Old 01-29-2009, 10:15 PM
350z Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to see this happen
Old 01-30-2009, 12:23 PM
freedonutss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pharaohabq
Depending on your cars age you can also ask for loss of value since now your car will show on carfax as wreaked, and thus be harder to sell/fetch a lessor sale price. Unfortunately this is hard to establish as an actual number, though you can establish it via trade in figures and established Kelly BB value. Document document document. but it could be worth a couple grand for you. look into it.

Phar

Read this thread: https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2008-n...2003-350z.html
It would be wise to look into that. They probably wont give you much. I recently got $140 for "diminished value".
Old 02-02-2009, 09:18 AM
pooked

well who should i contact on that matter though ? my insurance company? and if so money will come out of where my policy or the dude whos crashed me policy ? also on another note if compensation if given to me by lets say my policy will premium go up ? Thanks in advance fellas. btw i'l post pics up soon as shis ready and gets her new body kit put on.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM
freedonutss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No you should contact their insurance company about it. They should send you a detailed list of what all thats going to be replaced.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:39 AM
y2kmaven

Default That sucks...

...sorry to hear about it dude. It seems like it's always somebody else ****ing it up for the rest of us. Was he wearing a hat AND glasses? - they're the worst hazard out there on the road. I'm trying to get a handle on how this went down. He pulled out, you veered left, he braked, and you hit his left rear with your left front? Was traffic light, medium, or heavy? Road conditions wet or dry? Were you below, near, or above the speed limit? What time of the day? Just curious. Anyway, hope you're hooked up with a good body shop and paint guy, and they fix it to your satisfaction.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 PM
pooked

lol no glasses or hat but it was an old man. he came out of a shopping center from my right handside and i veered right dodge him as he came across my road in order to cross the medium and get on the opposite direction. i veered right and nipped his left rear and he hit my front left. i was doing about 37 on a 45 traffic was medium only reason i hit him was because others cars were entering the shopping center from same road he left so they blocked his car as he came out so i only saw him once he entered second lane. road was dry and it was at night. also well i think the shop is a good one they painted my bumper first time around and shop owner even paid shipping for my entire kit that i got from shine auto. he said he would deduct it from insurance and he also paid for the amuse bumper himself so all i did was the diffuser, sides , and rear. now lets see how it all turns out lol.