Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 02:45 PM
cspinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ If you search around, his GF at the time crashed it. If I'm not mistaken, now he drives a 69 camaro.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

Originally Posted by plg3rd
sorry i don't believe someone did that to your car
no **** sherlock
Old 12-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Texas Z

plg3rd. I was in iraq doing contract work. Look at the "rise from ashes" thread. It tells all. It was my car for 6 months. I own a 69 camaro ss, yzf600r, and the 350z. Any other retarded comments?
Old 12-23-2008, 05:37 AM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by Texas Z
plg3rd. I was in iraq doing contract work. Look at the "rise from ashes" thread. It tells all. It was my car for 6 months. I own a 69 camaro ss, yzf600r, and the 350z. Any other retarded comments?

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....ght=rise+ashes

http://www.350zforums.com/showthread.php?t=443

yeah i just read up on the thread, thats just crazy! I mean if my gurl did that I would be more concerned with her instead of the car. My damage is a stratch compared to what happened to your car. But the ***** that did this to my car wasn't even my girl. She was no more than a sidepiece that wished she was my girl. She did this only because she couldn't be #1. Your car was a accident. But at least your girl is okay. I wish the ***** that did this to my car was in your car when it got totalled.

Last edited by plg3rd; 12-23-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:43 AM
st350z

Yea, I've been there too... A girl keyed my old car and it cost me 600.00 out of my own pocket to fit it. Only women would key cars!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:08 AM
KenTuckyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait till they slap bologna all over it on a hot summer day. You'd wish your whip was only key'd up.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:51 AM
cspinner

Originally Posted by KenTuckyZ
Wait till they slap bologna all over it on a hot summer day. You'd wish your whip was only key'd up.
Bunch of savages...
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Texas Z

The girl was my best friends little sister. I got his blessing. Both her and i flirted over the years and she was in a bad situation. One thing led to another. I only let her drive the car because her car was a piece of crap. Broke down on her. She did this knowing she went drinking with friends after work. Luckily she was knocked out and taken striaght to the hospital. I called her from Iraq and the first comment was glad that your alright and u can replace a car not a loved one. I never got an apology. I helped her with 650 a month for the 8 months we were seeing eachother. I gave her 2500 to finalize her divorce which never happened. She came clean with I am using u for the money. So it wasn't her fault in the accident but she still did it. I redeposited the 2500 after she said that and she went to get groceries and DECLINED CARD. Ha, Ha. Have not seen her since. Good riddens.

Last edited by Texas Z; 12-25-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:37 AM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by Texas Z
The girl was my best friends little sister. I got his blessing. Both her and i flirted over the years and she was in a bad situation. One thing led to another. I only let her drive the cat because her car was a piece of crap. Broke down on her. She did this knowing she went drinking with friends after work. Luckily she was knocked out and taken striaght to the hospital. I called her from Iraq and the first comment was glad that your alright and u can replace a car not a loved one. I never got an apology. I helped her with 650 a month for the 8 months we were seeing eachother. I gave her 2500 to finalize her divorce which never happened. She came clean with I am using u for the money. So it wasn't her fault in the accident but she still did it. I redeposited the 2500 after she said that and she went to get groceries and DECLINED CARD. Ha, Ha. Have not seen her since. Good riddens.

damn you a good dude. woman and bf's cars just don't mix. Even when I had the celica there was like only 4 occasions she's ever drove my car and I been with her for 7 years. Only time I let her drive is when I'm too drunk to drive lol and most of the time i still drove anyway
Old 12-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Texas Z

Thanks. I lived and learned. This next time in Iraq is nothing but me, the house, and the 350z. Being single is not all that bad. It does suck sometimes.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:57 AM
sheldon's350z

Bitches be crazy
Old 12-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Hotcakes0007

Sucks
Old 12-25-2008, 05:41 AM
steambrick

... so thats what it looks like under the z badge.
but seriously, wtf did she use a chainsaw?!? that roof looks like jaws got a hold of it
Old 12-25-2008, 06:00 AM
vador

HOLLY ****!!! Give her a TIGGER UPPER CUT.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:42 PM
sameden

Wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have bought a roadster. God has punished you.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:51 AM
CancerJCCz

Originally Posted by sameden
Wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have bought a roadster. God has punished you.
You dick!

Sorry OP I just have beef with a douche who drives a roadster so this made me lol!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:28 AM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by sameden
damn whats up the bashing on guys that drive roadsters?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:53 AM
04LIQUIDSILVER

So what is the outcome... your ex is in Jail yet?
Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Z King

just goes to show. i tell my boys all the time. woman claim that they want a man to tell them the truth and be honest. but they cannot handle the truth so they are going to go crazy regardless. let's say we were in a relationship for a long time and she walked in and caught me in the bedroom with another girl. She would've done the same thing to me. But I was honest and told her that I don't want to be any more than friends. so what does she do destroys my car. Not saying that every gurl would've done the same. but at the end of the day they will all be pissed.

thats why you might as well lead them and make them believe that you really like them or that they are the only female in your life. because they will hate you once you sleep with them and they realize you want nothing more than that. every gurl I was honest with was pissed at me afterwards and might have harassed or stalked me afterwards but she is the only one that took it too far.

Now it is making me wonder something from what you said here. From what i am thinking, you pretty much did lead her on so you can sleep with her, and then after sleeping with her you told her that you only want to be friends with her. Well, that is immoral. You should have told her in the beginning that you are only interested in casual dating and nothing serious. So when you say that you were honest with every girl, well...you weren't. What happened to your car was WRONG and you didn't deserve that. But when you come here and say that you were honest to every girl and told them you only want to be FRIENDS and nothing serious after you slept with them because its only casual dating, then that is wrong as well. So...you were NOT honest to every girl you were with ever since the beginning is what i am thinking because of what you typed.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:47 PM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by Z King
Now it is making me wonder something from what you said here. From what i am thinking, you pretty much did lead her on so you can sleep with her, and then after sleeping with her you told her that you only want to be friends with her. Well, that is immoral. You should have told her in the beginning that you are only interested in casual dating and nothing serious. So when you say that you were honest with every girl, well...you weren't. What happened to your car was WRONG and you didn't deserve that. But when you come here and say that you were honest to every girl and told them you only want to be FRIENDS and nothing serious after you slept with them because its only casual dating, then that is wrong as well. So...you were NOT honest to every girl you were with ever since the beginning is what i am thinking because of what you typed.
nah guy u got it wrong, i was honest with her. she was just hoping that I changed after a while and I didn't. I've told her before that she could never be my gurl. What I was saying is that you might as well lie because regardless woman are going to be pissed at you anyway. I didn't lead her on and she knew about the relationship I was just in. She's wrong for thinking that she can change me through sex. she was so upset that she failed that she chewed up my car. If a gurl really likes you she will be upset whether or not you're honest or not.

Quick Reply: Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)