Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Are all Z's destined to be crashed?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 06:39 PM
MrJoe87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys are cruel... =( I wasn't drifting or anything like that...I don't wanna argue with you guys about something as subjective as maturity, I'm not here to argue on the forums.

And to clear the air about 'my first car' It's my first car because it's the very first one that I've owned and pay for myself (the Z is like my soul), before that I was driving my parents cars because unlike all the other spoiled folk out here my parents made me work for everything...

Again I'm not here to play the blame game, start a flame war, etc. I realize it's my fault for crashing, I just wanted my catastroZ stories...

Thanks guys

And to answer that burning question about my age I'm 21
Old 01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by MrJoe87
You guys are cruel... =( I wasn't drifting or anything like that...I don't wanna argue with you guys about something as subjective as maturity, I'm not here to argue on the forums.

And to clear the air about 'my first car' It's my first car because it's the very first one that I've owned and pay for myself (the Z is like my soul), before that I was driving my parents cars because unlike all the other spoiled folk out here my parents made me work for everything...

Again I'm not here to play the blame game, start a flame war, etc. I realize it's my fault for crashing, I just wanted my catastroZ stories...

Thanks guys

you won't be getting sympathy here though.
And the answer is no, not the car, it's the idiot behind the wheel that destined to crashed.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
350z Guy

sucks to see this happen, hopefully everything is okay

honestly dont get a car you cant handle and from this i dont think you can handle a 350z

maybe you should go for a FWD car, its better in slippery surfaces than RWD
Old 01-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Get_Zwole

sell the Z buy a civic / thread
Old 01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Firebase99

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

OMG!! I cant stop laughing!! 20 minutes of spazzing out until dad showed up to take me home!!! Holy sh*t!! Priceless!! Get a tricycle, knee pads, helmet and for your parents a child locator device!! Good luck!!

Edit: Im STILL laughing!! I picture Dave Chappelle ripping through the intersection screaming "Fu*k yo intersection!!"

Last edited by Firebase99; 01-22-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:21 PM
snuffy11

all I can add is. if you did have more driving experience, you might have been able to get out of the spin without damage to the car. As for all of the screaming and spazzing?
.that speaks volumns about how old you might be. Anyway, cars can be repaired or replaced, people can be mended but, never replaced..
Good luck with your driving in the future.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
hangookeh

Thanks guys

you crashed your soul......
Old 01-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have to say, I've never lost traction sideways when coming off a stoplight at normal speed. It took 60mph and black ice on a bridge to get me to crash my Z.

No offense, but it sounds like you were the reason the Z crashed and it's hard to find sympathy for someone who crashes because they are a bad driver.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:20 PM
350ZToeRing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha! I love the helmet joke! Poor guy....

anyway, I saw this thread and was drawn to it because in the first 3 months that I had my Z, I was hit twice. Once at work, parked, inside working. Some lady of course with no insurance hits me. Second time...hit and run. I chase the guy and get his tag, but it goes back to some Hispanic guy who I know would never be found. So I wondered about the whole "crash magnet" thing for a while.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:46 AM
quietkilla6

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I have to say, I've never lost traction sideways when coming off a stoplight at normal speed. It took 60mph and black ice on a bridge to get me to crash my Z.

No offense, but it sounds like you were the reason the Z crashed and it's hard to find sympathy for someone who crashes because they are a bad driver.
i was acctually thinking about this thread well i was driving a retarded long drive today. I couldnt help but think ive never lost control of a car unless i was REALLY pushing the limits and when i did lose control is was very mild. Even in the rain in the z (base model 04 none of the vdc tcs crap for you sukas j/K) ive never lost control, and i accedently drove on nearly bald tires for and extended period of time. Cant help but wonder how this stuff happens so often when none of the guys were doing anything outa the norm. Im 22 (23 next month) so i hate that the age thing is such a focus, reguadless of age i think maturity and experience has eveything to do with it not age. I just can understand this...
Old 01-23-2009, 06:59 AM
robbiesZ

cant you all see what is true? the OP is proof you can get pregnant from getting railed in the @$$
Old 01-23-2009, 07:11 AM
konaforever

