Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

worst wrecked z. ive seen! ouch!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010 | 11:50 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by Lucsious350z
or this one

reminded me of my own pearl white Z. hahahaha it wasnt that bad.. but pretty bad.. haha
Old 05-29-2012 | 03:19 AM
superlim9

Originally Posted by Lucsious350z
or this one

I know this is a way old post but I was living in Houston when this wreck happened.... Kid got the z for a present for getting his license... And this is what it looked like 3 hrs later.... Street racing....
Old 05-29-2012 | 04:28 AM
hookah

Originally Posted by superlim9
I know this is a way old post but I was living in Houston when this wreck happened.... Kid got the z for a present for getting his license... And this is what it looked like 3 hrs later.... Street racing....
It's not even the kids fault imo.... It's the parents.
I see a lot of you guys getting pissed off at kids for getting a Z from their parents, but its not the kids you should be pissed off at.
Old 05-29-2012 | 05:35 AM
Godzirrra922

Originally Posted by hookah
I see a lot of you guys getting pissed off at kids for getting a Z from their parents, but its not the kids you should be pissed off at.

So I guess the kid didn't decide to race and be a f*** nut in his car, it was the parents? Mhmmm sure, dude. The parents should've bought the kid a hooptie as his first car, but the kid has the ability to make his own decisions. Think before you speak next time, because what you said just doesn't make any bit of sense, ok?
Old 05-29-2012 | 08:18 AM
hookah

Originally Posted by Godzirrra922
So I guess the kid didn't decide to race and be a f*** nut in his car, it was the parents? Mhmmm sure, dude. The parents should've bought the kid a hooptie as his first car, but the kid has the ability to make his own decisions. Think before you speak next time, because what you said just doesn't make any bit of sense, ok?
Well damn bro. Start off slow lol. What I meant to say was the parents should not have GIVEN their kid a 350z as a gift for just getting his license in the first place. I meant to say this could have been avoided way before (by their parents).

You give a kid a car like this the day he got his license and expect everything to be okay? Obviously the kid could have avoided by using common sense but a slower FWD would have been a better way to start off.

So when I said "It's not even the kids fault imo.... It's the parents" I meant the root of the problem starts with the kids parents.

Last edited by hookah; 05-29-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old 05-29-2012 | 12:32 PM
Apocelypse

Because racecar.
Old 05-29-2012 | 03:16 PM
Dwreck91

Originally Posted by marhot
Why 17 year olds & the Z don't mix...

Attachment 236313
Well, that's definitely not the quietest way to sneak into your bedroom.
Old 05-29-2012 | 05:10 PM
Teha99

I fail to see how this has anything to do with teens? alcohol mixed with driving at any age is bad. I bet most of the crasheed Z's are of adults anyway... One teen crashes, and now we all got to jump on the bandwagon and sound like the good responsible adults by putting all teens down and their "mentally challenged" parents for buying their kid a car... Jeez... relax. Crashes happen, sometimes its teens, but most of the times its adults
Old 05-29-2012 | 06:06 PM
Arvin89

Originally Posted by Teha99
I fail to see how this has anything to do with teens? alcohol mixed with driving at any age is bad. I bet most of the crasheed Z's are of adults anyway... One teen crashes, and now we all got to jump on the bandwagon and sound like the good responsible adults by putting all teens down and their "mentally challenged" parents for buying their kid a car... Jeez... relax. Crashes happen, sometimes its teens, but most of the times its adults
This. The proportion of drinking and driving through out all age distributions is roughly the same, its about 45-50% (for being under the influence once in the past year, i suppose this means even 1 beer.) 70%+ of fatal drinking and driving crashes are by males. So throw together alcohol, males, and faster cars now than there were say 20 years ago, and Tadah! What do you expect...

I love how everyone always jumps to the conclusion of teenagers being retards. Heres two simple facts for all you farts (young, mid life and old).

1) Teenagers DO mess up everything, its a learning stage, the ones who **** up get weeded out, the ones who make it through survive.

2) We were all teenagers once. Since we are here, we must have survived, i guess that means we didnt **** up, eh?
Old 05-30-2012 | 05:43 AM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by hookah
I agree.

It all comes back to the parents in the end. If the kid was behaving stupidly in the car, it's because the parents didn't teach them proper respect for it. And if the parents bought the kid a RWD car with 300hp for their first car, it's pretty obvious who doesn't respect the automobile then.

Whenever I see stuff like this, the only thing I can say is, "Thank goodness they didn't take anyone else with them".