Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Beware of newbie1016

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 12:15 PM
JEKL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

youngh,

I understand and couldn't agree with you more. I was just saying that you can't just say this guy got what he deserved because he bought something from someone new to the forum. People you know are as likely to screw you over as a total stranger.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:22 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

But is much easier to catch up to someone you know, or someone who IS known by others. And I would never say someone got what they deserved - no one deserves to be ripped off. Just trying to lessen the chances. If someone turns bad like blackpearlz, they are hard to nab before people get screwed. So nothing is foolproof, not even commercial vendors.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:44 PM
macspeed704

I agree with everybody but Like others said I am just warning you cause this dude is still selling stuff on this forum at a great price.

I could have done more but $h!t happens, you never know. I buy and sell on the interenet all the time. This is not the first or the last time I been ripped off but what would really **** me off if this guy did this to someone else and that person that got fu*& did let us (350z) know.

The way I see it is....I dont know any body on this cite, but we all have something in common...we love our car, g or zs. We seek advice, ask questions, and when somebody has upgraded and moved on they pass their used stuff on to others. That is the sole purpose of the cite. So again I know I got Fu$% but I am here just to warn my fellow gs and zs to beware and hope you would do the same.

Some say they are tired of these tread...will dont click on them...but you do because you want to know! we need more of theses threads so everybody wont make the same mistake.....just think how many people could have been saved if the first person blackperarlz (whatever) reported his @$$!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
macspeed704

guess what i just got a email from oh dude...he sent me a tracking number...i tried it and it said the item is not in the system yet...so that means he just sent the item today or he is pulling my leg.

I think if you sell and buy off of any cite that it is priority to complete the deal. some say i should have waited but i feel if i send you my money you need to do your part and send me MY $h!t. it is mine because i paid for it...therefore it belongs to me. I understand $h!t happends but a awhole week later....bad business...was the $H!T on back order:-)

NE ways I hope the dude actually sent it out....It all boils down to trust.

GOD works in mysterious ways...dude might have ripped me for 300bucks but pay back is a *****....bent rim, blown motor, or ???? I aint wishing bad on oh dude...I dont have to....KARMA is all I am saying:-)
Old 02-12-2009, 09:06 AM
marra23

Originally Posted by 06blueZ
It's only been 6 days! do you have no patience? when people sell things on the side on forums, it usually isnt their highest priority.

These threads are getting pretty old, especially the ones that are very premature like this one... once a month has passed and still no item or word from the seller then make a post like this.
better communication form sellers should avoid being branded as such, easy to talk when it's not your money on the line. thanx for the head up mate.