Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

worst wrecked z. ive seen! ouch!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009 | 08:45 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by Black_z33
Dont ask me how I am alive. God saved me this day.
You got that right...

That is (was) a coupe, not a roadster, right? Did they have to cut off the top or did the wreck take it off??

I've never seen a wreck that bad and a person survive it. God was watching over you for a purpose... don't forget.

Last edited by marhot; 04-26-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 04-26-2009 | 09:05 AM
CarlosCh

I can personally add to this thread, here is my 350z wreck. Dont ask me how I am alive. God saved me this day.
Wow!!! I would have never guessed that someone survived that kind of wreck!

I think you have some unfinished business in this life and could not go away just yet!
Old 04-27-2009 | 10:56 AM
Black_z33

Originally Posted by marhot
You got that right...

That is (was) a coupe, not a roadster, right? Did they have to cut off the top or did the wreck take it off??

I've never seen a wreck that bad and a person survive it. God was watching over you for a purpose... don't forget.
My car was a coupe not a roadster and the roof was cut by the firefighters and not by the accident. I know my parents thought i wouldnt make it. But right now i am walking, i did not even have a scratch on my face (dont know how??), perfectly normal just with now voice . The accident broke my laringx and damaged my vocal chords and now have no voice. but i have surgery on may 11th. and hope to ragain it back.
Old 04-27-2009 | 10:57 AM
Black_z33

Originally Posted by CarlosCh
Wow!!! I would have never guessed that someone survived that kind of wreck!

I think you have some unfinished business in this life and could not go away just yet!
Yea i think i have some i do.
Old 04-27-2009 | 11:11 AM
d1mon3k

Hopefully you ain't makin' this **** up. Good luck with surgery. Good luck with your next car. Take it easy.
Old 04-27-2009 | 11:18 AM
Get_Zwole

Originally Posted by WP350z
WOW! thank god you are alive.
any detail of what happened?
or you could thank the nissan designers that did their job correctly.
Old 04-27-2009 | 11:19 AM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole
or you could thank the nissan designers that did their job correctly.
Nah, it was Jesus.
Old 04-27-2009 | 03:36 PM
marhot

My car was a coupe not a roadster and the roof was cut by the firefighters and not by the accident. I know my parents thought i wouldnt make it. But right now i am walking, i did not even have a scratch on my face (dont know how??), perfectly normal just with now voice . The accident broke my laringx and damaged my vocal chords and now have no voice. but i have surgery on may 11th. and hope to ragain it back.
Good luck, kid.

Grace and Peace to you...
Old 04-27-2009 | 04:38 PM
G4L-MEL

Originally Posted by marhot
Good luck, kid.

Grace and Peace to you...
+1 Good Luck!
Old 04-27-2009 | 05:57 PM
WP350z

Originally Posted by G4L-MEL
+1 Good Luck!
+1
Old 04-27-2009 | 08:44 PM
Black_z33

Thanks to all you guys for support i been through alot since 12-14-08 that the accident happend. i can thank both god and nissan designers.
Old 04-27-2009 | 08:56 PM
Stillen Z

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Nah, it was Jesus.

If he crashed that badly and Jesus then reached out to save him, isn't there a wasted step in there somewhere?
Old 04-29-2009 | 11:20 AM
Lucsious350z

Originally Posted by Lucsious350z
or this one

found the video for this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&h...eature=related
Old 04-29-2009 | 01:32 PM
Zstar

Thumbs down Go kill yourself.

Wow, there are a lot of cold heartless bastards here...
So no one here has ever heard of anyone, even a seasoned/veteran driver that has taken his attention away for half a second and ended in an accident?
Just because they were young doesn't mean they don't know how to drive, and just because a teenager has a 350 doesn't mean their parents bought it for them. I'm 22 and got my 2004 base model 4 years ago and haven't even had a ticket (knock on wood). And lets face it, we would like to think our cars are super fast crazy expensive cars. Well guess what they are not. They're actually really cheap as to anyone with a job could afford it now days.

Has it said anywhere that there for sure was alcohol involved? Well by the looks of things there probably was, adding to the fact being up that time in the morning with no sleep is equivelent to a few more points on ones BAC. So you people don't drink alcohol? The most abused drug on the face of the planet; especially America? Don't believe it for a second. Easily could have been anyone you know. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.
I really don't know why I'm even saying any of this, because I just look for info on 350's and barely ever post, but some of you people in this thread are sick ****s, they were human beings, and now they are dead, not because of his parents not because of his car, maybe not even because he was drunk. But because of that one thing that made them run off the road at that single point in a split second changed the lives of both of these young men's families forever.
Do you people know these guys? Do you know what they did that night? Do you know how they drive or what happened that morning? NO.
I'm sure the families are thrilled see your lovely comments about stupid teenagers and their bad parenting by the way. Next time you open your mouth or type some macho ********. Think about it for a second, and realize it could have been you in your 350 and the same dumbasses here would be making immature jokes about how much you suck at life.
I say...Don't blame the kids, blame society.

My condolences go out to their family and friends.
Old 04-29-2009 | 01:42 PM
Entaille

dear zstar, take interwebs less srsly
Old 04-29-2009 | 02:08 PM
Zstar

Wink

Sorry if I seemed too "serious", last time I checked death is somewhat serious.
People who have no respect for those they do not even know just seem like complete idiots to me.
Sorry if I offended anyone. Actually, I really don't care.

Just my you know?
That's all, going back to 350z/info mode.

Y'all take care and be safe ya hear.
Old 04-29-2009 | 03:55 PM
Lucsious350z

a. the main accident in this thread. where a few teenagers, and the road they where on posts 80km. well i believe the paper i read. stated they where not drunk but driving at a speed of over 160km. thats stupid!

b. the white 350z in 2 pieces. was also being driven by a teenager, road posts 30miles. was clearly going wayyyy to fast.

and wow where can you get a cheap 350z i do realize there coming down in price. more in the u.s though here in canada they run higher.as mine in the end with taxes etc this year i bought it. was 35,000 canadian dollars.
Old 04-29-2009 | 04:18 PM
Flick Montana

I can't speak for everyone else, but I never drank and drove. Therefore, I reserve the right to point and laugh at the flaming corpses of people who are killed because they drink and drive. And if they take any innocents with them, I also reserve the right to urinate on their corpse once the flames have died down.

And yes, I am a cold and heartless person.
Old 04-29-2009 | 04:36 PM
Stillen Z

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I can't speak for everyone else, but I never drank and drove. Therefore, I reserve the right to point and laugh at the flaming corpses of people who are killed because they drink and drive. And if they take any innocents with them, I also reserve the right to urinate on their corpse once the flames have died down.

And yes, I am a cold and heartless person.
I, too, am tired of drunken idiots and street racers threatening, and all too often killing, innocent people. For the few people out there on this board who have boundless sympathy for drunk drivers and street racers who end up killing themselves (and others), I wonder how sympathetic you would be if they killed someone in your family or left you a quadraplegic.
Old 04-29-2009 | 04:46 PM
Z33_kid

great insurance is gonna go up

Quick Reply: worst wrecked z. ive seen! ouch!