Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

worst wrecked z. ive seen! ouch!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009 | 04:55 PM
Lucsious350z

Originally Posted by Stillen Z
I, too, am tired of drunken idiots and street racers threatening, and all too often killing, innocent people. For the few people out there on this board who have boundless sympathy for drunk drivers and street racers who end up killing themselves (and others), I wonder how sympathetic you would be if they killed someone in your family or left you a quadraplegic.
my fiance was killed 4 years ago, by a kid who thought he could drive fast, blew through a stop sign and t-boned us, i lived. kid lived
if he was doing the limit 80km wouldnt have hurt us to bad instead was going 145km!
Old 04-29-2009 | 05:01 PM
BaZooKa

The white z crash is a bad one
Old 04-29-2009 | 07:57 PM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by Lucsious350z
my fiance was killed 4 years ago, by a kid who thought he could drive fast, blew through a stop sign and t-boned us, i lived. kid lived
if he was doing the limit 80km wouldnt have hurt us to bad instead was going 145km!
No words. I can't even imagine how I would handle that. You have my sympathies and best wishes.

Mistakes I can forgive, but I doubt I could find it in me to forgive someone for hurting a person I care about. There are mistakes and then there are just plain ignorant choices. Drinking and driving or driving recklessly are not moments of weakness where a person makes a mistake. They are moments of incomprehensible ignorance for which I am not a big enough person to find forgiveness.

You want forgiveness? Talk to the Pope. You hit my car, the only thing you get is my tire iron lodged in your rectum.
Old 04-29-2009 | 08:23 PM
Lucsious350z

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
No words. I can't even imagine how I would handle that. You have my sympathies and best wishes.

Mistakes I can forgive, but I doubt I could find it in me to forgive someone for hurting a person I care about. There are mistakes and then there are just plain ignorant choices. Drinking and driving or driving recklessly are not moments of weakness where a person makes a mistake. They are moments of incomprehensible ignorance for which I am not a big enough person to find forgiveness.

You want forgiveness? Talk to the Pope. You hit my car, the only thing you get is my tire iron lodged in your rectum.
thanks so much.
pain doesnt hurt as much anymore. when they say time heals it they are somewhat right.
and yeah all the person got was a fine for reckless driving causing death. and is allowd to drive to work, school. for 12 months .

what a slap on the wrist.
court systems are messed.
the judge tried to say because my fiance was young. didnt have kids yet..etc its not a big as loss as if he was older.!! can you believe that.

so what i learned. if you ever want someone dead just hit there car kill them. and youll get away with it .
Old 05-05-2009 | 06:19 PM
GurpzieePuneet

i miss you gurpziee... i love you..
and whoever says that "they would rather have them gone then hurting others" is absolutely wrong because no one deserves death. I suggest you try to put someone you love in that situation and then say something like that. There are many family and friends who are grieving over this, and saying a harsh comment like that is simply disrespecting that. Gurpreet was a wonderful boy, and was loved by many. Babrus Abbas was also the boy that made everyone laugh.. that's why they say "The Good Die Young"..
--Gurpziee baby i miss you alot, i love you.. my angel <3
Babrus A.B watch over us <3
Old 05-05-2009 | 06:22 PM
GurpzieePuneet

Default I Love You Gurpziee ..

miss you gurpziee... i love you..
and whoever says that "they would rather have them gone then hurting others" is absolutely wrong because no one deserves death. I suggest you try to put someone you love in that situation and then say something like that. There are many family and friends who are grieving over this, and saying a harsh comment like that is simply disrespecting that. Gurpreet was a wonderful boy, and was loved by many. Babrus Abbas was also the boy that made everyone laugh.. that's why they say "The Good Die Young"..
Old 05-05-2009 | 09:12 PM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by GurpzieePuneet
miss you gurpziee... i love you..
You're right that the family did not deserve it. Which is why behaving like that when you have people who love you or rely on you is not only irresponsible, but ignorant. I always feel for the families of people who get themselves killed because they make poor decisions. The family doesn't deserve it. When you put your life on the line, you put the well-being of your loved ones on the line as well.

The reason I don't take more risks than I do is because I know what it would do to my wife and my parents if something were to happen to me. Street racing, drinking and driving, driving recklessly. Whatever the cause, putting your life on the line like that is a selfish act of stupidity. I send the kids' families condolences and best wishes.
Old 05-05-2009 | 09:19 PM
Spork

Still nothing compared to porsche/cocaine girl.
Old 05-05-2009 | 09:21 PM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by Spork
Still nothing compared to porsche/cocaine girl.
I missed that, but you have piqued my curiosity.
Old 05-05-2009 | 09:24 PM
Spork

You never read about that incident?

