Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

u guyz getting ppl hating on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003 | 11:22 PM
Splurt

Default u guyz getting ppl hating on your car?

dah i just hafta vent. basically the story goes, i'm sitting at applebees gettin sum beers with 2 of my buddies and I have another friend call me up outta no where and he was like hey man, ur car got egged. I go back and my car is completely pelted with eggs... i'm just so amazed... i mean what no class motherfackers dah ima kill somebody i can't believe this crap. Luckily my friend let me wash my car at his place and I got most of it out altho it's midnight and there wasn't much light for me to see... dah just really really pissed right now. Some ppl just have no class... bleh

Alvin
Old 08-11-2003 | 11:25 PM
OUCH
Banned

Better go to one of those Coin Car Wash place and wash that sucker out or the egg will ruin your paint, I kid you not... Egg + Sun = Repaint
Old 08-12-2003 | 12:03 AM
MY350Z.COM

Default Re: u guyz getting ppl hating on your car?

Originally posted by Splurt
dah i just hafta vent. basically the story goes, i'm sitting at applebees gettin sum beers with 2 of my buddies and I have another friend call me up outta no where and he was like hey man, ur car got egged. I go back and my car is completely pelted with eggs... i'm just so amazed... i mean what no class motherfackers dah ima kill somebody i can't believe this crap. Luckily my friend let me wash my car at his place and I got most of it out altho it's midnight and there wasn't much light for me to see... dah just really really pissed right now. Some ppl just have no class... bleh

Alvin
speak engrish?
Old 08-12-2003 | 01:13 AM
03 Z for ME

some people have no GRAMMAR...

If it really happened I'm very sorry to hear about it. Hope you got it all washed off quickly.

With grammar like this, I'd have to think... TROLL...
Old 08-12-2003 | 05:13 AM
SSZVirginia

Perhaps its not about the car but you.
Old 08-12-2003 | 06:36 AM
ChadO

If that's really your vanity license plate, I have no doubt that it would attract such attention. A lot of losers would see a license plate like that and feel the need to lower your ego a bit, and I guess they used eggs as implements this time around.

I've had not one negative reaction from anyone on my DB 6MT Z.
Old 08-12-2003 | 07:21 AM
gooters

dah
Old 08-12-2003 | 07:36 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Hey Mike---can we PLEASE get a spell check function???

Anyway, sorry to hear about your car. No matter what someone's personal feelings may be about you, they shouldn't take it out on your car.
Old 08-12-2003 | 07:44 AM
s9am_me

yeah that crap is just childish. some ppl just can't accept the fact that other ppl have better cars. and they just want to bring us down to their level by jacking up our Z's
Old 08-12-2003 | 08:50 AM
garygoon

i wouldnt take it personally yo. i gots money that it was just a bunch of 16 y/o kidz driving round eggin' cars. every other kid and his friends did that one time or another. and of corse they gonna be aiming for the 'high profile targets' like UPS trucks, sports, and luxury cars. who wants to egg a camry or focus? same as paint ballin, pumpkin rolling, toilet papering, shaving cream, etc. one time my posse and me plastic rapped a car.

p.s. how be my grammar?
Old 08-12-2003 | 09:07 AM
RedHerring

You be sooooo street, yo.
Old 08-12-2003 | 10:25 AM
MY350Z.COM

Originally posted by RedHerring
haha
Old 08-12-2003 | 11:09 AM
Splurt

hehe sorry guys for my grammar or lack there of. I was just really tired and frustrated last night. I finally got off all the egg just now, man they unloaded a god damn carton on her. And no I don't think I've made any enemies and if I did, I'm not sure how I did it. I'm not a bad guy, this is just my first car and I loved how everybody did their personal Z license plates and I really liked my license plate.

Alvin

P.S oh ya, how the hell am I troll just because I'm lazy and I don't want to type the whole word out?
Old 08-12-2003 | 01:46 PM
garygoon

Originally posted by RedHerring

and i wuz'nt even playin' to be ghetto n' all. *shrug*
Old 08-12-2003 | 01:49 PM
Montez

Its called slang (all of us arent worldy enough to understand it) I understood exactly what you were saying, I get pissed when I hear stories like that.
Old 08-12-2003 | 02:12 PM
iris

Hey, what Applebee's were you at? I'm going to avoid that part of town now.
Old 08-12-2003 | 02:45 PM
marhot

Default Did you mean...?

I must vent.

This basically is my story. I was at an Applebee’s Bar & Grill with two friends. We were in the bar enjoying a few adult beverages. Another friend enters the bar and informs me that my car had been vandalized with eggs. I exited the establishment and was amazed to find that, indeed, my car had been vandalized with eggs.

What type of individual would engage in this behavior? I was so angry I could have murdered the individual who egged my car.

Fortunately, my friend allowed me to wash my car at his home. I was able to remove most of the eggs from my car. However, since the time was midnight when I completed the clean up, there was not much light for me to observe my car.

I am extremely upset at this time.

Some people have no class.

I just had to relieve some of my emotions.
Old 08-12-2003 | 03:03 PM
bhobson333

Default Re: Did you mean...?

Originally posted by marhot
I must vent.
LOL

Good one.

I like to write and I appreciate the appropriate use of slang, jargon and especially the proper use of a good cuss word. It serves to put the message in context and to convey subtle situational information about the writer, his background, and his mood. I understood every word the splurt wrote. No problems here.

What I hate is when the writer goes so far that the message is lost in the noise. I've read a few of those posts here.

Have you ever read the book "A Clockwork Orange"? OMG!!!! The write does a masterful job of teaching you the jargon throughout the book, but if you just pick up the book and look at the last chapter, it's total nonsense!

Anyway, I have been lucky and have gotten nothing but love for my car. It was jealousy and 16-year-old aggressive total lack of give-a-sh*t that motivated that egging.
Old 08-12-2003 | 03:23 PM
XxKP89xX

Ok, Let me ask you this. If you saw the idiot who egged your car, what would you have done? I dont know how this will help you but this would make an interesting story.

What does dah mean btw?
Old 08-12-2003 | 03:48 PM
Vicarious

hmm....just wonderin. you said your friend called u up out of nowhere to tell you your car got egged...hmmm...now that is kind of curious......

Quick Reply: u guyz getting ppl hating on your car?