Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Z King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh dang bro....that is freaking crazy that she did that knowing that you weren't serious. just wow. She must be really in nub with you!
Old 01-01-2009, 08:44 AM
LONEWOLFO1

do what I do just pay for the sex it will leave you less stressed. I pay handle my business then bounce. dating is for guys looking to really being with somebody. If you just want to get laid pay. pay. pay.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Z King

Originally Posted by LONEWOLFO1
do what I do just pay for the sex it will leave you less stressed. I pay handle my business then bounce. dating is for guys looking to really being with somebody. If you just want to get laid pay. pay. pay.
You should get a check up for STDs and stuff!
Only failures in life waste money on getting some ***, useless.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:27 PM
labelworkshop75

Originally Posted by michaeljr6
nudes?
+1 yeee
Old 01-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Texas Z

That just tells all of us that he cannot get some without handing over money. Worthless.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:00 PM
aznmojo

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

wow u have the worst luck ever man. u just got the car in september too... i definitely wouldn't be as calm as u are... perhaps pull a Bruce Pardo on that ex-gf.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:42 AM
plg3rd

ewww what is wrong with you? I rather get my car smashed up before catching a disease or getting arrested for patronizing a prostitute. I mean do what you gotta do but make sure you don't kiss and use rubbers.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:39 AM
phinmac

I think she would end up on the back of a milk carton! If my car was touched that way. old fatal attraction chick!
Old 01-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by finalforce
Put her in a choke hold until she passes out! I'm serious.....
+1
Benoit style
Old 01-05-2009, 08:11 AM
LONEWOLFO1

I guess that I need to explain a little bit more for the simple minded people out there. When I say pay it does not mean that you have to sleep with a hooker to get laid what I am saying. Is that you tell the lady form day one what it is. some women just want to get taking out to dinner some just want to show off you to their friends. wether the case may be you pay. Albeit if you take her out on the date or even talk to her on the phone you pay. even if you driving her around in your car you pay. men always paying. you think that a girl talks to you because your cute your are a fool. some girls hang out or want to be with guys because what of what you can do for them. let me put you guys in a homeless shelter give you f upped clothes to wear and still tell me that you can get some ***. I know a lot of women that are married that mess around with different guys especially guys from Iraq. catch std and give it to their husbands. As far as I concerned nobody is safe from STD's you think that if you put a ring on a girls hand that she would be faithful? Or saying to a girl it just me and you . You guys better wake up! women now are acting more like men. Why? because they make as much as we do if not more. Women now have more freedom to do what they want. I say that women are more reckless then men nowadays do the research you will be surprise how many "faithful wives/girlfriends" cheat on their men.

Now not to say that every women out there is a evil SOB but you can not really be sure if your girl would cheat on you and give you a STD.

I never had my car thrash or disrespect because I keep my women in line.

As far as the disrespectful comments to me about my suggestion. I feel that you guys are out of line. Its ok I know there are a lot of INTERNET GANGSTERS online these days. I find it funny that people say things to people online and not in their face.

Last edited by LONEWOLFO1; 01-05-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Aw man dude that sucks. I know if any girl did that to my car I'd probably end up sitting in a cell for manslaughter. Glad to see you haven't lost it yet. I'd press charges if I were you; make her pay for the damages.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Z Infidel

I hope that b!tch gets hit by a semi truck.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:11 AM
FrankieZZ

You'ld better hurry up and marry her before she breaks your legs .
Old 01-06-2009, 07:27 AM
JerZeyGirlZ350Z

WOW! That is insane!! Why chics go after a guys car I can never understand. Even if I totally hated a guy, I could NEVER do that to his car, wtf? Some chics are SCREWED up! She has some major issues..
Old 01-07-2009, 10:04 AM
plg3rd

I guess that I need to explain a little bit more for the simple minded people out there. When I say pay it does not mean that you have to sleep with a hooker to get laid what I am saying. Is that you tell the lady form day one what it is. some women just want to get taking out to dinner some just want to show off you to their friends. wether the case may be you pay. Albeit if you take her out on the date or even talk to her on the phone you pay. even if you driving her around in your car you pay. men always paying. you think that a girl talks to you because your cute your are a fool. some girls hang out or want to be with guys because what of what you can do for them. let me put you guys in a homeless shelter give you f upped clothes to wear and still tell me that you can get some ***. I know a lot of women that are married that mess around with different guys especially guys from Iraq. catch std and give it to their husbands. As far as I concerned nobody is safe from STD's you think that if you put a ring on a girls hand that she would be faithful? Or saying to a girl it just me and you . You guys better wake up! women now are acting more like men. Why? because they make as much as we do if not more. Women now have more freedom to do what they want. I say that women are more reckless then men nowadays do the research you will be surprise how many "faithful wives/girlfriends" cheat on their men.

Now not to say that every women out there is a evil SOB but you can not really be sure if your girl would cheat on you and give you a STD.

As far as the disrespectful comments to me about my suggestion. I feel that you guys are out of line. Its ok I know there are a lot of INTERNET GANGSTERS online these days. I find it funny that people say things to people online and not in their face.
hey why are you getting so defensive? what do you think is going to happen if you come on here and say that you pay for woman. you didn't have to write a book about what you do with woman. glad you keep your woman "in line"
Old 01-07-2009, 10:31 AM
wyoz

I would have no reservations saying this to your face: "Seriously, in-line? What a hugely subjective statement, one that does not convey much respect and is probably more a figment of your imagination within the quality of your own relationship(s)". And don't fire back and tell me you would punch me (or something like that) if I did tell you to your face, because that would say even more about your true character.

Last edited by wyoz; 01-07-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:35 AM
MRfire

You = Choch
Old 01-13-2009, 07:00 PM
NightRida

Originally Posted by Brick-Z
Damn, she fuked that shyt up

Either you got caught cheating on her.... with her mom.... in her own bed.... on her birthday or else this bytch is a looney

+1
Old 01-14-2009, 10:33 AM
AREITU

Originally Posted by plg3rd
I already made a report. Nobody seen her but they will investigate and interview her. She did call my best friend and told him that she was going to get me back.
I'm sure she thinks keying a man's car is the quickest way back into his heart.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:01 AM
Yung350

Wow, I really hope something happens to her for this.

Quick Reply: Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)