Seems she did cocaine, was about to be tested, and took her dad's Porsche out and crashed it.

http://www.welcometowallyworld.com/n...ar-crash-phot/

Not for the weak stomached...
http://binggobinggo.com/american/int...-internet.html

Last edited by Spork; 05-05-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-05-2009 | 09:34 PM
Hexxus

I always laugh at this part;

"- only the second time she had tried the drug, her mother said."
Okay, to "try" drugs usually means you're experimenting for your first time. The second time kind of rules out the "try" and says "used".

"I've only tried weed for the 483rd time. The other 482 times I just tried it."

Last edited by Hexxus; 05-05-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2009 | 09:49 PM
Spork

I read that and all the pity I felt went right out the window. Also, I believe it says she was supposed to be tested or something the next day?
Old 05-05-2009 | 10:01 PM
Flick Montana

Wow. Well, at least the gene pool is a little bit cleaner. More rich coke ****** need to crash their Porsches. Are you listening Nicole Richie?
Old 05-06-2009 | 07:14 AM
Septic

Not for the weak stomached...
http://binggobinggo.com/american/int...-internet.html
Flippin eck now that's just sick You can see her head smashed open like a melon. I'm glad it was blurred to be honest.

Cocaine + Porsche + Spoiled rich kid+ Female Driver (oh I'm so gonna get merked) =

FATALITY
Old 05-11-2009 | 08:37 PM
GurpzieePuneet

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
You're right that the family did not deserve it. Which is why behaving like that when you have people who love you or rely on you is not only irresponsible, but ignorant. I always feel for the families of people who get themselves killed because they make poor decisions. The family doesn't deserve it. When you put your life on the line, you put the well-being of your loved ones on the line as well.

The reason I don't take more risks than I do is because I know what it would do to my wife and my parents if something were to happen to me. Street racing, drinking and driving, driving recklessly. Whatever the cause, putting your life on the line like that is a selfish act of stupidity. I send the kids' families condolences and best wishes.
Ok first of all, please get all your facts straight. You do not have a copy of the toxicology reports. The reports came back, and alcohol was not a factor. Your right that parents and family h as a huge effect on an incident like such, but no one dies or wishes death upon themselves purposely. I am gurpreet khela's best friend, and i know the type of guy that he was, he was not ignorant or selfish EVER, so do not point fingers. Everyone of you dumb boys in your teenage years have faced incidents. Why? because it's just the age, it happens. But just because the consequences you faced were not as severe as death, does not mean it wasn't wrong. Babrus and Gurpreet are now gone, and calling them ignorant or selfish is not going to really solve the situation. God forbid, if something like this were to happen to someone you loved to death, you wouldn't appreciate the comments people make.
Old 05-11-2009 | 10:22 PM
Spork

no one dies or wishes death upon themselves purposely.
Orly? I guess suicide is a myth.

Everyone of you dumb boys in your teenage years have faced incidents. Why? because it's just the age, it happens.
False. I have not faced any "incidents."

God forbid, if something like this were to happen to someone you loved to death, you wouldn't appreciate the comments people make.
If anyone in my family is stupid enough to do something that would ultimately lead to their death (while under the influence of a substance), they would deserve it. I don't feel pity for stupid people.

Last edited by Spork; 05-11-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-12-2009 | 08:13 PM
Stillen Z

Especially stupid people who endanger the rest of us.
Old 05-12-2009 | 08:57 PM
norapat01

Originally Posted by Lucsious350z
OMG, sorry for your loss.
Old 05-18-2009 | 09:17 AM
GurpzieePuneet

Default dumb ****.

Orly? I guess suicide is a myth.

False. I have not faced any "incidents."

If anyone in my family is stupid enough to do something that would ultimately lead to their death (while under the influence of a substance), they would deserve it. I don't feel pity for stupid people.
.... funny how by the way you think and talk your one of the dumbest **** out there.
Old 05-18-2009 | 09:55 AM
zerafian

Theres enough Z wrecks for me to justify shouting to the heavens " Up up up goes my insurance, god damn it!!!"

Quick Reply: worst wrecked z. ive seen! ouch!