2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

this is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 10:44 PM
limochad
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this is a joke

I start a thread asking a valid question and it gets locked? Cuz of a little bashing. And I have been accused of not being a big boy.

I guess a guy that just bought a car should lurk around here and read thru all the useless crap to get a question answered.

I'm sure there are a lot of guys here that are good people but from what I have seen I am very disappointed in this Forum!!

And I know this thread will not last long either but maybe a few guest will read it and find a different site to go to for info on the Z.

350Z=great car. My350z.com=worthless
Old 11-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Big boys use the search button... s...e...a...r...c...h

say it with me!

Old 11-08-2008, 10:48 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Learn to use the search tool maybe

I knew nothing about cars until I joined this site...Since then, cause of people on here and SEARCH I have installed my exhaust, coilovers, and brake pads.....
Old 11-08-2008, 10:54 PM
limochad
Banned

I know how to work on cars in general thats easy, I have built engines, tranny's brake(please with my eyes closed), lifted trucks, jeeps, lowered cars, and trucks.

I come to a forum like this to find out things about this car in specific!!

But ask a question. I have tried the "search" feature and to be honest it is a pain in the a$$.

All other forums I belong to I can ask a question and get help and links to what I am looking for. I may get ripped a little about the "search" but They do help.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:58 PM
TheOne&OnlyZ

Originally Posted by limochad
I know how to work on cars in general thats easy, I have built engines, tranny's brake(please with my eyes closed), lifted trucks, jeeps, lowered cars, and trucks.

I come to a forum like this to find out things about this car in specific!!

But ask a question. I have tried the "search" feature and to be honest it is a pain in the a$$.

All other forums I belong to I can ask a question and get help and links to what I am looking for. I may get ripped a little about the "search" but They do help.
then go to ur other forums?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:02 PM
limochad
Banned

Originally Posted by TheOne&OnlyZ
then go to ur other forums?
Forums are specific to the cars or bikes I own. The Z is by know way my only car. Can't really ask a V-rod forum why my Z cuts out while trying to do a burn out now can I?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:58 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

When your thread is closed, it is usually done so for a good reason. Regardless of whether or not the moderator who closed/deleted your thread tells you why such action was taken, you should NOT start another thread to find out such reason or to question the decision - that is called "rehashing." Rehashing can get you a ban with or without notice.

Your previous thread seems to have been closed by a moderator because it was a topic that was very often discussed. If you were so inclined to find out why your fuel was being cut when trying to do a burnout, you could have found the answer in the time it took you to wait for the first response in that thread, much less the time it took from your initial starting of that thread up until now.

I'm closing this thread, too. Please do make use of the search function. We realize that it isn't exactly the easiest method of finding answers you seek, but it does get the job done and you learn other valuable things in the process. Good luck.