I don't think there really is any ONE Z forum...all have different things, input, etc. And once we get more real cars out, each will have a different base of technically inclined people helping out solve problems, selling parts and such. Remember how very early we are in this game. I belong to them all and love it

That being said, I usually don't like to link (ask J about how much bandwidth costs...and yet here I am letting all of you take ours ). However, here's a pic for ya.

Old 08-20-2002, 01:03 AM
Tubbs SF
Charter Member #85

Thanks for the pic seedy. Your point is noted about the existence of multiple forums dedicated to the Z, all having positive aspects. I have found, in general, that user forums that aren't of a technical nature tend to get rather immature, rather quick - my350z happens to be an exception. Of course, I am not able to extend this generalization to other Z forums based on personal experiance, I ran accross this one first, back when we had the old design and found that the people were very courteous to each other, so I became a frequent visitor. From the notes posted about the other forums, it seems that the people there aren't as open minded, or the moderators not as quick to put a stop to degenerating threads (in terms of offensive content). I know I shouldn't judge these forums when I haven't given them a chance, I guess I just really enjoy my experiance here. As long as we have people like you who frequent them all and pass the information along, I don't think I will miss that much .
By the way, that redline is beautiful. Keep up the good posts.

Cheers,
Tubbs
Old 08-20-2002, 08:22 AM
ICYBLUE1203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I'm so jealous of the track people! I just dig those wheels. They make the car look so much sportier. I kinda want a red car after seeing my friend drive his dad's red corvette to school to school on the first day today.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:19 AM
SeedyRom

Originally posted by Tubbs SF
Thanks for the pic seedy. Your point is noted about the existence of multiple forums dedicated to the Z, all having positive aspects. I have found, in general, that user forums that aren't of a technical nature tend to get rather immature, rather quick - my350z happens to be an exception. Of course, I am not able to extend this generalization to other Z forums based on personal experiance, I ran accross this one first, back when we had the old design and found that the people were very courteous to each other, so I became a frequent visitor. From the notes posted about the other forums, it seems that the people there aren't as open minded, or the moderators not as quick to put a stop to degenerating threads (in terms of offensive content). I know I shouldn't judge these forums when I haven't given them a chance, I guess I just really enjoy my experiance here. As long as we have people like you who frequent them all and pass the information along, I don't think I will miss that much .
By the way, that redline is beautiful. Keep up the good posts.

Cheers,
Tubbs
I completely understand where you're coming from as we've had the same problems with the Z32 community...but we've survived thanks to a website called TwinTurbo.net which does indeed focus on the technical aspects of the car (we do have a general section too, but even that has some technical stuff mixed in with the general car jibber-jabber). With it's sister site (350ZForum.com) we'll be trying to do the same thing once more cars are out there (our virgin Technical forum). So stop on by if you get a chance
Old 08-20-2002, 09:23 AM
DIGItonium

Whoever takes these pictures... wow! They're better than the ones posted on the NissanDriven site.

OH yea... that window sign is funny.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 08-20-2002 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:25 AM
SeedyRom

Originally posted by djtonium
Whoever takes these pictures... wow! They're better than the ones posted on the NissanDriven site.
I think he took them himself...they DID come out awesome huh? Wonder what camera he used.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:29 AM
raceboy
Banned

Make sure to remind your dealers not to mount that front plate bracket. It sure looks ugly and if you take it off there will be some nice holes drilled into your bumper.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:32 AM
DIGItonium

HEY seedy... do you still own that Z32?

I have some questions to ask you... and wonder how i can contact you.

Thanks!
Old 08-20-2002, 09:44 AM
SeedyRom

Originally posted by djtonium
HEY seedy... do you still own that Z32?

I have some questions to ask you... and wonder how i can contact you.

Thanks!
Sure do. It's sitting in my garage doing nothing while I search for a TwinTurbo to swap the parts to The 350Z comes a few years down the road for a killer daily driver. Drop me an email at seedyrom@yahoo.com
Old 08-20-2002, 08:35 PM
nizl

Damn. Why didn't I order Redline/Frost again????
Old 08-20-2002, 09:50 PM
mdouvris

Default Ouch!

Yea that redline is super tuff! Oh well....next time.