2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Potential Owner Here...i got some ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LuciaPwNs
toyota is teaming up with subaru to make a turbo'd boxer awd celica
That would be the fastest chick car on the planet.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:25 AM
neosolipsism

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Supposedly alignment would fix it, but that's the purpose of the lawsuit. Nissan extended the factory warranty to include front-end issues, but many owners complain that no amount of alignment will ever fix it, forcing them to replace tires constantly.

I've haven't done a whole lot of research on the subject, but that's the reason I went with 06+. I'm sure you can find plenty of 03-05 with no feathering problems.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:58 AM
LuciaPwNs

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
That would be the fastest chick car on the planet.
ugh here we go with the chick car thing...girls like Lamborghinis and Ferrari but no one calls those chick cars...what makes a chick car a chick car is a purse in the passenger seat.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:00 AM
LuciaPwNs

Originally Posted by neosolipsism
Supposedly alignment would fix it, but that's the purpose of the lawsuit. Nissan extended the factory warranty to include front-end issues, but many owners complain that no amount of alignment will ever fix it, forcing them to replace tires constantly.

I've haven't done a whole lot of research on the subject, but that's the reason I went with 06+. I'm sure you can find plenty of 03-05 with no feathering problems.
i found a real nice z with the feathering problem...but the guy only noticed it when i brought it up talking to him so, i cant believe it is that bad. Was that lawsuit ever settled though? who one?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:29 AM
tree-fiddy

I used to have a 2004 Evo. Now a 2006 Z (blessed without the common problems). I really enjoy the Z, but the Evo is just a whole different beast. It's way more fun to drive and has a kind of "go-cart" feel to it which makes it even more fun IMO. I prefer the Evo, but I guess it all depends on your preference. Also, the Evo is a little bit cheaper to mod
Old 04-19-2009, 05:59 PM
LuciaPwNs

Picked her up today for $14,000....i guess im officially part of the community!

I got some extra carfaxes left over. ill sell them for $5 each. Just pm me with your vin and ill send you my paypal
Old 04-19-2009, 06:49 PM
ZR_Yancy

Congrats! So what's your take on the Z?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:09 PM
nawgee

congratz looks great!

how do you like it
Old 04-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by LuciaPwNs
ugh here we go with the chick car thing...girls like Lamborghinis and Ferrari but no one calls those chick cars...what makes a chick car a chick car is a purse in the passenger seat.
It's all about personal opinion. The Celica is very pretty and dainty looking. Women look cute in them. Guys in Celicas make me chuckle with a hint of pity. If you're looking into a Celica, you might as well go the whole 9 yards and get yourself a pink Nissan Micra.

Personal opinion, though.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:29 AM
fireballtaft

Here's what I don't understand. Maybe it's just in my city (Daytona Beach), but typically, when I see a Z coming down the road and I am about to wave or flash my headlights or something, it's a woman driving it and she is completely oblivious to the fact there is another 350z on the road waving at her. The guys at my work tell me I drive a chick car to mess with me, I always tell them how wrong they are. Well one day, I was challenged to start a tally while at work. Anytime we saw a 350z on the road, we would mark whether it was a man or woman driving it. Guess what?! More women drive 350z's than men, at least in my city. Can't remember exact numbers, but I was shocked! Does that mean it is a chick car?(Rhetorical question) I could care less, I love my car and will continue to drive it regardless. Moral of the story, drive what you like.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Three Fifty Z

Originally Posted by fireballtaft
Here's what I don't understand. Maybe it's just in my city (Daytona Beach), but typically, when I see a Z coming down the road and I am about to wave or flash my headlights or something, it's a woman driving it and she is completely oblivious to the fact there is another 350z on the road waving at her. The guys at my work tell me I drive a chick car to mess with me, I always tell them how wrong they are. Well one day, I was challenged to start a tally while at work. Anytime we saw a 350z on the road, we would mark whether it was a man or woman driving it. Guess what?! More women drive 350z's than men, at least in my city. Can't remember exact numbers, but I was shocked! Does that mean it is a chick car?(Rhetorical question) I could care less, I love my car and will continue to drive it regardless. Moral of the story, drive what you like.
every body round here know that boy, if it aint a camero it aint a manly man car
Old 04-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by fireballtaft
I've never seen a chick in a Z here. I do love the fact that no matter what kind of person is in another Z, they will always smile and nod when you pull up next to each other. Bottom line: Z people get it.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:55 PM
LuciaPwNs

Originally Posted by ZR_Yancy
Congrats! So what's your take on the Z?
Originally Posted by nawgee
congratz looks great!

how do you like it

Thanks, i really love the look of it and everything feels so stiff and precise...i have to say i like it. The power is sweet too there has been a few times i wasn't paying attention while playing with other things on the car and pulled out on a hill in second with ease