Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

u guyz getting ppl hating on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003 | 11:35 AM
Splurt

In regard to my friend callin me up, he's been my close friend for about 9 years and he's a total car nut. He loves my car to death as well and he said as he drove by he noticed the reflection off the side of my car and he busted a u turn and went back to my car. He said he know there's no way I would drive around with my car all dirty. So then he called me up and there we go.
Old 08-14-2003 | 11:41 AM
Splurt

Oh, once again thank you for all your support. And yes I understand people's anger towards bad grammar. I think they get peeved just because of the fact that it makes it somewhat difficult to read what was written. And yes I feel much better now, I've decided to never park on the street ever again hehe. And for the person who asked where I was parked, it was in Arcadia, along Santa Anita blvd just a bit south of Duarte Rd. And to Mike, it's all good man, I've been reading up in other forums and You've been quite informative in all aspects so I don't mind taking some heat, considering all the knowledge I've gained about my car and how it works from all you guys. Thanks again
Old 08-14-2003 | 12:36 PM
WashUJon

Default Re: Did you mean...?

Originally posted by marhot
I must vent.

This basically is my story. I was at an Applebee’s Bar & Grill with two friends. We were in the bar enjoying a few adult beverages. Another friend enters the bar and informs me that my car had been vandalized with eggs. I exited the establishment and was amazed to find that, indeed, my car had been vandalized with eggs.

What type of individual would engage in this behavior? I was so angry I could have murdered the individual who egged my car.

Fortunately, my friend allowed me to wash my car at his home. I was able to remove most of the eggs from my car. However, since the time was midnight when I completed the clean up, there was not much light for me to observe my car.

I am extremely upset at this time.

Some people have no class.

I just had to relieve some of my emotions.
Whew! Thanks for the translation!

Old 08-14-2003 | 10:22 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82
Premier Member

Originally posted by Splurt
Oh, once again thank you for all your support. And yes I understand people's anger towards bad grammar. I think they get peeved just because of the fact that it makes it somewhat difficult to read what was written. And yes I feel much better now, I've decided to never park on the street ever again hehe. And for the person who asked where I was parked, it was in Arcadia, along Santa Anita blvd just a bit south of Duarte Rd. And to Mike, it's all good man, I've been reading up in other forums and You've been quite informative in all aspects so I don't mind taking some heat, considering all the knowledge I've gained about my car and how it works from all you guys. Thanks again
M@N, Wh4+ 4N 3xc3LLEN+ re$P0n5e! IT rE4LLy d035 8o+h3r ME wHen pEOpLe WR1+E 50MeTH1N9 4Nd I C4N'+ C0M3 CLO5E T0 unDEr5t4NdIN9 WH@+ W@5 wR1+TEN.
Old 08-14-2003 | 10:41 PM
MY350Z.COM

sorry guys, i never mean to put anyone down, but when people type like that, i just get a laugh out of it.

sorry again,
victor
Old 08-16-2003 | 01:52 AM
35oZephyR

Originally posted by myinfinitig20
My friend in his BMW 328 on Hamman rims hates on me all the time. He makes fun of the fact that my car is a "nissan" while his car is a "BMW" and is ELITE (whatever that means) and he makes fun of the fact that i dont have leather or a sunroof. People find ways to hate on the Z. Mother ****ers are jealosu is what i think but who knows maybe they really hate it. I dont really care, i have one of the best looking cars out and have 287ponies under the hood. **** Ya'll

nick
Take his 328 and his oh so WONDERFUL Hamman rims to school with your little 287 horses!!!

Then watch him hide the fact that his car is slower behind the those three tired letters that he pledges his allegiance to.

I love BMW's...but what a f*cking narrow mind your snobby friend has!
Old 08-16-2003 | 07:10 AM
mooch

Splurt..sorry to hear about the egging.

Based on your laid back easy going response to the people in the thread who arent happy unless they see the king's english in every post on the web, it would seem you're an ok kinda guy.
Old 08-16-2003 | 08:31 AM
Bevacs

All i have found is jealousy but i want other peoples car to so i cant complain unless their real dicks