Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 12:19 PM
plg3rd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yung350
Wow, I really hope something happens to her for this.
you're not the only one
Old 01-20-2009, 04:17 PM
jimbobman7

Go buy a gun man and any way did you have insurence lol if not what it cost???????? A **** load of money huh well Sorry to hear
Old 01-21-2009, 06:37 AM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

This thread is still getting bumped
Old 01-28-2009, 10:27 AM
SinisterSntra91

"She dug her keys into the side of his pretty little suped up rear wheel drive, I'd choke a b***h if she ever did that to meeeee!"
Old 01-28-2009, 10:52 AM
BlueZ Brother
Custom Title.

In for updates on the prosecution.

Although I would be TEMPTED to cause physical harm, I'm not that kind of person. Besides, there are plenty more ways to get back legally. Press charges and take her to the cleaner's, and give her a well-deserved lesson.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:13 PM
pooked

since some of you guys have gone through this already well i might be in the same boat as my friend here who created this thread lol....some girl im doing now has a past of keying their ex's car and she told me herself...only ****ed her a few times and well i honestly dont want anything with her but shis being sort of clingy...anyway to let her down easy? lol any tips fellas? do i maybe have to threaten her ? lol
Old 01-28-2009, 02:28 PM
SinisterSntra91

Originally Posted by pooked
since some of you guys have gone through this already well i might be in the same boat as my friend here who created this thread lol....some girl im doing now has a past of keying their ex's car and she told me herself...only ****ed her a few times and well i honestly dont want anything with her but shis being sort of clingy...anyway to let her down easy? lol any tips fellas? do i maybe have to threaten her ? lol

Intentionally do things to make her break up with you or just slowly stop talking to her eventually she will get the hint, it will end with confusion rather than frustration. Oh and lock your **** up lol.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:09 PM
JJ350

you know it's a phycho b**** when she goes out of her way to pop the Z emblem off the fender. I mean honestly, who the hell goes out of their way to do that?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Krux

I really hope you have female friends that are willing to throw down for you cuzz that **** is redic.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Sixth_Vang

You should donkey punch her.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beg for her forgiveness, and get her to take you back. Once you have succeeded, take her out to dinner. Someplace extremely expensive, I mean outrageously expensive. Place a large, expensive, order. Then when it is served to you, excuse yourself to the restroom, then calmly walk out and leave her there.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:22 AM
plg3rd

i feel bad for you because you're already in too deep. you slept with a girl that has past experiences with keying cars. take this from me, when a girl shows any sign of being crazy get rid of her. trust me thats what i should have did. just don't even take the chance, you hang out with her a couple of times and see if she says anything that just don't quite sound right. then get rid of her don't even sleep with her. just run...............run far far away and don't turn back
Old 02-02-2009, 12:18 PM
pooked

only ****ed up part was that since my car has been in the shop i had her pick me up once....hahahaha...i shouldnt have let her seen where i lived....i had no rental car then....i even though about walking to nearest shopping center but she was too close to my house for me to walk so far in so litle time now im worried....i should get a guard dog lol no?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:02 PM
plg3rd

only ****ed up part was that since my car has been in the shop i had her pick me up once....hahahaha...i shouldnt have let her seen where i lived....i had no rental car then....i even though about walking to nearest shopping center but she was too close to my house for me to walk so far in so litle time now im worried....i should get a guard dog lol no?

u should have your car garaged..........it's annoying to me because sometimes i wanna just ride up to my door and walk in. but now i don't have to worry about the car that much.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
pooked

im in miami bud i dont really have garages nearby that i can actually walk to and my house doesnt have one either , i spoke to the girl last night and when i told her we should be friends and that im not looking for anything now she was like huh? do you just **** girls for fun lol i know how i wanted to answer that but i was like no i was just confused and i want to make sure i do things right first time around im sorry and she was like i'l get you back you'l see...i asked her im like get me back how? and she just wouldnt tell me...now im ****ing worried bro my car is still in shop because of accident i feel like calling her and telling her it was a total loss lol just so she can get the keying out of her mind if shis thinking about that. any ideas?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:11 AM
wyoz

im in miami bud i dont really have garages nearby that i can actually walk to and my house doesnt have one either , i spoke to the girl last night and when i told her we should be friends and that im not looking for anything now she was like huh? do you just **** girls for fun lol i know how i wanted to answer that but i was like no i was just confused and i want to make sure i do things right first time around im sorry and she was like i'l get you back you'l see...i asked her im like get me back how? and she just wouldnt tell me...now im ****ing worried bro my car is still in shop because of accident i feel like calling her and telling her it was a total loss lol just so she can get the keying out of her mind if shis thinking about that. any ideas?
Sell the Z, get a skateboard or bicycle - then date all the crazy b!tches you want with no worries about a car getting trashed.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
TheOne&OnlyZ

^lol
Old 02-03-2009, 04:06 PM
plg3rd

yeah u will be making a thread about your car soon. i heard the " I'm gonna get you back line too"
Old 02-04-2009, 04:25 PM
pooked

Originally Posted by wyoz
Sell the Z, get a skateboard or bicycle - then date all the crazy b!tches you want with no worries about a car getting trashed.
def. should keep that in mind lol...
Old 02-04-2009, 05:50 PM
DrftMyZ

I think some one is not being honest with us and this story...lets just say your pixs kind of give us a clue as to what really happened.....
In the 4th picture there is a hand that looks like it may be female (unless you like french manicures)
In the 5th pix there is a pink suitcase.(i hope u don't own a pink suitcase)

So.....was somone having a sleep over???

i hope IF you were having a sleep over, that you were having it w/ her best friend.....there's nothing better than a little BFF (aka Best Friend Fu**ing)

Quick Reply: Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)