The answer to OP's original question "Are all Z's destined to be crashed?!" is this:

Only if you don't know how to drive and don't understand what RWD and turning means.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:40 PM
ZPHILE

Originally Posted by Firebase99
OMG!! I cant stop laughing!! 20 minutes of spazzing out until dad showed up to take me home!!! Holy sh*t!! Priceless!! Get a tricycle, knee pads, helmet and for your parents a child locator device!!
& Don't forget the 'big as your head' allday sucker in your hand!!! What a baby! Question - why has the crash description been edited out???? Oh, I know, spin damage control! Answer to the post question - of course not! Just got back from driving my 'old' '95 300ZX 100 miles in the rain. Never a crash - never will God Willing. You need to learn how to drive and drive for the conditions. I feel SAD for the OP and our insurance rates.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Get_Zwole

i dont feel sorry for the OP i feel sorry for us and the way we are viewed because of douchebag people like him.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:33 PM
greensparcs

man i hate inexperienced drivers and sports cars, like giving a blind person a blind dog for a seeing eye dog, its gunna end badly
Old 01-27-2009, 05:14 PM
IanIanBoBian

these threads kill me and i don't even have a z.

here I am, 22, responsible and mature and I don't have a Z. i have other priorities like school and my house. i work full time and even make decent money, but with all the expenses and living by myself, i can't comfortably afford one, partially because of the insurance.

then there's kids (and i say kids based more on maturity than age) who live at home for free and get a Z, or mommy and daddy buy them one, and they go and crash it because they have no appreciation for what they have. it doesn't mean $hit to them because everything is handed to them. then when they crash it, they make it more unaffordable for me. thanks kids.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 PM
shift-er

haha, something like that...my back tires lost all traction...I'm surprised the TCS never kicked, but if I remember correctly its VDC that handles that kinda of mess...
Actually the driver does that.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:52 PM
TheChineyz

Default Not to be an ***

Originally Posted by IanIanBoBian
these threads kill me and i don't even have a z.

here I am, 22, responsible and mature and I don't have a Z. i have other priorities like school and my house. i work full time and even make decent money, but with all the expenses and living by myself, i can't comfortably afford one, partially because of the insurance.

then there's kids (and i say kids based more on maturity than age) who live at home for free and get a Z, or mommy and daddy buy them one, and they go and crash it because they have no appreciation for what they have. it doesn't mean $hit to them because everything is handed to them. then when they crash it, they make it more unaffordable for me. thanks kids.
All that you said was fine, but why are you on this page? What do you drive? My insurance for my Z(full coverage) is $93 bucks a month in California. I dont mean to sound like an *** but just asking.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:15 PM
IanIanBoBian

I have an 06 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4. Wanted to buy a truck since I didn't think a Z would be a very practical only car, especially with Ohio winters. Was real close to buying one though. May have if they wouldn't have dealer traded for the color I wanted and put like 500 miles on it. Went to a different dealership and bought the Frontier a couple days later. So I signed up here a while ago when I was looking at them. My young age coupled with some tickets and insurance gets pricey. I'd still like to get one eventually, just can't do it quite yet.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by 350Zin'L.A.
i didnt say wut u said was wrong, i jus think its kinda dumb u puting a little attitude in that comment before.. and im not ur bro, i jus used "bro" cuz i didnt want to hurt ur feelings with another word like "*****, retard, ***, idiot, mother****er, **********" u know those names that mights get u upset... jus being nice
I have reviewed your posting history. I have found multiple violations of TOU#10. Please take this time to re-evaluate your posting demeanor...

10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members, including board ownership (that is, Internet Brands aka IB), will result in instant banishment.

Quick Reply: Are all Z's destined to be crashed?!